[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's Germany going to react to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: germany new years eve.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
germany new years eve.webm
2MB, 720x405px
How's Germany going to react to this?
>>
They're going to complain on the internet and a few retarded far right morons will fight left wing idiots over it.
>>
>>53325446
what's going on
>>
>>53325446
head of police resigned for failing to prevent that in such a crowd while also looking out for terror threats
meanwhile the people who gave them residency/will give them citizenship are employed
>>
>>53325446
thats in egypt and not in germany /pol/tards are changing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xphUuvTa9uU&bpctr=1452358355
>>
they're going to schaff das
>>
>>53325446
that was in egypt
>>
>>53325446
Why would germany react to a 4 year old grooping that took place in place tahrir ?
>>
>>53325446
They already had a protest but the police asked them to stop protesting and everyone just went home. I'm not even joking
>>
>>53325563
Doesn't matter where it happened, it just gives us more proof of how Arabs/Muslims are terrible people.
>>
>>53325659
it does matter.
>>
>Head of Police resigning
>Not fucking Merkel instead

NICE JOB IDENTIFYING THE TRUE CULPRIT GERMANY
>>
>>53325713
not really
>>
>>53325446
That video is fake (seriously).
>>
>>53325739
it actually does OP and /pol/ said that was its in germany but it was actually in egypt i corrected their very false information correcting false news matters to the receiver of the news the location of an event is one the most essential elements of that event the implications come after it
>>
>>53325770
>>
>>53325739
Egyptians in Egypt and Syrian refugees in Germany are different people
>>
>>53325833
They are both Arabs and Muslim.
>>
File: jews want race war.jpg (102KB, 577x462px) Image search: [Google]
jews want race war.jpg
102KB, 577x462px
>>53325563
Well, fuck. Fooled again.

I blame the Jews.
>>
>shout Lügenpresse
>fake evidence
Pegida, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>53326008
egypt are black
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.