[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday a sleeping cell of 4 isis members took a shopping mall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: ........jpg (18KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
........jpg
18KB, 268x188px
yesterday a sleeping cell of 4 isis members took a shopping mall hostage
9 people were killed, including 2 children and a 4 month old toddler
20+ were injured
i'm still waiting for iraqi flag mass facebook profile pictures change
>>
Turn off your proxy, Vladimir
>>
isis source
saying what i said save for calling the mall a shia kafir gathering
>>
>>53476183
This would happen if Bagdad, not Paris, was the international City of Love.
>>
File: coolenings.png (231KB, 274x402px) Image search: [Google]
coolenings.png
231KB, 274x402px
I see the hypocrisy but being Iraqi and getting shot have been going hand in hand since the american invasion
>>
>>53476183
>i'm still waiting for iraqi flag mass facebook profile pictures change
If they start doing this, they'd have to do it once every 3 days for iraq
>>
File: mall.jpg (229KB, 659x898px) Image search: [Google]
mall.jpg
229KB, 659x898px
the mall before and after
>>
File: radicalislam.jpg (112KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
radicalislam.jpg
112KB, 1000x544px
Nobody cares about shitty countries because they're already unstable. People care when an event resonates with them and you think a developed and relatively safe country can even comprehend what people who don't look like them, don't share their culture and are almost always in some kind of turmoil go through? No.

You're living in lala land if you think any non-shithole country would care if yet another durka in sandland gets blasted because that's the status quo.
>>
>>53476183
>media and the people care more about things that touch them or someone close compared to someone in middle east/africa/whatever
boo-hoo

if given the chance to choose anonimously to save a hundred africans or their personal pet, what do you think most people would do?
>>
>>53476359
>>53476419
>>53476497
>>53476509
i'm doing this because when paris happened /mena/ was flooded by analy pained hordes saying how we should condemn it and how we should care for some reason
>>
>>53476690
I think that's dumb too. The only reason you should care is that it means the average citizen of countries getting attacked will start to hold contempt for that region and religion.

Our problems aren't yours and yours aren't mine, we can't sympathize with each other because we're on different levels living vastly different qualities of life and cultures.
>>
>>53476690
Those are imbeciles. I don't expect you to shed a tear for a dying European. Just as idiotic as those who kept asking muslim communities in Italy to go protest on the tv.
>invite foreign populations in your land
>get mad when people say they don't want 'em and things can't work
>get mad at foreigners when shit doesn't go the way they expected
>>
>>53476482
Impressive. Thank god nothing and nobody of value were lost.
>>
>all white people are to blame for the colonisation some of their ancestors did hundreds of years ago
>all muslims aren't to blame for shit other muslims are doing right now
>>
>>53477183

,lol just keep sucking arab cock, nigel
>>
Bunch a monkey killing another monkey is part of nature. A mon,key escaping from the zoo and killing people in a famous tourist location is a newsworthy tragedy.
>>
>>53476183
>>53476690

The Lebanese were also whining when their attacks happened the day before Paris and they got no flag change.

It might have to do with the fact that France is the centre of Western civilisation, whereas you are an Arab shit hole. I doubt anyone would do the same for the Japs or us if we got hit by an attack. France is important, Iraq is not.
>>
>>53477420
i think you should read this again>>53476690
>>
>>53476183
Do people in Iraq change FB pictures for shit in Europe? Do you even use facebook?
>>
>>53477420

We would probably do something for Japan. India. China. These places have alot of people living in them, and there's alot of global influence in them. Paris is a worldly city that is full of immigrants and is very cosmopolitan, Baghdad is not. You do not have artists and rich people and all of this taking a vacation in Baghdad. You do in places like Shanghai, or Tokyo, or Paris.

Nobody cares about the poor cities of the world. And why should they?

Even then, can we really concern ourselves with FB profile images as a measure of sincere support? I do not think so. I would rather have a handful of people who know my country and city feel and communicate their feelings than a legion of nameless people whom I will never meet or ever know change their online profiles on some Jew-owned social network as a measure of support.
>>
>>53476183
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DEAD MUSLIMS YOU GUYS ARE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM I REPEAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DEAD MUSLIMS FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
It's fine, ignore the haters

Loss of life is loss of life anywhere

The point is not what the foreigners do since foreigners operate on a different level of cultural assumptions

Will Iraqi themselves hold a mass mourning, will they consider it a grave injustice, will they drive out the isis in their own country, that's what you want to see

not what foreigners do
>>
>>53476183

Hope things become better for you iraqi bro, may the army and PMU destroy ISIS.
>>
>>53476482
Oh shit
>>
I'm tired of people demanding others to feel bad for things that happen here or there, like they can control people's reactions

leaving the whole facebook profile picture french flag thing apart (which was for a lot of people just plain posing and another trendy thing to do), there's an explanation to why people don't care as much for things that happen in Irak or Lebanon, or whatever: cultural and social bonds.

Europeans (or westerners) care about europeans because we are close culturally and socially. We don't care as much for what happens in ME because we are not close in that sense.

Just like how you would really grief the death of a family member but wouldn't flinch an eye if some guy that you've seen a few times around your town had the same fate.
>>
nobody cares about zukerberg flags. if anything it was an embarassment for us. stop crying nigger
>>
File: 1449771856225.gif (212KB, 626x938px) Image search: [Google]
1449771856225.gif
212KB, 626x938px
>>53476183
>Dead Arabs
>>
Honestly just give up. The outrage culture prominent in the western world and social media is a culture of pretending to care for likes and positive feedback.

After the Paris shooting, people were complaining about the lack of care for Syria and the Kenyan killings, but they never mentioned aforementioned events EVER until the Paris events.
>>
>>53477048
>>53476497
>>53477420
>>53477580
>>53477606
>>53477813
These, I get a smile on my face everytime I head about dead muslims, children or not. You shitskins are worthless, even below niggers and you cause nothing but death and harm to the world. You should all be eradicated. When was the last time a shitskin sandnigger contributed to the world? Never. Genocide in the Middle East when?
>>
>>53477706
Also this
>>
Muslims killing muslims is a civil war.

Paris was a declaration of war vs Europe, even if the greens and their followers don't understand that yet.

Your civil war has been going on forever, the recent fights can be blamed on Bush, but in general, your shitty warlord prophet is to blame.
>>
>>53476690
this pisses me off 2
>>
>>53476183
Well maybe if Iraqi's could actually fight instead of running like children people would care
>>
No offense, but if I got 5$ everytime Iraqis massacred other Iraqis I'd be living in a fucking castle now.
>>
File: 1448765916964.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448765916964.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
>>53476183
fuck iraq
>>
And yet the media will still have us believe that the attack in France was anything special
>>
>>53476183
Dude, the whole middle east could disappear in a giant hole, I wouldn't even look the news.
>>
lol who cares
we only gived half a shit when we came into iraq with based best ally and fucked your shit up
>>
>>53479086
This.

Needless to say I did not change my Facebook picture to the french flag, and I'm not Charlie either.
>>
>>53478847
>>>/int/mena/
>>
Did french people do this? Germans? Swedes? Fuck off.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.