[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey sloveniabros I need your help in Nediske Doline there is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hey sloveniabros I need your help

in Nediske Doline there is a tradition called "odparto nebuo"
it means that some people during their life see the sky "opening".. and when years later they are on their dead bed they just can't die and stay there in agony.. till someone open a window or a door so they can see they sky opening again and die peacefully

the question is, do you have a similar tradition there?
thanks
>>
>>53424670
None that I can think of bud.
>>
>>53424727
mh hm, let's see if someone else knows, thanks anyway
>>
>>53424670
You will find the tradition of keeping vigil for the dead nowhere in modern Slovenia. However, certain Slovenes have remarked on occasion that the succession of parish priests in the mountains parts around Rezija wasn't always consistent and that the folk of those parts kept some rather strange traditions that might have included the belief in the transmigration of souls, supposedly. You can clearly see that they never underwent communism in any case.
>>
>>53424670
Also, the proper Slovenian term for the Valle del Natisone is Dolina Nadiže or Nadiška dolina, sg., not the plural form you used.
>>
>>53426609
>Hey there, let me tell you how you and the people living there actually call it the wrong way
>>
SLOVENIA MENTIONED
>>
File: why.png (185KB, 374x343px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
185KB, 374x343px
>>53426609
k
>>
Never even heard of it sorry
>>
File: 20160111_170136.jpg (675KB, 1001x2901px) Image search: [Google]
20160111_170136.jpg
675KB, 1001x2901px
this is what I'm talking about
>>
>>53428914
Never heard of anything like that, sorry. Seems like one of those regional things. Usually the term "odrplo nebo" just means there was a storm/rain

Love the dialect though, heh. It's unusual seeing dialects being written down.
>>
>>53429195
dialect song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOb1h_befuA
>>
>>53428914
>ljudi => judi

OY VEY
>>
hopeless bump.. I guess it's a regional tradition in the end
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.