[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://pickeringpost.com/story/the- cost-of-islamic-incest/1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: iraqi_quadrupeds.jpg (68KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
iraqi_quadrupeds.jpg
68KB, 640x420px
http://pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
>Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion.
>Today, 70% of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30% (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants“).
>A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred.
>The Times of India affirmed that “this is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”
>The risk of having an IQ lower than 70 (criterion for being “retarded”) increases 400% among children from cousin marriages.
Is this true, Muslims? Would you marry your first cousin?
>>
1 Yes
2 Yes
>>
>>53561398
>70% of all Pakistanis are inbred
ffs pakistan get your shit together
>>
The reason, I tihnk~, is that the way in which inheritances are sorted out in islamic law makes it far more lucrative to marry your cousin than marry outsiders, because the latter means you leak some of those inheritances out.
>>
>>53562365
But better to inherit brains than money (not that it makes a difference when your extended family are goatherders).
>>
Inbreeding is only bad if done over generations like Pakis, Arabs and Brits
>>
>Is this true, Muslims? Would you marry your first cousin?
Yes, no I wouldn't
My brother married my cousin though
>>
>>53561398

I'd marry my first cousin tbqh
>>
>>53561398
>The risk of having an IQ lower than 70

icelanders aren't that dumb
>>
>>53561398
>Today, 70% of all Pakistanis are inbred
You know that number doesn't actually mean anything right, since inbreeding is common to the whole of humanity. You'd have to have a better defined notion of inbreeding, including when and between whom it happened, I'm what guessing the author implied was something like 70% of muslim kids are born from a marriage among two 1rst degree cousins, but with the way journalists are you can be sure they're trying to fuck with you whenever they're slightly unclear about something.

This is quite an interesting study tho.
>>
I haven't encountered any intermarriage myself but it sometimes happens in rural places.

Yes, if we love eachother why not?
>>
>>53562517
Are you a refugee?

Are people racist to you?

How big is your cock
>>
>>53562405
yes i agree, i'm just trying to explain the phenomena to you in the best of my knowledge.
>>53562501
Its not borne out of love, its usually arranged by the family.
>>53562517
>Sudan
>Finland
club swagga :DD
>>
>>53561398
No, I couldn't do that to my potential future children.
>>
>>53561398
>first-cousin
Are you millennial? It was widespread just 70-100 years ago.
>>
>>53562501
That's fine, just don't have kids if you do. They might have problems.

>>53562595
>i'm just trying to explain the phenomena to you in the best of my knowledge.
Not taking a jab. I agree with your comment.
>>
>>53562634
I was actually attracted to one of my cousins but, she was adopted. Anyway, no. Only one marriage in my parents generation of my family was a first cousin marriage. Their daughter doesn't like to talk about it.
>>
>>53562617
Maybe for you Russia, until 1792 the church had banned first cousin marriage here and while it IS legal in my very very large and old family i have never heard of it.
>>
Christianity teaches us that Adam and Eve were brother and sister. Science teaches us that this is bullshit.
>>
>>53562691
fuck didn't mean to quote
>>
>>53562634
You get a lot of suomi pussy as a coalskin? :3 no?
>>
My grandpas are half brothers

Which makes my parents half first cousins

I'm on the deans list in my uni so I think I'm doing okay for an inbred.
>>
>>53562693
I've read about it in books. Even 1792 was recently compared to human history.
>>
>>53562791
It dosn't have to show right away in the 1st generation, you children can be bydlo tier dumb even if you put a lot of effort and money into them having good education.
>>
Enrichment center is actually the one that needs to be enriched? Who'da thunk it.
>>
>>53562923
If my son was a retard I would love and care for him regardless of his low IQ :)

It would be cool if he became one of those super geniuses that are autistic
>>
>>53562987
Well good for you lad, that's a great view you got on this matter but I volunteered and worked a bit with autistic/aspargers people and they can be a pain. Also it depends on the level of autism he'd have.
>>
>>53563030
I think those autists that are geniuses are usually not the ones who scream and hit themselves.

They are just socially weird.
>>
>>53561398
My cousins are hot OP. If they weren't relatives, I would split that dark oak.
>>
>>53563113
The genius ones do scream randomly and hit themselves as well.

The "light" version of autism is aspargers and those people are weird as shit as well. I knew a girl with it and she was a psycho fan of star wars and could just go into a trans where she didn't communicate with the outside world and just look at some shitty star wars gadget and talk to herself.
>>
File: 1408112448036.png (63KB, 432x824px) Image search: [Google]
1408112448036.png
63KB, 432x824px
>>53563159
wew lad
>>
Now I understand why there are so many retards from those regions.
>>
>>53561398

there's nothing wrong with marrying your first cousin as long as it isn't done excessively. I would marry my second cousin if I could.

also, religious permission doesn't equal religious recommendation. If anything, Muhammad encouraged greater mixing of tribes.

>>53562365

Inheritance forms a part of it. Tribalism and the more intense separation of sexes in some places is also another factor. Typically in Muslim societies, the father or the parents in general decide who their daughters will marry. Usually, they'll choose somebody who is relative over someone who is not, if not a close relative, then a member of their tribe. Since some countries look down on women and men who aren't related or married interacting, it can sometimes be difficult for unmarried men and women to look outside the family, especially in families concerned with keeping control of their wealth as you mentioned, and usually when it does happen, it's the son/daughter of a friend of co-worker of your dad.

But a huge factor is the lack of urbanization as well. The inbreeding rates are much higher among more rural countries and in the smaller towns and villages than in the major cities, where many different tribes and families are interacting on a daily basis and so there's a lot more reasonable options for bachelors and for parents/guardians.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.