[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to Germany thinking it was full of Blonde haired blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1438047410963.jpg (36KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1438047410963.jpg
36KB, 520x416px
>Went to Germany thinking it was full of Blonde haired blue eye people
>It was full of dark haired people with brown eyes

>Went to Poland thinking it would be slav center with black hair and brown eyes
>It had more blondes than Germany and many of the guys had brown hair with blue eyes.

On a related note, did the Soviet Rape campaign spare Poland and hit Germany mostly? Or did the Russian rape smear all across eastern europe.
>>
>>53239578

>slavs can't be blonde
>>
>>53239578
>slav center with black hair and brown eyes
When will this meme stop?
>>
>>53239578
Poland is more homegenus ( don't know if that way the correct way to type it ) than Germany.
>>
>>53239578
Our past rendered us pretty diverse in genetic terms. Some people here can look totally nordic, some could pass for southern european, middle eastern or turkic types, some look 100% Russian Boris Yeltsin type, I guess most are mixed and look a bit of each
>>
File: 1451660965831.jpg (23KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1451660965831.jpg
23KB, 273x252px
>>53239578
Rape of Germany was authored by fucking Goebbels to scare the population and make them put up more of a fight. He told people that red army was raping all women aged 8 to 80 for fuck's sake.
After the capitulation, the allies actually took that shit and started perpetuating it, because Cold War was already kicking in.

Soviet high command issued executive order signed by Stalin himself that soldiers convicted of harassment and rape of German population, were to be executed on the spot. And they were. Hundreds of them.

Did they loot harass and rape? Of fucking course, there was literally millions of poor uneducated young men entering country they fucking hated after all. (rings some bells?)

I could understand the Cold War propaganda, but the fact that there are headlines in modern tabloids about sanctioned Soviet MASS rapes, is absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>53239578
>>Went to Poland thinking it would be slav center with black hair and brown eyes
autism or b8
>>
>went to america
>felt just like home :)
>>
>>53241156
>Our past rendered us pretty diverse in genetic terms

It sounds very nice. Tell us about Polands past.
>>
File: 1394844645278.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1394844645278.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>53242154
>He went back
>>
>>53242244
Is it true that Mexicans are actually going back en masse now?
I've seen Mexicans say it, but I want American side of the story as well.
>>
>>53242214
rape
>>
>>53242356
Yes I heard they are going back because so many immigrants flooded here that there are no jobs left for them. This country was hit with a terrible recession and the job market is the awful requiring a Phd in burger flipping but only if you are 22 years old to work at McDonalds
>>
>>53242356
whats the factor ?
>>
>>53242356
We don't really make friends with each other (language barrier) so we don't notice when they leave if we're just normal people
>>
>>53242214
>Tell us about Polands past.
Rude thing to ask desu.
>>
>>53242356
God, I hope so.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.