[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Canada's economy ever recover, or will it eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 232x218px
Will Canada's economy ever recover, or will it eventually become a brown reggaeton shithole with posters who either shitpost(like Argies/Uruguayans), or constantly whine and complain about how shit their country is(Brazil, Spain, Chile).
>>
>>53197881
Hopefully they hit rock bottom so we can bail them out and they become a slave state
>>
>>53197881
>brown reggaeton shithole
They have a cold climate, so its impossible
>>
File: 1441242450020.jpg (103KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441242450020.jpg
103KB, 960x600px
>>53197881

shitposting detected
>>
>>53197881
They'll always be fine. They're right next to us and lack Mexicans and supply chain to smuggle drugs.

How bad could it possibly get?
>>
>>53197881
The Canadian economy is very fragile with the US accounting for over 60% of imports and exports, any disruption with that will cause them issues
I have no idea about justin trudeu's economy policy but he's a leftist so probably favours increased regulation and government intervention to fix economic issues which is probably not healthy for Canada right now
If Canada gets its head out of its arse and uses Australia and New Zealand as examples of how to run a proper post-commonwealth economy and increase their trade ties to Asia they might have a chance at being a big independent economy, would USA really allow that though? Doubt it
>>
>>53201457
>how to run an economy
>like Australia
Your bullshit smells worse than your women. There's no difference between the Australian economic climate and a ship at the bottom of the ocean, even by our current standards.
>>
>>53201457
>The Canadian economy is very fragile with the US accounting for over 60% of imports and exports, any disruption with that will cause them issues
If our economy goes tits up the entire world will be shitting bricks, not just Canada. If anything they benefit from their reliance on us because if we're consistent at anything we're pretty consistently rich.
>>
>>53197881
yes
>>
Spanish inmigrants in Canadá? Really? Hahahaha
>>
Same thing happened in the 80's we'll be fine. The low dollar is good for Ontario and even that shithole quebec.
>>
>>53197881
y u wanna know that haha cheers
>>
File: bart.jpg (58KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
58KB, 500x470px
>>53197881
tomate el palo gato
>>
>>53203258
Forocochees
>>
>>53203340
pole
>>
What are some Canadian products I should buy now that their dollar is so worthless?
>>
>>53203763
Go there to gamble or vacation. Their taxes are so high there's really no reason to buy any actual product.
>>
>>53201457
>I have no idea about justin trudeu's economy policy but he's a leftist so probably favours increased regulation and government intervention to fix economic issues which is probably not healthy for Canada right now

I don't think he'll do too much damage as far as increased market barriers go. He's going to be spending a lot on infrastructure, or so he said in his election campaign anyway.

I agree with your basic assessment. Canada needs to open up markets outside of the U.S., in Asia in particular. We have all of the resources that the rapidly developing economies in that part of the world have demand for, and if we develop those resources further we can become a food and energy superpower. Saskatchewan is already doing this, but the rest of Canada needs to step up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.