[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why France is the only european catholic country with massive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: hidjabfrance.jpg (13KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
hidjabfrance.jpg
13KB, 400x266px
why France is the only european catholic country with massive cuckoldry and immigration ?

i know Spain, Italy and Portugal have immigrants too but this is less numbered and less worse than France ( also these people are pretty racists and not afraid of fighting shitskins or being nationalists )
>>
LA CAF
>>
>>53427075
/fil
C'était rapide.
>>
>>53427034
>this is less numbered

No it isn't. We have a shit ton of immigrants and are sudacas are entitled to become spanish citizens after two years so they don't count as foreigners.

We have no big problems yet but wait for the second and third generation and they will chimp out just like yours.
>>
File: cuckoldry.jpg (296KB, 807x541px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoldry.jpg
296KB, 807x541px
>>53427034
your industry needs workforce unlike others. also cuckoldry invented by french.
>>
>>53427034
Memes xD
>>
>>53427034
There are literally two French bilels on /int/
>>
>>53427034
germanic genes
>>
>>53427034
>colonial heritage = dissemination of French language amongst colonies = mass immigration of former French colonies
Literally as simple as that. Add in secularism and you have a nice cuckoldry cocktail.
>>
>>53427034
Austria? But I'm not sure.
>>
>>53427165
the worse place is Barcelona but these catalans piece of shit deserve that, only big cities with hot climat are infested, the main problem in spain are the gypsies.

>>53427312
but these lands are very far of France.

what people invited them to overcome massively here ?
>>
>>53427492
>Algeria
>Boat
Questions?
>>
>>53427492
>what people invited them to overcome massively here ?
France is one of the most prominent Western nations along with a (relatively) liberal immigration policy (a consequence of it's colonial heritage). Add in the fact that insular colonial societies rely on the immigration experience of family members or friends and you get a massive population shift towards your country.
>>
>>53427034
the problem is with the sons of immigrants, first african immigrants in France were not a problem at all, they were nice, respectuous, they did labor works former french didnn't wanna do.

Now there sons are disrespectful as hell, always talking shit about the country in where they live, are lazy as fuck and profit of France financial help making kids, just imagine mother and father,both jobless, rising there 5 child, they have around 2200€ of financial help.
>>
>>53427034
Because during the colonial era the way France ruled over it's colonies was by rewarding them the more french they were (e.g. if you spoke french, you would have a higher wage, if you visited Paris you would get a free house) so when the colonial era passed and Africa became shit most just went to France since they saw themselves as culturally similar. Which isn't really saying much considering french troops are still in the central african republic and mali.
>>
>>53427034
>>53427075
>>53427180
>>53427221
>>53427312
>>53427492
>>53427592
>>53427598
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3426/islam-overtaking-catholicism-france
TAKBIIIIIRR!!1!
>>
>>53427784
Very sad to this because of the integral nature of Catholicism to French history and culture.

I'd rather see Islam die out and Catholicism remain
>>
>>53427034

fact: the papacy endorses racemixing

look at spain and mexico
>>
France is too Germanic tbhfam.
>>
>>53427034
better welfare
>>
>>53427034
What about Belgium?
>>
>>53427034
>i know Spain, Italy and Portugal have immigrants too but this is less numbered
are you stupid?
masses of spaniards, italians and portuguese have emigrated to France.
these are poor countries, that's why browns prefer France.
>>
>>53428479

>catholicism
>integeral to french culture
>>
>>53430679
well, they become less and less French since they abandoned Catholicism
>>
>Frenchies
>ever catholic
Also
>Spaniards
>nationalists
That was before Franco's dead and brainwash of mass jewish media
>>
>>53430756
according to government "French people" aren't an ethnicity, this is just a paper who said you are a french citizen, literally kills every notions of people and nation just because they are afraid of being racist and talking about existence of the races.
>>
>>53431217
Yes, and this phenomenon has its roots in the republican movement after the revolution, eg. remember how the republicans named French warships after philosophers to be more progressive:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danton-class_battleship#Ships
>>
>France
>Catholic
Catholicism is over in France, OP stayed in 1916.
>>
>>53428479
Don't forget Celts people.
>>
>>53427034
That's why I want to move to Spain or Portugal, I don't want to live in a caliphate
>>
>>53427075
Kek

This
>>
>>53427165
Why do you do that?

seriously, it0s pretty fucked up, you help more a bolivian native or a black guy from ecuador than any basque chilean or galician from argentina with dual citizenship. It's easier for them to get a job in spain than for us to just get there for the holydays.
>>
Because we're also the only truly first world catholic country.

Seriously, all the other catholic countries are "first world" (Italy, Spain, Pooland, etc), but we legitimately are first world.

Imagine what we could have done with protestantism.

>tfw
>>
only catholic country anyone would want to live in
>Poland
>Portugal
>Spain
>Mexico
>Italy
lol no thanks
>>
>>53438008
Ur disgusting
>>
>>53427034
>France
>Catholic

anon pls. the Republic is secular, but caters to muslims.
>>
>>53438246
*for
>>
>>53428479
france doesn't have any culture anymore
>>
>>53427034
Because you rapped and entire continent and didn't even bother to convert then into Catholicism
>>
>>53427034
France sucks Jewish (I mean US and UK) cocks
>>
Sudacas are fine, they adapt pretty quickly and dont form ghettos
>>
>>53442845
>Sudacas are fine, they adapt pretty quickly and dont form ghettos

I can believe that from chileans, argies or uruguayans, but we have huge colombian, ecuatorian, bolivian and peruvian ghettos, how is it possible for them to not do that there?

Spain can't be THAT inclusive
>>
>>53444361
Ghettos are for moroccans, gypsies, romanians, kebabs and caribs. Indians dont cause problems in the case they were in them
>>
>>53442845
>Sudacas are fine,
t. sudaca
>>
>>53445599
I dare say that better that your gypsies m8
>>
>>53427034
mange tes morts
>>
>>53427034
>Spain
>Nationalistic ad not afraid of fighting inmigrants.

Spain is probably the most self-hating country of Europe and also with tons of progressive, moor/black lovers, specially young people (Podemos and IU voters). They wouldn't mind to cuck their own country. Also is true that we don't have the same immigrants as France.
>>
>>53447934
Maybe in actual Spain, but when I was in Catalunya the young locals seemed to talk a lot of shit about black people, and were extremely proud of being Catalan. These were university graduates too. At least some of your country isn't cucked.
>>
>>53427034
>why France is the only european catholic country with massive cuckoldry and immigration ?

because Britain switched to protestant
>>
>>53427034
>portugal,italy
to many niggers
>spain
to many fuck with niggers
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.