[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I fix'd Europe. Permanently. No need to thank me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: perfect_europe.png (329KB, 1401x1198px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_europe.png
329KB, 1401x1198px
Hi. I fix'd Europe. Permanently. No need to thank me.
>>
>>53377810
>islamic state of britain and island

So what is Northern Ireland?
>>
File: 5454356345.jpg (341KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
5454356345.jpg
341KB, 1024x771px
>Holy Muslim Empire
>>
We're not helping you this time Yurop.
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93KB, 265x258px
>>53377810
>Moor Caliphate
>>
>>53377810
>islamic
>Italy
We are like the anti-christ of Islam
>>
>>53377981
indeed, you're just making it worse with your retarded policies in the middle east you fucking fat faggot.
>>
>>53377981
>We're not helping you this time
When did you ever fucking help?

America was the one that stamped out nationalism and fascism in Europe.
>>
File: 1446163564861.jpg (6KB, 252x203px) Image search: [Google]
1446163564861.jpg
6KB, 252x203px
>>53377810
Poland should be independent otherwise pretty good.
>>
>>53377810
not again :' (
>>
>>53378137
soon...
>>
File: 1429474201908.png (66KB, 922x792px) Image search: [Google]
1429474201908.png
66KB, 922x792px
>>53378290
Baba Osman misses you :'(
>>
>>53377864
Ireland means the island, you plonker.
>>
>>53378196
>the only two possible forms of government are fascism and islamo-fascism
>>
>>53377810
Just change the name to Neo-Byzantines and it's perfect.

>>53378384
Palaiologos misses you too :/
>>
File: 1499423.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499423.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>>53378384
*sigh*
>>
>>53377810
t. Janusz Mahmoud Al-Polandi
>>
>>53378922
byzantine was the shittest """"empire"""" ever, worse than HRE
>>
File: 1433614462548.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1433614462548.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>53378922
>>53378961
>>
>>53379064

>never heard about ottomans
>>
>>53379147
Ottomans gradually declined but their lands weren't fucking conquered and assimilated by another culture.

>entire Anatolia is full Muslim and Turkish
>CONSTANTINOPLE is a Muslim city called "Istanbul"
>Hagia Sophia, symbol of Orthodox Christianity and Byzantine Empire, became a fucking mosque
EVERY empire will fall. But most of empires atleast manage to leave some legacy. Turkey right now is a regional power, nothing comparable to Ottomans but 10x better than cuckhole Greece which was conquered and subjugated by Ottomans, and now even if free is just a completely irrelevant shithole in Southern Europe.

Istanbul/Constantinople - the capital of Ottoman Empire stays Turkish and it's still the largest city in Europe and one of the most relevant.
>>
>>53379479
>most of empires atleast manage to leave some legacy
dood, half of Ottoman culture was Byzantine, the other half was Persian-Arabic. The only thing they invented was denying genocides.

also
>kek Greece is Byzantine legacy
>>
>>53377810
United Scandinavia
Christian State of Britain and Ireland
Iberian Empire
Catholic Republic of Italy
Neo-Byzantium
Russia
Holy German Empire

fixed
>>
>>53379941
>>kek Greece is Byzantine legacy
there is no even Byzantine legacy, this empire was dead since it's start
>>
>>53377981
You never helped us.
>>
>>53380176
well idk what you consider legacy but half of Turkey's tourist attractions were built by the Byzantines
>>
>>53378261
you guys were really the only bros poles ever had
>>
File: c9a.png (168KB, 328x327px) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
168KB, 328x327px
>>53377810
why is Islam so edgy nowadays?
>>
>>53380318
Like which ones like Hagia Sophia? And that's all? Except for some minor churches and monasteries? Byzantine "Empire" didn't even have money to maintain their own buildings - Constantinople was a ruin when Ottomans took it over, even Hagia Sophia was kind of neglected..
>>
>>53377810
Does this stop shitskins coming here? If yes, I approve.
>>
>>53380621
I'm not here to educate you do your research yourself or better yet go see them in person

> didn't even have money to maintain their own buildings
that's because the Ottoman conquest was stretched out over a long period and the battles during that time + the previous wars and plundering by the crusaders had already ruined the country
>>
>>53378696
>Britain and Ireland
>Britain consist of Wales, Scotland and England
>I asked about Northern Ireland

NICE ONE LAD
>>
>>53380563
>what are hungols
>>
>>53380916
>I'm not here to educate you do your research yourself or better yet go see them in person
no lmao you are the one who is claming that half of Turkey's attractions were built by the Byzantines

also doesn't matter if built by the Byzantines if it's a mosque
>>53380916
>that's because
i don't give a single fuck why, they were piss poor, they were already backward compared to Islamic World in 8th century, they didn't leave anything of importance for us too

the only thing they left is Orthodox Christianity and icons which is completely irrelevant for non Orthodox

there was absolutely no scientific progress in Byzantine "Empire, their political system was archaic, their military became a laughing stock, their "art" and "architecture" was so shit that only poor piss barbaric Eastern Europeans were
kind of inspired by it
>>
>>53380982
Ireland (the island) consists of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. By referring to Britain and Ireland as islands, he's covering England, Scotland. Wales, NI, RoI. Did you really need that explained?

Of course it makes no sense as both countries on this island have fuck all Muslims.
>>
>>53380563

Well, them and Hungarians pretty much. Romanians kind of too though we rarely interacted but their help was great during those few times.
>>
>>53381348
k, go to wikipedia i don't have time for you, edgy kid
>>
>>53381707
>k, go to wikipedia
no you are the one who goes to wikipedia, turkish rape baby
>>
>>53381348
>there was absolutely no scientific progress in Byzantine "Empire, their political system was archaic, their military became a laughing stock, their "art" and "architecture" was so shit that only poor piss barbaric Eastern Europeans were
>kind of inspired by it

Incorrect. The ERE prospered and resisted for so long because they were the top scientific lead of europe. The Renaissance was kickstarted by greek scholars fleeing Constantinople when it fell and bringing ancient knowledge with them. They were also the richest european power and possibly the richest power on earth for a long time until constant warfare and mismanagement took its' toll in the high middle ages (1100 to 1200). Their system of law was copied by everyone in the area, including Hungary and Poland, and their military was a small but professional force that kept the empire running for a millenia. Nothing of what you said makes sense considering that they have existed and survived as the same entity for a thousand years of constant, non-stop warfare (Constantinople was besieged 14 times before it was conquered) and, if you count the fact that they were the continuation of the roman empire, they have survived for 1400 years.
>>
>>53382136
>The Renaissance was kickstarted by greek scholars fleeing Constantinople when it fell and bringing ancient knowledge with them.
Horseshit denied by all of modern historians. Maybe they had some influence, surely didn't start anything though.
>>53382136
>They were also the richest european power
Constantinople maybe was rich before Fourth Crusade but when we talk about the entire country the Lowlands and the Italian states like Genoa, Venice etc probably were richer.

And when it comes to wealth, power and influence as a country - Byzantines were already a fucking joke compared to Umayyad Caliphate. Arabs took 2 richest provinces of the Byzantines after all - Syria and Egypt.

ERE was a power, one of the most influential in the world at a time but only before they lost Syria and Egypt. And it happened very quickly and after that this magnificient "empire" was reduced to merely Balkans and Anatolia gradually declining.
>>
>>53382674
Even at the height of their power the Umayyad Caliphate wasn't as powerful as its' size implied, and it was never centralized.

Even though I agree that the loss of Alexandra cut their jugular, they still took a long time to go down and they continued being powerful and influential. They had their hands in all of their neighbors pies and everyone around them wanted a slice of their land and wanted to be like them. Southern and eastern slavs adopted their religion, copied their tactics and armors and even took the names of their titles for themselves. They had enough money to sustain entire armies of mercenaries (Long before the rest of the european powers started doing it). Their artstyle influenced the art of the entire eastern europe, armenia and georgia. And it wasn't just Constantinople that was strong. They had dozens of cultural and economical centers, like Nicea, Cesarea and so on and there wasn't really any part of their empire that one could call a "backwater" because every slice of it was richer, better administered and had better infrastructure than its' neighbors and than all european powers. The only real rival they had was Persia. Not even the arabs or moors could compare.
>>
Can we save eesti
>>
>>53377810
You should change scandinavia+karelia to a muslim finnish khanate then it would be good.
>>
>>53383854
ah shit you are right

any other ideas?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.