[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. What was the most embarrasing moment of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 56258c181400002200c7a524.jpg (54KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
56258c181400002200c7a524.jpg
54KB, 630x420px
1. Your country
2. What was the most embarrasing moment of you country last year?

>Spain
>Give a football manager job to the Syrian refugee that was kicked by the hungarian reporter. He was a follower of Al Nusra and his older sons are wanted as criminals in Turkey.
>>
so is it true?
i was told he dindonuffin evur
>>
Almost every single thing our government does is embarrassing
>>
Freedom knows no embarrassment.
>>
>>53565638

So what is that kid doing these days anyway?
>>
>>53566010
he's gone to uae or something to attend some special school or something

his parents is loaded so it doesn't matter
>>
>>53565638
The Volkswagen Diesel scandal desu and the consequences are still present (see USA and their denial of the VW call back plan). The whole scandal and reports are drowned in a sea of hourly news about refugees, but yeah, it's the most embarrasing moment of our country this year.
>>
File: Dilma2.jpg (50KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
Dilma2.jpg
50KB, 594x396px
Our economy crashing
>>
>>53566709
>economy going down the drain
>spend billions in football worldcups and olympic games

i'm glad our olympic games petition for 2020 flopped hard, that is suicide
>>
>>53565638
That little Syrian shitskin baby that died in Turkey, where he lived some years with his shitty family. Nobody reported about his day who just wanted new teeth from our tax money.
>>
>>53566844
His family wanted to go to Canada, that's why Trudeau increased intake, it has nothing to do with you

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/09/03/drowned-syrian-toddlers-family-had-refugee-application-rejected/71628002/
>>
File: 1419827702780.jpg (126KB, 907x475px) Image search: [Google]
1419827702780.jpg
126KB, 907x475px
Greece
Electing Tsipras
Again
Feels bad watching the ship sink from far away
>>
>>53566770
>spend billions in football worldcups and olympic games
The WC and Olympic games affect nothing in our economy, really
Our problems are much bigger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.