[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me about Egypt and Egyptians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: womenegypt.jpg (507KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
womenegypt.jpg
507KB, 900x600px
Teach me about Egypt and Egyptians
>>
>get freedom
>nah we'll have the muslim brotherhood instead
>>
>>53313156
I watched a documentary on Netflix

Basically, after the revolution they held an election where there were no parties. They had to do the elections prematurely because they were afraid the military would put the country into a police state

The Muslim brotherhood was the only prominent, organized group with a lot of followers so they won

Then a year later they got rid of Morsi and banned the group.
>>
WE
>>
>>53313083
WHY DO THEY WEAR THE MASK
>>
Back in the day Egyptians used to be black.
>>
>>53313329
Nobody cared who they were until they put on the mask.
>>
>>53313469
If i take that off would you get stoned?
>>
>>53313083

Clearly these black people are bleaching their skin. Pretty sad they want to deny themselves of their history like that ;)
>>
>>53313496
It would be extremely haram
>>
>>53313496
It would be extremely psychedelic.
>>
>>53313229
So the army is back in charge, right? If they ever weren't, that is.
>>
>>53313083
What part of Spain is Egypt in?
>>
>>53313546
lmao I thought you meant stoned as in drugs

never mind
>>
>>53313548
Sisi is president and they are happy. He's secular and not power hungry afaik.
>>
>>53313083
we're amazing.. nuff said |ω・)
>>
>>53313582
>happy
m(._. )m
>>
File: Hothead.jpg (129KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
Hothead.jpg
129KB, 1111x597px
>>53313524
>>53313546
>>53313566
They're big girls
>>
>>53313647
Why are you not happy with Sisi?
>>
>>53313083
All I know is that Egyptian men have the worst reputation out of all men in the world here in Sweden. I've heard horror stories from several girls who went there and got harrassed, both ethnic Swedes and "swedish"-arabs.

One of my arab exes had adult men whistling after her while she was 14 walking with her arab dad in Egypt.

My other arab ex had egyptians talking shit about her ethnic Swedish friends in front of them in arabic while she stood there, and since she understands arabic it became very awkward for her...

These are just some examples of what i've heard
>>
How secular is sisi compared to Mubarak?
>>
>>53313663
U U U U
>>
>>53313741
El-Sisi has called for the reform and modernisation of Islam;[84] to that end, he has taken measures within Egypt such as regulating mosque sermons and changing school textbooks (including the removal of some content on Saladin and Uqba ibn Nafi inciting or glorifying hatred and violence)[85][86]

El-Sisi also became the first Egyptian president in the country's history to attend Christmas Mass[87] and gave a speech at the Coptic Orthodox Christmas service in Cairo in January 2015 calling for unity and wishing the Christians a merry Christmas.[87][88] Coinciding with Sisi's visit an Arabic hashtag that translates to "you are a leader, Sisi" has been tweeted 14,486 times, and the hashtag "Sisi in the Cathedral" has been tweeted 3,609 times accompanied with pictures of a cross and a crescent symbolising the national unity.[89]
>>
>thinly veiled glorious nashaan thread

>>53313647
Mona quit being such a drama queen whore and readd me on skype already
>>
>>53313621
would ya suck my cock, egyptian girl?
>>
>>53313697
You serious o.O ?.?
Most people don't really like him even, except for a few old birds who worship him along with our media .-.
>>53313737
Lmao smth similiar happened to me ._.
Are you that Egyptian in sweden?+?
Like couple years ago in summer our Canadian neighbour was in Cairo visiting, we invited her over bel mara kda and then took her and went to that khan el khalili place..
and she's black right, like super dark skinned and swear to God not one person there refrained from gossiping and badmouthing the poor lady whether it be on her hair, skin or wtv. "eh da bosi 3la sh3raha" it's like wth.. ya bnty 5leky f 7lek jeez.
Like khlas you guys wanna stare and give dirty looks like that wtv so be it, but at least don't make it obvious.
Then what really hit me was how we're all walking through this street and this truck driver guy passing by, stopped the car, honked at her and literally kept yelling "y samra.... y g7sha.. y samra y g7sha" whatever that means.
but it was soo rude my mom was so embarrassed mel situation even tho she doesn't know arabic that good but it was so obvious >.<. wel share3 kolou can beyetfarag, and she's standing there clueless "what's going on?! is he tryina hook up with me, like that guy from the pyramids?_?" who apparently asked her if she was a virgin and other crap like that during their lil camel ride -_____-; .. like I had to lie, nah he's just welcoming you to Egypt w beta3. good think she didn't understand a word tho, so disrespectful on our part..
>>
>>53313956
>In August 2014, Egypt's Baseera, the Centre for Public Opinion Research, said in a poll result that only eight percent of the sample were unhappy with El-Sisi's performance and ten percent of the sample said they could not identify their position. The poll showed that 78 percent of the sample said they would vote for Sisi should the presidential elections be held again the next day while 11 percent said they would not. Eighty-nine percent said that there was improvement in the security situation after Sisi's taking office. Seventy-three percent said that fuel has become regularly available since Sisi's election. Meanwhile, 35 percent of respondents believed price controls had improved, while 32 percent believed that they have become worse. Twenty-nine percent of the respondents did not see any change, and three percent were undecided.[112]

http://en.aswatmasriya.com/news/view.aspx?id=9246237d-9216-4ecd-85a2-4817d9aa1b1c
>>
>>53313083
>egypsies
>>
File: 14440727995800.jpg (22KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
14440727995800.jpg
22KB, 500x522px
>>53313956
>>53313956
ummak himar wa anta shamrouta min misr
>>
>>53313844
>drama queen whore
(҂⌣̀_⌣́) .........................> ( ಠ ಠ )
O-ogai fine .-.
>>53314019
And Mubarak would always get 99.8 favorable votes on polls as well -___-;
>>53314048
What is a glorios nashaan Egypshaan doing in Kazstan (?___?)
Also you r not right,i dont think its true even 1% don't talk about my mom
And ,... stop trollinggg pleaseseeeeeeeeeeeeee!:)
----------
TnXxxXxxXxx!kissssezzz and heartsssssss (not for u!)
T.R.O.L!
>>
>>53313156
>you're free to choose your leaders unless the west doesn't like your leaders

butifel world we live in
>>
File: e. cioran.jpg (112KB, 499x372px) Image search: [Google]
e. cioran.jpg
112KB, 499x372px
>>53314492
we're all fucked desu
>>
I don't know why that is, but Egyptians are one of the ugliest humans on this earth. The women are disgusting.
>>
>>53314628
This
>>
>>53314628
German men (most of them are ugly looking no offense). Tell me how that feels. Thanks for calling us fugly ewwww im ashamed>.<. Oh and btw im so disappointed that im starting to think JEW men are hotter. What a shame!!
>>
Used to be cool and then became generic Islamic shithole #233
>>
>>53314823
Don't take the Germany's words to heart. He's just a little salty because his women are being impregnated by refugee master race as we speak.
>>
>>53314628
They are rather weird looking, I'll give you that
>>
>>53313737
Remember when they were raping all the woman during the the revolution? If you have a strong stomach watch the American news reporter described being pulled into a crowd and raped for 25-30 minutes by the Arabs. They're like fucking animals.
>>
>>53315791
Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0KmEaWsSQw

Seriously what is wrong with them? FOR NEARLY THIRTY MINUTES IN PUBLIC

What the fuck is wrong with Arabs?
>>
>>53315866
It's not Arabs it's Muslims, woman are basically slaves in Islam and non Muslim women are basically lower than dirt.
>>
>>53313083
it would love to date an egyptian girl, but the fact that 90% of them have their genitals mutilated, disappoints me :(
>>
>>53317995
>90% of them have their genitals mutilated
wut
>>
>>53319482
what is le google
>>
>>53313083
gypsies of middle east
rapists
bedouins, all of them, and the stinky kind with bad teeth, don't be fooled
le ebin nasser face

sisi is cool though he's based
>>
>>53313442

If you mean by PRE-ancient Egypt, then maybe yeah.
>>
>>53313442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c&ab_channel=IncognitoWalr%C3%B6ss
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.