[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally 1 million refugees >3 rapes happen >all refugees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>literally 1 million refugees
>3 rapes happen
>all refugees are bad
nice logic, /pol/-tards
>>
>>53228114
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>53228740
nice argument, buddy
>>
>>53228114

>3 rapes

Hahahahahahahah
>>
>>53228114
> a fucking stork
>>
>>53228114
You're right.

It will undoubtedly be challenging, but these refugees will only enrich our countries in the long run.
>>
>>53228114
>invite half of isis
>expect nothing bad to happen
sure thing angela
>>
>>53228114
>>53228813
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Why is it that there are little to no moderate opinions on this topic? On the one hand you have the left, which unconditionally wants to accept all refugees indiscriminately without giving the problems that may arise from the clash of cultures a second though, and don't see that this leeds to violence and conflict for everybody involved because yes, people are utterly pissed off.
On the other hand you have the right wing who get more vocal the more refugees get in, think that all of them are potential rapists and terrorists and have opinions ranging from "we need to build a giant fucking wall" to "we should just shoot every shitskin".
Both are fucking retarded. We should let in less refugees, and make sure we get those that can not only contribute but also are willing and able to accept that they will have to adapt, to some degree, to our culture, and are secular enough to accept placing our law and legal values above what the quran says, not to mention that we would have an easier time supporting less of them.
BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN BECAUSE NOBODY IN THIS COUNTRY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE ACTUAL ISSUE AND JUST USES THE CURRENT SITUATION TO PUSH THEIR OWN POLITICAL AND SOCIAL AGENDA. YOU ALL PISS ME THE FUCK OFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
>>
>>53228114
>literally 3 refugees
>1 million rapes happen
>all refugees are bad
>>
>>53228114
>3 rapes
>"""""refugees"""""

hang on a sec, my sides are missing
>>
>>53229005
>literally 3 rapes
>1 million refugees happen
>all rapes are bad
>>
File: 1451502548510s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451502548510s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>53228114
Nice try ahmed
>>
>>53228996
That's actually reasonable, but hard to accomplish in practice.
>>
>literally 1000 rapists
>3 rapes happen
>all rapists are bad
Capitalist swine logic >>>/pol/
>>
>>53228996
European politics are various shades of the Left, and the Far-Right. There is no center-right (or center, for that matter). The closest parties to the middle are center-left.

Feels good knowing our Dems and Cons are centrists (socially, economically they're far-Right in Europe).
>>
>>53229126
>literally 1 million are bad
>all rapes happen
>3 refugees
>>
File: 1452173841909.jpg (107KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1452173841909.jpg
107KB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: nogf.jpg (13KB, 259x156px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
13KB, 259x156px
>literally 1 million rapes
>3 refugee happen
>all USSR are bad
>>
>>53229365
It is, but that should not stop us. That said, I have long ago stopped believing that there is reason and logic behind our politics.

>>53229455
I guite agree. It was similar in the Weimar Republic before shit happened, and I really fear that something similar might go down soon. And I do not want either the left or the right to be completely in charge, because history has shown, time and time again, that this only leads to bad things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.