[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are poles so rude for real? What causes them to think they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (39KB, 440x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 440x295px
Why are poles so rude for real? What causes them to think they're better than everyone else all the time?
>>
>>53571550
Because we are the master race.
This is why the Germans (especially Nazi's) were always so butthurt about us, because of their inferiority complex.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
>>
>>53575642
But if you are the master race, why did you get so easily trampled in both world wars? Why is your economy so bad that you must go to other countries (such as Sweden it seems) in swarms?
>>
>>53571550
|Because we ar stronk, and everyone is scarry of us.
>>
Because they belong to russia and whole eu laughs at their sitty nation. Bunch of drunk ass plumpers
>>
>>53576303
>Because they belong to russia and whole eu laughs at their sitty nation. Bunch of drunk ass plumpers
Oh I didn't realize we were talking about Finland now
>>
>>53576422

*grabs by the throat*
>>
>>53576303
>finns
you are violent m8
>>
>>53576455
Actually I used to live in Finland. You probably won't believe that. It was a joke, and makes sense to anyone whose ever stood around Helsinki central station. Finns will know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>53576605

Shut up faggot
>>
File: 1452638861782.jpg (36KB, 837x734px) Image search: [Google]
1452638861782.jpg
36KB, 837x734px
>why do polish people come to england
>>
File: pol81270.gif (44KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
pol81270.gif
44KB, 640x420px
>>53575897
>But if you are the master race, why did you get so easily trampled in both world wars?
This is like saying, if the Roman Empire was such an empire then why did it fall?
WW1: Poland didn't exist during its time (see Partitions of Poland).
WW2: Attacked from all sides by Nazi Germany (+Slovakia) and the Soviet Union. Put any nation (France, Britain, U.S.) in our geographical position and it would loose.
>Why is your economy so bad that you must go to other countries (such as Sweden it seems) in swarms?
That question is easy: WW2, communism and post-communist corruption.
>>
>>53576644
There's truckloads of em here
>>
>>53576644
cash, green, mamona, dollas.
>>
>>53576644
i've checked some polish sat tv and they have a very obvious brit mania.

All advertisments either have to do with "learning english" or "becoming english"

its kinda sad that they have nothing else going on.
>>
>>53576640
Yeah I had a feeling you wouldn't believe that. Go ahead and ask me something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.