[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nazis_cholos.jpg (103KB, 885x584px) Image search: [Google]
nazis_cholos.jpg
103KB, 885x584px
In south America these people are considered """""""white""""""
>>
>>53285163

They are white Mexicans
>>
>>53285163
>Peru with a leaf
>>
>>53285261
kokkle
>>
>>53285163
Aren't these Mexicans? The Mexicans had a flirt with the Germans in WWII. Would possibly have joined to make the US balls more sweaty so they'd sue for pulling out of the war. Possibly Mexico would have gotten a tiny bit of clay from the U.S., but probably not.

Still lots of Germans lived or worked there, and they were generally axis aligned.
>>
File: What.png (37KB, 252x257px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
37KB, 252x257px
>>53285163
>there is a Zorro political party out there
>>
>>53285163
And in north america you are deemed irrelevant and non country.
>>
>>53285163
Portugal was born in the shadow of the Catholic Church and religion, from the beginning it was the formative element of the soul of the nation and the dominant trait of character of the Portuguese people.
God, Homeland, Family.
Do not discuss God and virtue. Do not discuss the homeland and its history. Do not discuss the authority and prestige. Do not discuss the family and its moral. Not discuss the glory of work and their duty.
Do not discuss God and his reason, does not discuss the motherland and the nation.
All for the nation, nothing against the nation.
I have the grace of providence to be poor.
Who is not patriotic can not be considered Portuguese.
The United Nations is useless...and also harmful. It is a land that flowers demagoguery with a bunch of newborn countries, devoid of any tradition.
Teach your children to work, teach your daughters modesty, teach all the virtue of economy. And if not make them saints, at least make them Christians.
State is the nation socially organized.
The discussions have revealed the mistake, but not explained the problem, since even if you know what you will understand it for democracy.
Definitely, decisively, the Nation, for us...and even for them.
The day I leave the power, inside my pockets will only be dust.
Those who can, must obey.
No one has to thank me for accepting the burden, because it is so big sacrifice for me to please or I would not do for kindness to anyone. I do this to for my country, as a duty of conscience, coldly, calmly completed.
>>
>>53285363
people in pic do not look mexican. germans after WWII fled largely to south america, prticularly the southern cone (argentina, chile, uruguay). the incident you're thinking of might be the zimmerman telegraph, where germany promised texas, new mexico, and arizona to mexico if mexico instigated a war in america's southern border. this was during WWI.

t. chicano
>>
>>53285363
it was in WW1 idiot and it was a forgery made by the brits to get their bull (US) to come to their help like always.
>>
>>53285504
How about Portugal starts fucking and making babies. You are the better part of Iberian peninsula don't die out.
>>
nazi means nationalism not white skin retarded leaf
>>
>>53285654
Germans lived in Mexico before WWII too (a lot of them came back to Germany through that program thing). And the Germans flirted with them during both wars.

>>53285707
Flirted with them in both wars m8
>>
>>53285363

They're Peruvian
>>
>>53285163
you needn't be white to be a fascist sympathizer
>>
>>53285163
Cholo means blonde, not indigenous.
>>
>>53285236
Are you reatarded?
>>
>>53285163
me on the left
>>
>>53285824
>Flirted with them in both wars m8
no they didn't
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.