[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a Brexit will lead to British Empire 2.0 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: CANZUK.png (207KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
CANZUK.png
207KB, 4500x2234px
I fucking hope it does.
>>
File: UK Military 2025.png (165KB, 723x1007px) Image search: [Google]
UK Military 2025.png
165KB, 723x1007px
yeah...right

thing is as it stands UK doesn't have the same prospects neither is the geopolitics dominated by the US gives it leeway to develop any.
>>
>>53363219
Why is Ireland not included but India is?

England rules over Ireland for 900 years.
WE IRISH, KICK THE ANGLOS OUT
Turks rule over Bosnia for 400 years.
INSHALLAH TURKISH BROTHERS, WE NOT SERBS
How do you explain this?
>>
>>53364052
Youll be back
>>
>>53365382
>rules
why are serbs always obsessed when it comes to ruling, when they cannot even manage their own country to achieve any kind of success?
>>
>>53365382
that's the commonwealth m8, not the empire.
>>
>>53363219

A Brexit will make us much LESS powerful, not more powerful, you idiot
>>
>>53365445
Slavs in general are totalitarian
Also you should be lucky that Karadžić didn't bomb your country m8, the Serbs would inhale Funland :^)
>>
>>53365476
It will enpower the lower classes and lessen the wage gap
>>
>>53365434
what? are you implying that I am a sepoy red coat?or sympathiser to the notion that India should be a part of UK?
>>
>>53365476
>>53363219
Read this if you want to know why

http://www.europeangeostrategy.org/2016/01/brexit-and-defence-where-is-the-strategy/

Brexit is a bad fucking idea
>>
>>53365382

We told them to fuck off
>>
>>53365585
>only own 3/4 of your land
>>
>>53363219

Nope. Britain isn't great power and neither are any of it's former colonies except for the US.

nothing + nothing = nothing
>>
>>53365382

The Irish are basically Irish themed west brits at this point, and they hate themselves for it, so they reject anything British. Ireland is the ex-brony who now hates everything to do with the fandom but still wears the trench coat, fedora and wolf t-shirt.

Bosnia is surrounded by cultural brothers who are split by variants on the same basic belief system, and they are the runt of the litter. They are the choirboy who prefers getting fondled by the priest (turkey) because at least the priest is nice and doesn't beat him up.
>>
File: 1441154578578.png (3MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1441154578578.png
3MB, 1832x1754px
>>53365673
Marvelous explanation.

>choirboy who prefers getting fondled by the priest
Thanks, you made me remember this gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwU4Y1QoHoE
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 620x387px
Who else ready for empire 2.0?
>>
>>53364052
OP is a retard there's not going to be a British Empire 2.0, but I think you're slightly wrong. The geopolitics is starting to look better for us. Especially as China and your country become more powerful, decreasing the relative power of the US, then the UK becomes more important as global power is more finely balanced. And then you have how we're almost certainly going to be the top European economy, which will have huge advantages if we're in the EU
>>
>>53363219
maybe as part of caliphate
>>
>>53363219
We're doing better now than at any point since the early 1950s, but i doubt it'd lead to another empire. It just means that we can retain our seat on the UN Security Council and be considered relatively important.

London is essentially the centre of the financial world, and our lawyers are responsible for doing 80% of cases in places like Hong Kong and Singapore.
>>
Commonwealth free trade agreement when?
>>
File: alex-salmond2.jpg (7KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
alex-salmond2.jpg
7KB, 284x178px
>>53366373
>nigel '1 seat' farage

never gets old
>>
>>53363219
Britain please come back. Less atrocities this time that's almost we ask for.
>>
>>53369174

>that feel when a UK/Canada/Australia/NZ free trade and movement agreement was in the pipeline several times in the 90s

It hurts to live
>>
>>53369313
>Less atrocities this time that's almost we ask for.

Sorry m8. We have to have some way of thinning out your population, or we'll have the same situation as before, with 22 year old Oxbridge graduate civil servants running the affairs of 20 million Indians each and then fucking up in a drought or famine.
>>
>>53363219
No
>>
>British
>Empire
>2.0
>>
>>53363219
>"Hello /int/, I'm a retard."
>>
>>53369416
not him but i have a question, you know lets rise above the bullshit that the empire was when you look at it as a whole much better for the Indians and the British alike compared to the princely states and civil wars that preceded it.

I read a thousand things about what the british administrators said did or ordered for the Indian people what strikes me the most harshly is Churchill's
>Oh there's a famine in Bengal lets divert the aid to Greece because they are western and not those savage Indians.

who's land's being feeding the British troops in the entirety of the war?
and when the labor party condemned his words and the press got on his ass his reply was.

>oh the bengalis are starving, then how come Gandhi isn't dead yet.
>>
File: 1245215.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1245215.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>53366373
>make it back in time for tea
>>
>>53369623
Churchill's views on the Indian people are considered his main personal flaw, but you have to remember that the guy was a product of his time and saw the Indians as despicable poo-eaters who would sell their own grandparents in exchange for a few rupees. He didn't have any reason not to think that when the only people who rose above their conditions were British educated elite members of Indian society like Gandhi, Bose and Jinnah.

I'm not sure what your question is.
>>
>>53369623
Churchill was an idiot when it came to India

In fact, Churchill was a shit peacetime PM in general during his term after the 1951 election
>>
>>53369823
>I'm not sure what your question is.
you've answered it anyway
>>
>>53363219
It will lead to britain becoming even more irrelevant than it already is
>>
>>53363219
Britain exiting the EU would be the dumbest thing they've done in a long time.
>>
British Empire 2.0: Autarchism Boogaloo
>>
>>53365445

> Says Funland
>>
File: Barraged.jpg (8KB, 274x278px) Image search: [Google]
Barraged.jpg
8KB, 274x278px
>>53363219
It will lead to the opposite actually, without major influence in the EU we will become as irrelevant as New Zealand.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.