[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turks = Chinese people who mixed with Mongolians who mixed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: JPG.jpg (22KB, 237x267px) Image search: [Google]
JPG.jpg
22KB, 237x267px
Turks = Chinese people who mixed with Mongolians who mixed with Turks who mixed with Scythians who mixed with Persians who mixed with Anatolians who mixed with Greeks who mixed with Slavs who mixed with Hungarians
>>
And still a cockroach
>>
>>53374239
Well every existing nation today is a mix of another existing or non-existing one so it doesn't surprise me much. We French are a mixture of Latins, Germans and Celts
>>
File: vbcjGnT.png (257KB, 832x680px) Image search: [Google]
vbcjGnT.png
257KB, 832x680px
What does a pure, non-mixed Turk look like?
>>
>>53374514
Google Altai people
>>
Well, here in Portugal we are a mix of Phoenicians, Berbers, Jews, Romans, Celts, Visigoths and Suebii...
Absolute devilish
>>
File: Altai-people.jpg (71KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
Altai-people.jpg
71KB, 800x531px
>>53374571
So you look like chinks?
>>
>>53374823
Originally. We no longer do due to centuries of mixing with Anatolians, Persians, Slavs and Greeks.
>>
>>53374508
How about Aborigines and other remote island delicacies?
>>
Anybody going to Europe to Asia and from Asia to Europe came by and raped.
We're hybrids - you can find Bulgarians in any white-brown shade.
>>
>>53374239
and kurds are mix of every civilization ever ruled and passed over Mesopotamia which is a TON if you dont know
>>
>>53374600
Make for a great brick layer.
>>
>>53374982
When I was in Bulgaria (Plovdiv and Sofia), people always assumed I was a local. People would try to initiate conversations with me in Bulgarian until I'd say "Do you speak English?"

This happened anywhere in Central/Eastern Europe actually. Except for Poland maybe.
>>
>>53374982
Don't Bulgarians have the same origins as Turks anyway?
>>
>>53375340
Well it's been a part of the Ottoman Empire for 600 years
>>
>>53375340
I always thought they had Iranian/Scythian ancestry
>>
>>53375340
They do but not completely.
>>
>>53375340
no, we're slavic, the state was founded by horse archers, than got taken over by (eastern)romans, than we got free and had tzars, than we got Turked, than we got freed by Liberators.
You can still find washed out Asiatic features in some families but the main part is Slavic and Thracian .
>>53375138
Yea, west Turks look very similar to us.
>>
>>53375804
I'm half-Slav half-Turk so there's that. If I was from Eastern Turkey, I would stand out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>53374239
>Turks = Chinese people who mixed with Mongolians who mixed with Turks who mixed with Scythians who mixed with Persians who mixed with Anatolians who mixed with Greeks who mixed with Slavs who mixed with Hungarians
>who mixed with Turks
>mixed with Turks
W-Wait, what? How did these Turks even begin to exist?
>>
>>53376098
Chinese people who mixed with Mongolians who mixed with Turks who mixed with Scythians who mixed with Persians who mixed with Anatolians who mixed with Greeks who mixed with Slavs who mixed with Hungarians

And these Turks are Chinese people who mixed with Mongolians who mixed with Turks who mixed with Scythians who mixed with Persians who mixed with Anatolians who mixed with Greeks who mixed with Slavs who mixed with Hungarians

and these Turks are Chinese people who mixed with Mongolians who mixed with Turks who mixed with Scythians who mixed with Persians who mixed with Anatolians who mixed with Greeks who mixed with Slavs who mixed with Hungarians

goes on and on
>>
>>53376098
When I said "Turks =" I meant people of Republic of Turkey.

When I said "mixed with Turks" I meant Turkic people of Central Asia.
>>
>>53376098
he meant todays turks(asia minor) and the original Turks(asians).
>>
>>53376175
then say Turkics ffs learn English fagget
>>
>>53375804
>the state was founded by horse archers
And those horse archers were just like the Turks before getting assimilated by the Arabs
>>
>>53374239

Yes anon, before states tried to fix peoples location territorially, they moved about with other peoples - and the middle east being the cross over point between asia, africa and europe had a lot more of it than people who lived at the peripheries of continents (before navys).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.