[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Work in an English school in flag country >See

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Keep-calm-and-brbr-huehuehue-1.png (35KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Keep-calm-and-brbr-huehuehue-1.png
35KB, 600x700px
>Be me
>Work in an English school in flag country
>See Brits and 'Muricans all the time
>Also get to meet a lot of hitch-hikers who have been almost everywhere: East Asia, 15+ countries in Europe, a handful of SA countries etc.
>Talk to them and ask their opinions about different countries
>They all agree that us monkeys are the happiest people they've met in the world
>They all agree anglos are depressed as fuck.
>Why so deppressed?
>>
brazilians are happy because they are retarded
>>
>>53329643
How be sad when huehueve favela and carnaval
>>
>>53329643
Bread and circus senpaiília, also anglos are more educated and know when to recognize that their country is shit.
>>
>>53329643
You're meeting the people who "went travelling" they are the kinds that flee to feel happy m8.
>>
File: favelaside2[2].jpg (358KB, 900x927px) Image search: [Google]
favelaside2[2].jpg
358KB, 900x927px
Maybe the fact that they a little different hierarchy of needs.
>>
>>53329643
the more you know the more miserable you get. why do you think third world countries always score highest on these happiness indexes? it's because they're uneducated and don't know any better.

>>53330192
this too, people who "travel" a lot are usually bores who hate their life when they're not traveling.
>>
>>53330226
Yeah! You guys only have first world problems and still are sad as shit! One of the Brits I've met said his family reunion was a total failure because the pizza arrived cold!
Another woman, Huezilian, who'd lived in America for four years said there was absolutely nothing good to do in São Paulo but shopping. The happiest Anglo I've ever seen was one who had been living here for 6 years and had already assimilated the Huezilian lifestyle.

>>53330045
I don't even into these two (though maybe I enjoy this year's carnaval).
>>
>>53330827
>You guys only have first world problems and still are sad as shit!

Still not getting it?
>>
>>53330639
My brother was a nobody here but goes travelling and makes Facebook friends with brief acquaintances so he thinks he's hot shit. When he comes back he always says he hates this city because it's boring but that's because he has nothing here
>>
>>53330918
No.

>>53331050
Just like the huezilian version.
>>
>>53329643
I visited Costa Rica on a conservation service trip when I was 16. Everyone I met there was friendly and happy as fuck. I think it was because they lived simply and did things in a very pragmatic, concrete way. The locals ate only things they grew out of the ground, and we're able to be outside and enjoy nature all the time due to the lack of pollution. They were hard working people, earning enough money through the tourism industry there to afford a first world tier lifestyle, but at the end of the day they'd come home and spend time with their friends and family, rather than just being on cellphones or watching television all day. It seems to me that people who live closer to nature and invest in the people around them are able to live happier lives.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.