[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to prevent muslims from getting in >making mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: trump.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>going to prevent muslims from getting in
>making mexico pay for the great wall of America
>Will destroy Isis
>immune to liberal tactics and defamation

Come Europeans, escape the Islamic menace that plagues your country. Come to America (but avoid the cities), and don't eat fast food. Otherwise jobs are plentiful, the landscape is beautiful and living is cheap and you have more freedom than you could want.

All of this could be yours if you only move!
>>
>>53462111
No, Europe needs to stay and fight. They can't just abandon it and let the region become Eurabia.
>>
>politician says things so it must be true
What's it like being literally retarded?
>>
Should I vote for Trump or sit it out this election?
>>
>>53462111
>avoid the cities
>jobs are plentiful

pick one.
>>
>>53462190
He's a businessman, not a politician ;^)
>>
>>53462111
I really doubt all of these afirmations

Especially the third one
>>
>>53462111
Don't encourage white flight.
>>
Trump is a secret democrat.
>>
>>53462111

Only if they also pack up their art and historical buildings and bring them here with them.

I don't mind Europeans setting off for sunnier shores, but why should sandpeople be allowed to wreck thousand-year old buildings?

Plus it would help spruce up some of our uglier cities like Houston.

Their leftists can stay and eat Muslim cock, though. We don't need more of them.
>>
>Trump on immigration
Trust me, I'm gonna make a great president, nobody builds walls like I build walls.
>Trump on ISIS
Trust me, I'm gonna make a great president, nobody bans sand niggers like I ban sand niggers.
>Trump the economy
Trust me, I'm gonna make a great president, nobody economy's like I economy.

There, his presidential campaign. He has the right spirit, but the idiot never says how he's gonna accomplish his ridiculous claims.
>>
>>53462586
Maybe you should try checking his campaign website. Just a suggestion.
>>
Yep. Where will those muslims go once they are deported?

Another Jew out to destroy Europe. Fooling idiots into voting for him.
>>
>>53462922
Nobody is saying deport muslims.
He said prevent new ones from entering the country.
>>
>>53462922
>Implying anyone cares about ireland
>Implying you arent the nigger of europe
>implying the only you reason you dont hate israel, is because they arent cucks
God i hate Ireland, really makes me hate telling people of irish, after seeing how much of weak pathetic country Ireland is. I just tell people im Scottish when they ask if im Irish. I'd hate to be part of a group of people who dont speak their own language in their homeland.
>>
>tfw no qt Euro bf
>>
>>53462993
Go back to /pol/ with your niggers of Europe meme.

Good job going off topic aswell. Are you this butthurt because I Le stumped the Trump?
>>
>>53462111
b-but america-san. your country is 60% full of niggers.
>>
>>53462586
He's a real estate mogul who wants to build more. I'm willing to bet he'll be good

He also came out with his strategy of destroying their oil supply which was funding them. Conveniently, the US military immediately started doing this

He's REALLY wants to get tough on taxing the rich, easy on taxing the poor, not very willing to protect the environment at the expense of business owners, believes in generally laissez faire principles, very clearly the best bet on negotiating trade agreements with other countrie. i don't see what's not to like.
>>
>>53463120
But most of them are in prison
>>
>>53462993

The Irish fought for what they have.

Scotland won't even declare their own fucking independence even when they get it on a silver platter, without blood or toil, just a vote.

Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>53462237
even more reason to not believe a word he says

>>53463476
>taxing the rich
do you really think he's going to tax his friends and business-partners who've backed him through his entire campaign?

>>53463549
there's a world of difference between nationalism 100 years ago and the atrocities that the Irish were putting up with, and an independent Scotland which would only lose economically
>>
File: 1451193200612.png (854KB, 997x6539px) Image search: [Google]
1451193200612.png
854KB, 997x6539px
>>53463673
>do you really think he's going to tax his friends and business-partners who've backed him through his entire campaign?
Will Hillary?
>>
I don't see the problem that a businessman runs a country. In Spain 99% of politicians haven't worked in their life and they're in charge of taking important decisions regarding economy, taxes, etc.
>>
File: 1452378405887.jpg (399KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
1452378405887.jpg
399KB, 1280x992px
>>53462203
What do you think
>>
>>53463673
Almost nobody has backed Trump during his campaign.
>>
Stop memeing already. You guys all know Hilary will elected yet make fun of him by this way.
It's just horrible.
>>
>>53464163
Fuck off, gook.

We'll meme that bitch into prison.
>>
>>53462586
this

only middle class idiots buy into his memes
>>
>>53462111
>be the single biggest instigator of conflict in the Middle East
>bomb the shit out of civilian towns
>cry and moan when refugees fleeing your bombs turn up on your shores

Why are Americans so fucking repulsive and disgusting?
>>
>>53463120
ivan fix your fucking proxy so you can pretend to be a nip
>>
Yeah, yeah. And in the end you will elect a nigger, or latin, or even a woman. What a terrible country to live in, where Trump can't win.
>>
>>53464250
>cry and moan when refugees fleeing your bombs turn up on your shores

or actually
>keep them out because they're literally the enemy and always were

we're effectively at war even if there's no formal announcement as such

fucking kiwis are such faggots these days
>>
>>53462237
That's probably worse
>>
File: 1422433936902.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1422433936902.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>53465092
Better than some commie kike, psychotic bitch or an even more pathetic Bush.

>mfw Jeb's mother said he wasn't her favorite
>>
>>53462111
Did you find 911 instigator yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>it's an America presents itself as a white haven even though they are 60% white and rapidly decreasing episode
>>
File: 1402621019591.jpg (22KB, 548x491px) Image search: [Google]
1402621019591.jpg
22KB, 548x491px
>>53462993
>I just tell people im Scottish
>I'd hate to be part of a group of people who dont speak their own language in their homeland.
Scotland is so bad at speaking their own language they just pretend their dialect of English is a different language
>>
>>53465050
>p-p-p-please notice us america, w-w-w-we're bros, r-r-r-right?

Fucking pathetic. Grow a fucking spine you worthless cowering cuckold eunuch piece of shit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.