[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts and opinions on this country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Albania_flag.png (90KB, 2000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Albania_flag.png
90KB, 2000x1429px
What are your thoughts and opinions on this country?
>>
are they muslim or chiristian?
And I also curious about speaking French skill of Moroccan.
>>
>>53279827
>What are your thoughts and opinions on this country?
>on this country
>country
what country lol
>>
they got a cool flag, i always conquer the world as albania in hoi3
>>
Subhumans, not European
>>
Cool flag
But they pissed of Liam neeson
Goatfuckers/10
>>
>>53279827
dunno mane
>>
File: 1452264347773.jpg (29KB, 600x559px) Image search: [Google]
1452264347773.jpg
29KB, 600x559px
>>53279827

Should not exist, Kosovo is Serbian clay, nation of gypsies, muslims, and thieves

NATO made a huge mistake
>>
>>53279827
Good allies to the west
>>
>>53279827
Vacationing there is like going to Greece but for a lot cheaper. Nice beaches, cool ruins, and good food.
>>
>>53279827
Bektashi is nice thing. Also Hoxha was the most based and cool guy in the world.
>>
>>53280993

This, and you get to see a lot of weird and cool shit. I recommend checking out the rural parts too.
>>
>>53281088
After doing research on it I've put it on my bucket list. Nobody fucking knows anything about it and assumes it's just some eastern European shithole. "Albania? Why the fuck would you want to go there lololol?" I wouldn't want to vacation in Greece because it's crowded as fuck. Also I want to go to Turkey to see the well preserved medieval city of Ani. There's so much cool shit in the world that everyone forgets about.
>>
The same about yours: burn everything to the ground and salt the ground.
>>
What I find really paradoxal about church burning and monastery ruining Albanians from Kosvo is that their national hero, George Castriot, commonly known as Skanderbeg, was buired in an Orhtodox Church, as an christian and he fought Muslim Turks.
This always bothered me somehow, how they choose to go all durka durka in Kosovo/Western Macedonia and lots of them support ISIS now. It's like they're pissing on their national heroes grave atm.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.