[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone bought a X bedroom house and set it up so that >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jn.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jn.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
If someone bought a X bedroom house and set it up so that
>you pay $500 month to stay
>3 meals included
>you share bathroom with your roommate
>one of the roommates is in pic
>you MUST participate in the basement gym and morning runs
>everyone cooks for everyone
>no chores, hired maid that you cannot seduce/rape, same applies to your roommate
>you MUST participate in mystery group activity night set up by owner (anything from movie night to camping trip 3 hours from house)
would you live there?
>>
No, I almost can't deal with my own bullshit, to fit in other peoples house rules is impossible to me - I'm better than that
>>
Yeah. Could the roommate seduce me tho?
>>
sure, as long as i get to fugg left and

>basement gym

means a full gym with free weights and she can just fuck off to do cardio while i'm lifting
>>
>>53206337

No, unless you're fucking there's no reason to have a female roommate. They're so fucking messy.
>>
File: d62nkft.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
d62nkft.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>53206337
What the fuck kind of conditions are those? Why do you have to exercise to stay there?
>>
>>53206337
absolutely not
>>
>>53206337
What a fucking clingy household.
>>
>>53206337
>gym and morning run

Probably would have done it were it not for these absurd conditions desu.
>>
>>53206337
>you share bathroom with your roommate
>you MUST participate in the basement gym and morning runs
>everyone cooks for everyone
>hired maid that you CANNOT seduce/rape
>you MUST participate in mystery group activity night set up by owner (anything from movie night to camping trip 3 hours from house)

Fucking no. Stupid mick.
>>
Yes that's cheap af. Definitely if one of the girls was hotter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.