[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Je Suis Charlie 1-year anniversary thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: frenchjuleswinnfield.png (676KB, 1183x485px) Image search: [Google]
frenchjuleswinnfield.png
676KB, 1183x485px
It's been a year since the Charlie Hebdo massacre and the Je Suis Charlie movement. Since then Paris has been attacked again, and they proved once again that their prior display of defiance against terrorists was no fluke.

Any other opinions on how Je Suis Charlie can be viewed in a whole new light after the events this past year, /int/?
>>
>>53244952
Are there still retarded liberals all over the Internet unironically saying Charlie Hebdo deserved it?
>>
>>53245193
How is that even a question? There will always be people like that no matter what we do.
>>
>>53245193
Yes, lots. Some were posting things like "I hope this racist Charlie goes out of business."
>>
>>53244952
I hope this racist Charlie goes out of business desu, i also wish we change our flag like new zealand and add a crescent an a star, with all the colors of the gay pride flag
>>
>>53246209
>>53246145
>>53245193
>implying they didn't deserve it
>implying you can insult the prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) without consequences
>>
>>53247177
Y'know I always wondered if Muslims are really into hentai. I mean most of it has tons of rape, which they definitely love, and the rapist usually ends up either getting off scot-free or getting the victim as his slave/concubine/wife/long-term lover, which they can definitely relate to since that's basically how things go in their own countries. Not to mention that between the pedophilia, the harem of kidnapping and rape victims, the weird breastfeeding fetish, and the retarded nonsensical dialogue, Muhammad was basically a hentai character.
>>
File: citizenkane1.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
citizenkane1.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>53248911
>>
>>53246209
and to no one's surprise they're among the lot of fucking morons who think Charlie Hebdo is a proper name of a single person
>>
They did deserve it.
All of France deserved it.
The French have been inviting in these shitty people and letting their culture fester away in the suburbs, and then act shocked when they turn out to be savages.

Same thing with the US. We sat back for a decade while 10M Mexicans illegally jumped the border. Now people want to put the genie back in the jar. No can do folks.

Outside of a Ukraine situation, where you're fucked because somebody stronger than you is kicking your ass, a country is responsible for most problems it faces. In my humble opinion.
>>
>>53250159
And who created the conditions that led to the rise of ISIS? Oh, right, the United States!

So yeah, it's really more so America's fault the attacks happened than that of France.
>>
>>53250159

Its all US fault desu family, its pretty hilarious that eurocucks have to pay for what you did.
>>
>>53250159
>french people

Yeah I myself invited a syrian family into the country

If anyone deserves anything it's the whole government and the media brainwashing us you retard, just like your government and your media should be tried for treason against your people
>>
File: 1813% done with this shit.png (290KB, 754x554px) Image search: [Google]
1813% done with this shit.png
290KB, 754x554px
>>53244952
>Since then Paris has been attacked again
If you watched the news, you'd know that today, on the one year anniversary, at midday (the same time as the attacks last year), a kebab brandishing a knife and a suspicious vest was shot down by the police, and his corpse remained untouched for hours because he was suspected of having a suicide vest.

When you're a kebab, wear suspicious clothing, threaten the police, shout "Allahu Akhbar" and have notes with Arabic text on your body, that's what happens.

And yet, the French will defend the subhumans that pollute their streets, rape their children and steal their belongings, both physical and metaphysical.

France is dead, and I am powerless. All I can do is silently weep as France goes on with its business, unaware that it has already ceased to exist.
>>
>>53250159
>Chose to save lives even if some of those they saved may kill some of them
>Told "WELP GUESS YOU DESERVE TO DIE THEN"

Not that there isn't plenty of room for dispute about even the premise, but granting even that it's still an insane worldview
>>
this shit will just keep on happening. they're let so many savages into their country, and now they act surprised when said savages start acting like, you guessed it, savages!

>>53254551
>Chose to save lives
dank meme my friend :^) but all the migrants arriving in Europe are not refugees as they have left Turkey on their own will, not because they were forced out. none are legally defined as refugees.
>>
>>53252307
>And who created the conditions that led to the rise of ISIS? Oh, right, the United States!
When we left Iraq, ISIS didn't have a foothold.
If you want to blame someone, blame the Gulf for supplying them with charity funds, Syria for shipping them there, and Iran for disenfranchising the Sunnis after we left. Because Sahwa forwards, AQ was beaten in Iraq in every sense of the word. Which is why ISIS only managed to start growing with the start of the Syrian Civil War.
>>53252800
>Yeah I myself invited a syrian family into the country
This isn't a recent problem. Your government has been shipping them in for decades. And yeah, you might not have liked it, but your government did. Unhappy? You and your parents and your countrymen should have voted differently. You only have yourselves to blame.
>>53254551
>but granting even that it's still an insane worldview
Countries need to put their self-preservation first. France has no responsibilities towards MENA, no matter how many dead babies wash ashore. Nobody else has control over their border other than France. They must own the consequences of letting people in.
>>
>>53254965
Yeah no me and my parents voted fn all right.So did many of my countrymen, more than any other euro country actually. 20 million people deserve to die because the other 40 million are retarded ? bullshit
>>
>>53254965
God damn it, people are still denying this?

Face it, once the USA took out the existing regime the only way to hold back sectarian civil war is keep their troops there and get more of them killed. If they didn't topple the existing regime in the first place they'd have every incentive to keep this sectarian violence contained and there would be no need to get American troops killed for an "Iraqi freedom" that never worked out that well in the first place.
>>
>>53253307
>unaware that it has already ceased to exist

I think people who are actually IN France might have a bit more credibility on it than someone posting from the Netherlands.
>>
>>53247177
Every religion gets ridiculed, yet Islam seems to be the one whose adherents are most prone to resorting to violence over it.

If anything, that only proves it needs to be insulted more, if only so they get used to it.
>>
>>53254965
>shipping them in for decades
>somehow only now is this resulting in mass murder

It's almost as if allowing Muslims into the country isn't the real problem here or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.