[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.Country 2.Do you think adultery should be illegal? 3.If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (943KB, 1200x1005px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
943KB, 1200x1005px
1.Country
2.Do you think adultery should be illegal?
3.If so, what should the punishment be

Flag
Yes
No punishment except optional free divorce for the partner that was cheated on, no financial benefits for the person that cheated (alimony), ability to denounce fatherhood after a DNA test (no matter the kids age), and kids assigned to the partner that was cheated on if he/she so wishes provided they are his/her biological kids.

Honestly I'm just wondering what people think.
>>
>>53316534
1. flag
2. yes.
3. a fine and a place in some kind of public register
>>
>>53316534
Pretty much this
>>
United states
No
-

The state really has no business legislating what someone does sexually or romantically. When someone files divorce for being cheated on, they normally get a good deal if they can provide evidence gathered from a PI
>>
Netherlands
Yes
Stoning
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 308x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 308x436px
Yes, it should be illegal after you marry, punishment should be public humiiation by pillory.

(Only if the woman cheats tBh)
>>
>>53316646
What if there is no proof?
>>
>>53316646
>No
>The state really has no business legislating what someone does sexually or romantically. When someone files divorce for being cheated on, they normally get a good deal if they can provide evidence gathered from a PI

Well, this opinion pretty much explains why there are so many cucolds in America.
>>
>>53316734
Why only women?
>>
>>53316652
>>53316734
Ahmed pls

>>53316646
>The state really has no business legislating what someone does sexually or romantically
That would mean that marriage would have nothing to do with the state to begin with, which is not the case.

That would also imply there would be no divorce courts.
>>
>>53316752
The government does not operate on hearsay, and it has no place in a court of law. Allowing this sort of thing to happen would let women divorce men by simply saying they cheated and allow them to steal the children, and you know the courts would believe women over men on this. Don't be retarded.

>>53316793
The idea that the state even recognizes and provides incentives to people for getting married is stupid in the first place.
>>
>>53316820

Because a man needs multiple sex partners tBh, just looking at other primates
>>
Netherlands
Yes

A very hefty fine. Marriage is a contract, in which you promise that you will stay with the other person until death separates you.
>>
>>53316913
Primates also have public sex and throw shit
>>
>>53316534
Agreed
>>
>>53316985

Those are less fundamental behavioral quirks
>>
>>53316534
1. Rusland
2. Nein
3. Deutschland Deutscland über alles

How would I fuck European gfs if it's gonna be illegal?
>>
>>53316534
No. I don't think the state should put its fingers in every pie. Let people solve this shit themsleves.
>>
>>53317039
>Rusland
>Deutschland Deutscland über alles

die xenofile scum
>>
>>53316985
>>53317031
They also indulge in warfare and even genocide.

>>53317051
As I told the american, the state already has a finger in the "pie" as marriage is legally binding and regulated by the state with plenty of laws already pertaining to it.
>>
>>53316913
I feel like you're the guy who gets upset and calls all women whore when girls don't like you when they find out your veiws
>>
>>53317089
>die xenofile scum
>die
I don't speak German and have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry
>>
>>53317031
Monkeys also engage in incest and pedopilia. As an Arab you must have experience in both.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 235x236px
>>53317100

>call all women whore

Never, I have a mother, you know?

>when they found out your views
>women
>finding out your views
pic related la
>>
>>53316534

in my mind that image shows polygamy not adultery

and no, it shouldnt, go screw yourself
>>
>>53317136
>incest
>pedopilia
You're saying it as if it was a bad thing
>>
>>53317163
If you date someone for awhile someone they're going to find out your views
>>
>>53317194
When your daughter will be 15y old, i'll cume and fuck her.
>>
>>53317211

I'm not being completely serious by the way. I don't think we should still use pillories in the current year
>>
File: 1452218188448.jpg (557KB, 1010x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1452218188448.jpg
557KB, 1010x1010px
>>53317136
>As an Arab you must have experience in both.

Kek
>>
>>53317246
If it's consentual and you are a decent young man, I'm okay with that
>>
>>53316534
Flag
Yes
No real punishment. However the cheating part would waiver all rights to any shared property. If the two share a child, they should both support it however. The child's needs need to be looked after.

But I also think there should be more legislation surrounding abusive relationships. People stuck in such a relationship might eventually cheat, and it would be silly if they then waivered their right to the shared properties.
>>
>>53317293
At what age can I start fucking your daughter?
>>
Ireland
Yes

Adulterers should be stoned.
>>
>>53317316
This sort of punishment isn't really something being "illegal", it's more like a violation of contract clause.
>>
>>53317352
15 is alright, I guess. Maybe 14, but be gentle with her
>>
1.France
2.Nope
but things must be clear at the start of the relationship if the partner is okay for an open marriage or not
>>
>>53317408
>France
>The country where paternal DNA Tests are illegal because it might "disrupt the family unit"

How did this happen?
>>
>>53317445
>DNA Tests are illegal
Are you serious? Wow. Even if the baby's black and has a monobrow?
>>
>>53317408
This. A contract should be signed stating that both people agree to be in a monogamous relationship
>>
>>53317365
This. Only successfull white country gets it.
>>
>>53317487
Paternity testing is regulated by the state and only allowed in certain cases:

>Without a court order the express consent of the person must be obtained in writing before the carrying out of the examination, after the person has been duly informed of its nature and its purpose.[18]

>With a court order (if consent could not be obtained)

>This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine.[19]

You can literally be sent to prison for a year and be fined 15 thousand €.
>>
>>53317502
>>53317408
What is then the punishment of breaking the said contract?
>>
File: gordon.jpg (17KB, 430x331px) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
17KB, 430x331px
>>53317560
Fucking hell! You donkeys!
>>
>>53316534
Free divorce + kids assigned to a non - cheating partner is just what some cheating people want, though.
t. Child of a single parent in a country where child support exists only theoretically.
>>
>>53317594
No financial compensation for the cheating partner, an legal offense for breaking the contract, and a reasonable decision will be made on custody if a child is involved
>>
>>53317560
Oh shit, poor french men. French government is sick
>>
>>53316646
>The state really has no business legislating what someone does sexually or romantically.
Marriages are relationships registered by the state, anon.
>>
>>53316534
Interesting question, Slobro.
I believe cheaters should be publicly ridiculed. Also having to pay for any counceling and lagal fees.
I say this as someone who got cheated on, didn't receive custody over children and is still paying for the house the bitch lives in.
>>
>>53317710
Marriage has nothing to do with love or sex though.
>>
>>53317560
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
>>
>>53317759
>Marriage has nothing to do with love
It does for me
>>
>>53317792
It doesn't for the state
>>
>>53317560
WTF? How is this constitutional?
>>
>>53317813
True. For the state it's just a piece of paper
>>
public beheadings for everyone involved
>>
>>53317861
Does it involve the cuck? That would be hilarious
>>
>>53317861
Even the children?
>>
>>53317891
Esepecially the children
>>
>>53317818
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>53317916
First the person who cheated will be beheaded
Than the person who they cheated with
Than the spouse of the cheater
And finally after the child just watched both parents die they will be beheaded in front of their class
>>
>>53316534
I don't know if it should be illegal.

You shouldn't need a law to prevent that, and if someone want to cheat, he will cheat. So idk.

Pretty sure people were also cucked in the past. It's most likely a problem of "sexual liberation" than adultery.

But before i get spammed with
>be french
>get cucked

Yes i condemn this, and i wish some law would stop that.
>>
>>53317560
I read that a lot of them go to Spain where it's cheap and legal to get the test
>>
>>53318004
>You shouldn't need a law to prevent that, and if someone want to cheat, he will cheat. So idk.
But if adultery does not get punished, it spreads up, right?

Also pity for you, french bro.
>>
>>53317994
Collective responsibility ftw
>>
>Not signing a prenup
>Year of our lord and savoir Jesus Christ two thousand and sixteen.
>>
>>53318125
I mean that people should be (don't know how to say that, morally responsible maybe) to not cheat.

If it spread up, it's not because it's unpunished (although it would slow the spread, or even prevent a spread), it's because there is no morals anymore
>>
>>53318167
>prenups
>not being thrown out of court on a regular basis
>>
>>53316534
Let me ask this question instead

>2016
>marrying

Why do you want to ruin your life so badly?
>>
>>53316534
It's stupid to make illegal because you'd cause even more strife between people.
There would be stupid lawsuits everywhere.
>>
1. Norway
2. Yes
3. Death Penalty if married.

Degeneracy shouldnt be allowed.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.