[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question, why are you all white knighting a bunch of whores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (74KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 600x878px
Honest question, why are you all white knighting a bunch of whores in the Cologne attacks?

These girls were out """"having fun"""" on NYE. They weren't going to church. They were likely going to and from clubs. But the biggest fucking problem, is that these were probably the same cunts wearing Refugees Welcome shirts 6 months ago.

I think it's a little funny, but mainly I say just let it all burn. Have fun for once as liberals Progressive Utopia crashes and burns.
>>
File: farage 2.png (331KB, 512x516px) Image search: [Google]
farage 2.png
331KB, 512x516px
>implying i care about any of the victims.

I'm just in it because it's a prime opportunity to shit on leftist and mudskins, and show the rest of the world how retarded they both are.
>>
>>53182156
>They were likely going to and from clubs.
So? People like having fun.
>>
>>53183353
gtfo normie
>>
>>53182156
it's a train station you dumb fuck.

there are millions of reasons why you exit a train station but maybe you just didn't know that
>>
>>53182357
literally this
literally
fucking
this
>>
>>53182156
Because we don't just assume people raped at a train station were refugee loving whores leaving a club? Muslims rape everyone and everyone's just tired of them. If they were the same people you describe then yeah sure it's funny in an ironic way but doesn't mean people are ok with rape in their countries. After all we aren't Muslim.
>>
>>53183584
>Implying your Moroccan ass doesn't make you a mudskin
>>
>>53183733
letmetellyouaboutwhoiswhiteandwhoisn't.jpg
>>
I would normally agree, but I don't think it's fair to criticize people for being out late on new years. Going to a new year party is hardly some modern degenerate excess.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 720x507px
>>53183353

You're a woman or a cuck and don't belong here.
>>
>>53182156
why would they be at church on NYE's

it's not a religious holiday and it was on a thursday
>>
>>53182156
>probably
>>
>>53182156
>white knighting

sure m8, this shouldn't at all be treated as a symbol of the present state of european politics and the fuck up that is merkel and her government. english football hooligans are better behaved by comparison.
>>
>look at those manly arab men under the influence of alcohol, let us flirt with them
>OMG HE TOUCHED ME I'M BEING RAPED SAVE ME WHITE MEN WHOM I HATE
>on my way, m'lady

>european men
>>
>>53182156

Listen here Paki. There are still European countries where people get mad at you Islamshits chimping around, hope that doesn't trigger you too much.
>>
>>53185239
whatever you tried to do, you did it wrong
>>
I think women shouldn't be raped t b h
>>
>>53182156
>These girls were out """"having fun"""" on NYE. They weren't going to church. They were likely going to and from clubs. But the biggest fucking problem, is that these were probably the same cunts wearing Refugees Welcome shirts 6 months ago.

Why should literally ANY of this make it alright for them to be harassed?
It should be point of pride of civilized country that you can go be dumb slut in the open and not get molested by a monkey. Or a person behaving like one.
>>
File: 1450456644663.jpg (54KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
1450456644663.jpg
54KB, 640x802px
>>53182156
>These girls were out """"having fun"""" on NYE. They weren't going to church.
>>
>>53185861
>walk into a lion cage out of your own volition
>get mauled by the lion
>POOR WYMYN SHE DIDN'T ASK TO BE MAULED DAMN YOU TOXIC LION MASCULINITY
>>
>>53186002

>city square is a place where you're supposed to get mugged, raped and otherwise molested

See, this is why Brazil is a shithole.
>>
>>53186002
Terrible analogy. You should get some education my negroid friend.
>>
>>53182156
>going to church
Grow up, lardy.
>>
>>53186221
>city square full of drunk arabs
you forgot that part
>>
>>53186002
You shouldn't be expected to face assult and harassment just by being in a town centre, what the fuck?
>>
>>53186300

>when a public place is taken over by pests, the proper response is not to clean it up but to abandon and avoid it

See, this is why Brazil is a shithole
>>
>>53186383
Then clean it up before having an alcohol-filled party. And if you know there are pests there stay home. If you don't, you're entering into a lion cage and deserve to get raped.
>>
>>53182156
No fun allowed - the post
>>
>>53186319
Apparently that's the norm in Brazil. Don't worry, though, we're slowly getting there :^)
>>
>>53182156
Everyone browsing 4chan should also be raped by refugees for being a degenerate
>>
>>53186532

>coming from a swede

Can't make this shit up
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.