[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are danish "people" germanic or scandinavian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: victoria.png (678KB, 527x526px) Image search: [Google]
victoria.png
678KB, 527x526px
are danish "people" germanic or scandinavian?
>>
File: VicFlmDeathStare.jpg (95KB, 852x471px) Image search: [Google]
VicFlmDeathStare.jpg
95KB, 852x471px
>>
There is no such race as "Scandinavian" or "Nordic"

We're all Germanics

[spoiler]Germans =/= Germanic[/spoiler]
>>
>canadian poster
>talking about "germanics"
>using strange ethnic classifications

Forgive us for being cautious lad, but we've had some bad experiences with your kind in the past.
>>
>>53207166
*raises paw*

e-excuse me b-but some of us are mongolWOOF... oops.. sorry hehehe ;_;

*sad little whimper*
>>
>>53207051
>are danish "people" germanic or scandinavian?

Scandinavians are Germanic you fucking faggot and so are Anglos before you ask
>>
>>53207166
Tell me about danish boy breasts.
>>
VİCTORİA FLAMEL ????????
>>
>>53207051
I don't think those words mean what you think they mean anon.
>>
>>53207236
t. 1/64 native american
>>
>>53207332
Have you, by any chance, ever started a thread
(or several dozen) regarding a proposed union of
"Germanic" people, excluding Austria and England?
>>
File: victoria.png (508KB, 480x597px) Image search: [Google]
victoria.png
508KB, 480x597px
>>53207607
no.
>>
>>53207309
yes?
>>
File: victoria.png (757KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
victoria.png
757KB, 527x527px
>>
>>53207164
she was pretty based after all, wasn't she?
>>
>>53207051
The Danish people originate from a group of tribes that were located on Jutland, closely related to the group of tribes known as Swedes and Geats, their Scandinavian peninsula siblings. The Danish, Swedes, and Geats all descended from the same group and it's likely at some point the Danes moved on to Jutland in their early history, separating them from the Swedes and Geats. The Swedes and Geats would later merge into one group, becoming simply known as the Swedes.

The Danish found themselves located on the Jutland peninsula together with the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes, who all spoke languages and dialects vastly similar to each other but relatively distant to the Danish language, which was mutually intelligible with Swedish dialects.

Later, the Angles, Saxons and Jutes would all migrate in varying amounts to the British Isles, having varying effects on the native Celtic population, ultimately displacing or mixing with them to varying degrees.

With more room free to expand, the Danish took over most of the Jutland peninsula. Relatively cohesive and united, they would retain control of parts of the Scandinavian peninsula as well, exerting a heavy influence on it, both genetic, linguistic, and culturally.

The Danes merged with the remaining Angles, Saxons, and Jutes on Jutland bringing them under one identity. The Danes would further go on to conquer their former neighbors, bringing England under the Danelaw for some time, heavily influencing the English languages, and possibly being responsible for some of the more unique features of modern English grammar.

Ultimately, the Danish having the large affect that they did on the Scandinavian population, are closely related to them, and are heavily tied together, culturally, linguistically, and genetically. They also relatively close genetically to the population of Great Britain, but to a lesser extent. It would perhaps be more accurate to say Scandinavians are "Danish"
>>
>>53208573
>The Danish people originate from a group of tribes that were located on Jutland

I think you mean Zealand

The rest sounds about right.
>>
>>53207051
They're all just Europeans here in America.
>>
>>53208973
It probably would have been more accurate to say Jutland, Zealand, AND Scania, as those are the areas where Danish identity first became separate and somewhat distinguishable from other closely related tribes, such as the Swedes.
>>
>>53209658
As far as I remember, Danish people were those who lived on the Islands, Zealand and Fyn aswell as Scania, who later took over Jutland were Jutes lived(s)
>>
File: average_australian_woman.jpg (30KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
average_australian_woman.jpg
30KB, 520x292px
>>53207295
>>
>>53207051
Scandinavians are Germanic. Except Finns and Estonians obviously.
>>
>>53207260
*grabs hind and starts rutting against finnish butt*

psh nothing personal
>>
>>53209890
Well, yes they moved to Jutland later in history, but it just depends on where you set the starting point of Danish history. Arguably it starts when they were already on parts of Jutland, since that's the first point when they were recorded in history, as far as we know.

Though they sat on their part of the peninsula for awhile. Danes didn't fully take over the Jutland peninsula until later, after the Anglo-Saxon(and Jute) migrations to England. And I'm not sure of the exact details of how they took over the entirety of Jutland, likely the remaining significant populations of Anglo-Saxon-Jutes simply fell victim to Danish cultural/political supremacy and started speaking Danish and merged with them, especially since Anglo-saxon continental identity wasn't very firm, unlike the migrated populations on England who would later form a more concrete identity.
>>
>>53209969
*turns 360 and walks away*
>>
File: 1399723816093.png (27KB, 367x461px) Image search: [Google]
1399723816093.png
27KB, 367x461px
>>53207051

idk, but they behave like swine, then they eat only swine wrapped in skin the colour of their flag. In Denmark, such is life.
>>
>>53209939
>Scandinavians are Germanic. Except Finns and Estonians obviously.

Neither finns nor Estonians are scandinavians you pleb. You are thinking of nordic.
>>
>>53211797

Sour that you're having to implement our Nazi immigration policies because your fantasy of a multicultural wonderland didn't work out?
>>
>>53212226

Closed the border before you did, Mads. Mad that you were officially more dunecoon friendly than us for a day? :^)
>>
>>53207727
why is she so perfect lads ?
>>
>>53212514
because you monkeys think anybody with blonde hair is "perfect"
>>
>>53212564
rude desu
>>
>>53208573
What is difference between Swedes and Geats? I assume that Geats are a million times more badass and have hotter women?
>>
>>53212992

>What is difference between Swedes and Geats?

In modern times, none. The "Swedes" of today are largely the descendants of the two tribes Swedes (from the Svealand province, after which the kingdom of Sweden is named, the name literally means "Realm of the Swedes") and Geats (from the province of Götaland). The Geats were conquered by the Svea at some point, or so it is assumed. THis unification of the two tribes under the first king to rule both tribes, Óláfr (or Olof in modern Swedish), coronated in 995 is considered to be the formation of the Swedish state.

Modern Swedes as an athnic group also include the descendants of the Gutes from the island of Gotland (while they retain a distinct cultural identity and variant of the Norse language, it has been so influenced by modern Swedish and their genes by intermarriage with Swedes and Geats that there is no discernable difference today). The Gutes, however, agreed to join the Swedish kingdom voluntarily.
>>
>>53207164
That death stare is surprisingly cute
>>
File: VictoriaFlamelPoortugal2.png (559KB, 704x610px) Image search: [Google]
VictoriaFlamelPoortugal2.png
559KB, 704x610px
are these nostrils danish?
>>
>>53213375

The issue with the death stare is not its appearance, it lies in its duration (until you leave, look away, cry or all three)
>>
>>53212564
score matters, quality doesn't. learn fucking rules filthy chud.
>>
File: lewd teacher.png (119KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
lewd teacher.png
119KB, 870x870px
>>
>>53213265
So are you implying there are no ethnic Swedes that can swim across oceans and kill demons and beasts with just their strength of arm anymore?
>>
>>53209897
Has anyone ever tried breeding one of these with more normal looking folk? What was the result?
>>
>>53213799

Oh, we're memeing? I'll refrain from giving serious replies in the future.
>>
any more Victoria Flamel?
>>
>>53213855
No senpai, I just had assumed that at one point Swedes weren't effeminate as fuck and somehow resembled the nordic vikings of the past, however I do recall it was the Danes and Norwegians that were more vikings right? I do appreciate your answers though, please don't be cross.
>>
>>53213892

>the media is leftist as fuck so the entire coutry is full of fags

Yeah, no. Lets take an example, serial rapist gets let out because government are libtard pussies, guy ends up clinging to life by a thread with both kneecaps busted within a week (in a tiny shithole, so hardly any hardened career criminals who pulled that one off). There's just as much manly shit here as anywhere else. Not that it matters, you're just gonna spout more memes anyway.

>however I do recall it was the Danes and Norwegians that were more vikings right?

Yeah, what with the raiding and all. Swedes and Geats did participate in the invasion of britain though, but Swedes traveled more to the east for obvious, geographical reasons.
>>
>>53214071
I'm not specifically attacking Sweden, throughout most Western nations you can see men that re nowhere near the level of masculinity of their ancestors, I'm just saying that because of the mentality ethnic Swedes have, it is brought out a bit more than in other groups. For example look at the founding of Australia, and how most of the men had to be tough in order to survive, obviously now most people are able to live under the care of government built infrastructure and guidance and this has led to a feminization and decadency in the culture.
>>
>>53214249

True. Though I don't,feel that it's very prevalent actually. We do have very... generous social programmes, but to make use of them carries a huge stigma, dependency is readily available but is socially unacceptable by nearly everyone. Doesn't alter the fact that you have a point though. I blame the boomers personally, they grew up in comfort, rejected the teachings of their parents (our grandparents) who had lived harsh lives and then turned their kids into retarded kucks. It's easily spotted, actually, people with older parents are nearly always better people.
>>
how did danish men become so effeminate?
>>
>>53215469
>Holy shit it sure does suck with most people being enslaved or killed in a raid
>Le enlightenment
>Life is so much better now that we have no conflict, social programs, and philosophy
>Mudslimes invade to enslave and kill

Classic roman decline, classic catch 20-2. Life sucks with poverty and violence but without poverty and violence groups invade your soft country to inflict it
>>
File: 1448229037165.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1448229037165.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>53215567
>catch 20-2
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 252x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 252x193px
>>53215469
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html
>>
According to ancestry DNA they're closer to Scandanavians than they are Cucks I mean Germans
>>
>>53207295
Anglo are Celtic and Southern Germans are Germano-Celtic.

Inb4 hurr durr English is a Germanic language
Genes =/= Language
>>
>>53215650
Frogs and germans are swarthy land celts, Scandinavians are actual germanics
>>
n.o.p.e.
danes are pure bred scandis, swedes and norwegians are mongolian sami mudbloods
>>
>>53212992
Haplogroup-wise ancient Swedes probably had quite little R1b and R1a. It's possible they had N1c1 (see Rurik) and a lot of I1a which was transferred to West Finland during Proto-Germanic times.
>>
>>53207051
>Posting a half polish girl as an example of a Dane
>>
>>53217317
Btw., even to this day eastern and northern Swedes have more hunter-gatherer ancestry than other Scandis.

They were obviously Germanic, but the most unusual in terms of genetics.
>>
i want fuck victoria till she dries up then fuck her more
>>
File: West-European-admixture.gif (61KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
West-European-admixture.gif
61KB, 800x581px
>>53207051
Here's a rundown by racial stock, not culture:

Denmark: Germanic
Sweden: Germanic
Netherlands: Germanic-Celt mix
Germany: Germanic-Celt mix
England: Germanic-Celt mix
Scotland: Celt-Germanic mix
France: Celt-Germanic mix
Spain: Celto-Iberian-Carthaginian-Germanic mix

Before you question the last one. North African admixture in Spain appears to predate the Moorish invasion, this has lead geneticists to believe that the origin of this haplogroup in Spain is actually Phoenician and Carthiginian. Spain actually has a large Germanic admixture causing them to be the only country outside of Scandinavia in Europe to have a majority Dolichocephalic population. 40-50% of Spain has Northwest European adxmiture.

I left out Italy because of pic related.
>>
>>53207295
the british people are wends, and therefore germanic
>>
all of you have severe, severe autism
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.