[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is enjoying watching German burn to the ground righ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (60KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 788x685px
Who else is enjoying watching German burn to the ground right now?

http://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/germany-now-has-north-africa-s-sex-crime-troubles-1.11296999
>>
File: popo.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
popo.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>The new mayor of Cologne, who was stabbed in the neck during her election campaign over her support for Merkel’s pro-refugee policies, is already being hounded on social media for absurdly advising women to keep “an arm’s length” from strange men

>be german
>get stabbed in the neck
>>
File: laughing-frog-l.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-frog-l.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
>2015-2016 is the period where Germany became worse than France once again

Hon hon motherfuckers.
>>
they didn't care when it happened in Italy and Greece,now let them experience it in their countries.
>>
>let literal africans in
>get mad when they behave like africans
We warned you but noooo we are racist
>>
Not me.

Germany helped us during the Spanish Civil War. I consider them good allies.
>>
Hopefully not just the women, but also German men, are raped as well. Starting with little boys, ending with those leftist antifa faggots who still shrilly and hysterically scream "Refugees are welcome here!"

Let all Germans be raped and we shall clap our hands.
>>
>>53188088
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we have a long way to go to be worse than you
>>
>>53188844
>we shall clap our hands
Drop the proxy, Chip
>>
>They got to touch beautiful pink Aryan pussy and boobs.
>meanwhile im virgin

Jelly desu senpai. maybe i should convert.
>>
>>53188936
>1 million refugees in 1 year
>long way to be worse
>>
>>53188936
you already made one million steps towards that
>>
I mean its the basic fucking equation of nature.

>Introduce highly reproductive species into existing natural habitat

>turns into invasive species

>consumes all available natural resources

WHY. CANT. THEY. GET. IT. INTO. THEIR. SKULLS.
>>
>be german fraulein
>can't walk outside after curfew
wow
>>
are there any videos where they harass the kraut grills?
>>
>>53188031
>leftists
>>
>>53189240
Ecologists have never had more power and the have never had such anti-ecologist policies, go figure.
>>
File: 7845784576236363.png (49KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
7845784576236363.png
49KB, 295x200px
Not me.
I was planning on moving to Germany once I finished my studies in network security.

Watching your dreams fall apart is not pleasing at all.
>>
>>53189047
No
You should just paint your face brown, wear a hoodie, and go out.
Maybe stick black cotton or something to your face to look full arab
>>
>>53190464
You can study elsewere.
You know what's bad? Watching your home get covered in shitgolems and destroyed just because of one witch-esque bitch of a chancellor you never really liked anyways.
>>
>>53190778
>not becoming lee harvey oswaldberg
>>
>>53190778
you can't really change it , even with another leader the results would be the same.There are stronger decision makers,groups,interests behind merkel.

though things certainly would be better if these people weren't muslims.
>>
Actually it's just a german image campaign. Just like the world cups of the last years. So if we try to start shit again the public opinion is on our side. We outsmart the jews in their game.
>>
>>53191418
*if they weren't jews trying to destroy the european goyim by colliding it with all its enemies

>>53191701
We're not outsmarting them.
We're their pawns.
>>
File: 1446787226602.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446787226602.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>Germany cucks Sweden in the competition to be the biggest cuck

You really can't make this shit up. Never before have I been so glad to live in a "racist" country.
>>
File: 1437877935900.jpg (11KB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
1437877935900.jpg
11KB, 250x255px
i can't even laugh about this

it'll only get worse
>>
my ancestors came from Neustadt in Holstein. it makes me sad to see what is happening.
>>
>>53190008
Nobody really knows anything yet. There are some accusations and because of the allegations of north african or arab involvement both pro and anti voices are boiling over. It's ridiculous.
Apparently we live in an age where we can't have a calm discussion about anything anymore.
>>
>>53190464
Instead of an American dream I prefer the German reality desu
>>
>>53190464
Sort of similar to me too. I'm going to be studying in Germany for a semester and sometime after that I'm not opposed to moving out there permentantly. Might have to reconsider because of the upcoming race wars
>>
>>53188936
Germany has been worse for a very long time. Been to Germany several times, everyone I've met with a few exceptions have been degenerates with slight autistic vibes. WWII really did you guys in huh.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.