[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it occurred to you that Jews gain nothing by encouraging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (106KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 800x533px
Has it occurred to you that Jews gain nothing by encouraging race mixing in Europe? Don't blame them. Arabs are far more racist against Jews than white people on average, and Germans are far better and more efficient workers as far as goyim go than anyone else. Of what benefit is there for Israel for Europe to have Muslim majorities in sixty years who all hate Jews and can't effectively do work? Zero benefit, that's how much. And don't say Israel wants to defang Europe's military. That's basically already done as it is. And don't forget how Jews have the highest rate of interracial marriage--why would they want hot blond Swedish chicks to be replaced by burkas who hate Jews? If Jews already control the world, why would they want to change the world? You'd think they'd try to keep everything in stasis.
>>
excuse me OP but dehjooz therefore you are wrong
>>
>>53387744
I don't think it is the Jews desu. I think it's the Germans.

How many times are we going to let them destroy Europe before we admit the kikes were right about them?
>>
>>53387744
Jews are comitted to diversity and modernity.
>>
>>53387744

great post my respectable WASP friend!

I loved your post, and to show my gratitude I will send you one copy of 'White Cucks Suck Black Bucks' DVD by academy award winning Irish-American director Haiim O'Reilly.
>>
>>53387880
There's nothing wrong with diversity in large countries like the US, Canada, or Russia where we have enough room to give each other space (because there will ALWAYS be some tension this is important) and there isn't any historical blood ties to the land. Neither of these apply to Europe.

Truth be told the ones I see pushing this multi culti shit the most is the Germans.
>>
It's simple, OP.

Europeans tried to get rid of the Jews repeatedly with mixed success. At long last, Jews got the upper hand and elected to get rid of the Europeans.
>>
File: nationalfattysalliance.jpg (34KB, 360x254px) Image search: [Google]
nationalfattysalliance.jpg
34KB, 360x254px
>>53387744
I don't get why they would be threatened by right wing Nazis in any way, they're a bunch of idiots.
>>
we're just trying to wingman you you fucking autistic virgins .
>>
File: 1450739131475.jpg (3MB, 1989x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1450739131475.jpg
3MB, 1989x3464px
>>53388208
mixing races destroy cultures and self identity, you don't have a people, a race or something because you are just a dirty mixed shitskins, south america is all mixed and its one of the most self hated places ever, we hate ourselves and our own people and want to leave, we dont have our own story, our own culture , we dont have anything to be proud of . we dont want to accept that they are mixed, instead people say that they are white or in some cases black or asian(ive seen a lot of ''muh granpa was japanese'').

t. brazilian
>>
>>53387783
>Israeli
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>53391097

relax he's not actually israeli
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.