[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Denmark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Cattura.png (930KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
930KB, 800x733px
>Denmark
>>
Bloody hard working immigrants stealing our jobs.
>>
Is following rules completely impossible for niggers?

Is the entire concept completely foreign to them?
>>
>>53332655
Seems like something we would do.
>>
>>53332655
>niggers don't work, whitey is mad
>niggers work, whitey is mad too
You just can't make them happy, it's obvious they are racist
>>
>>53332905

America values hard work more than any other country, Scandinavian countries value mediocrity and equality more than other countries.
>>
>>53332844

lol
>>
>>53332655
Good Denmark
I wish we had the balls for that type of shit with our foreigners
>>
Is Denmark the only sane Nordic country?
>>
>>53332844
have you ever worked a job in your life?
>so-and-so called in, can you come in on your day off anon?
>we need everybody to stay late for today's rush. all hands on deck.
>be understaffed period
>>
What was his side job, male prostition?
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (20KB, 506x350px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
20KB, 506x350px
>>53332655
>Ejects
kek
>>
>>53332973
But I would imagine that Scandis wouldn't have laws like this or bend the rules because muh poor immigrants.
>>
>have no residence permit
>know the law
>break the law
>get upset when you get expelled for tax evasion
HE A GUD BOI DINDU NUFFINGS AI KILL WHITEY
>>
>>53333198
You don't know shit about how students work in the nordics so sit down and shut the fuck up.

A regular student works either a zero hour contract (aka you're not forced to take any more hours than you want but the employer cannot force you to take them) or a part-time job where the hours rarely come up high enough to start fucking with your student financial aid (which this is all about). Either way the employers know that students have limits to how much they're allowed to work before they get the rug pulled from under them and won't give you shit if you can't work more. Therefore it's the students job to make sure he doesn't work more than what is allowed. So the nigger fucked up because he didn't follow the goddamn rules.

Hope he enjoys working as many hours as he wants in cameroon.
>>
>>53333198
This, don't expect the NEET faggots on /int/ to understand
>>
>niggers work more than danes
wew lads
>>
>>53334024
I'd work that much too if I didn't have to pay 40% taxes like everyone else. I don't understand why this concept is difficult, there is a reason we have a limit.
>>
>>53333198
And if you don't work in a service-related job
>Spend extra time finishing the project early for a bonus or simply because you work slow

I work 1-2h~ extra hours each day as a student.
>>
He broke the law. It was a bit excessive all things considered, but he did break the law.
>>
>complains immigrants don't want to work
>immigrants are actually banned from working

FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53341013
Who's complaining about immigrants being unwilling to work?
>>
>>53340381
Question...How would one go about getting as many hours as possible in your country?
>>
>>53341500
wot
>>
>>53341697
In the case such as the one OP posted. How would someone in the same situation get around the regulations and work as much as possible?
>>
>>53341805
Doubt there's a limit if you've got a regular work permit. Well, it might be different for foreigners.

Thing is this guy was here on a student visa or something.
>>
When you're a student in Denmark you have several benefits. Makes sense they don't want to give that to people who are actually working and just exploiting the student benefits.
>>
>>53341970
I've always worked on the premise that why break the law when you can bend it. Obviously the guy didn't look hard enough to find an angle somewhere.

C'est la vie
>>
>>53341805
Work off the Papers as a wagekek that earns less than a polak
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.