[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a cunt How often do you get drunk? Honestly I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 20160105_195537.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_195537.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
You're a cunt
How often do you get drunk?
Honestly I'm drunk most days of the week. But it's fine because I work fine and only drink when I can afford it.
>>
File: 1379286668151.jpg (99KB, 704x794px) Image search: [Google]
1379286668151.jpg
99KB, 704x794px
>>53151429
>and only drink when I can afford it.

How poor are you?
>>
>>53151429
TWO DAYS A WEEK. maybe 3
>>
>>53151429
Obviously, you're Irish. I haven't met one Irish person who hasn't been an alcoholic. Including my grandmother, rest her soul.

Anyways I drink every Friday night and every holiday/my birthday. Like a civilized person.
>>
>>53151429
I've been sober for 4 years due to my autism
>>
>>53151429
I get hammered every saturday because seeing my country mates is depressing.
We're fucking doomed, at least captain Morgan cheer me up
>>
>>53151429
Every evening. In fact, I'm drinking right now
>>
>>53151762
no expecting less for you, russia.
>>
I drink 5-6 days a week
I don't get drunk though as I limit myself to 3 beers. Some fridays I'll bump it up to 4, but anymore and I get a hangover
>>
>>53151467
Pretty poor desu. But I can pay rent and afford to eat, so I have no complaints. You're Spanish though, so the fact that I can afford to eat every day must be pretty impressive to you folk.
>>53151545
Honestly, you must have not met a lot of Irish people. They do drink a lot but that doesn't mean they're alcoholics. There's a big difference.
>>53151856
4 beers and a hangover? Fuck man you must be unhealthy. Do you actually get drunk from 4 beers though?
>>
flag
3-4 times a week lately
>>
Every night famalam. Doesn't mean I go hard every night but a lot of the time it ends up that way.
>>
>>53151979
>You're Spanish though, so the fact that I can afford to eat every day must be pretty impressive to you folk.

On the contrary, every retard in Spain get enough food, the fact that Ireland with such HDI and gdp per capita has people struggling to get drunk is mindblowing.
>>
>>53151979
kek.

why are irish men the more pathetic and depressive in the world?
>>
Do people really still get drunk?
Didn't your body got alcohol-immune at this point?
>>
I get blackout drunk about once a week, during the weekend. Although even that is beginning to take a toll on me by the amounts I drink in that one night
>>
>>53152669
Yes, but my hangovers get worse.
>>
>>53151429
Never. I don't drink alcohol at all, have never been drunk.
>>
>>53151429
I'm only 1/4th irish, so I've never gotten drunk and only touch the stuff during toasts conducted on holidays.
>>
File: 1428186569548.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1428186569548.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>53152985
Yeah, and I've never slept a siesta.
>>
Yeah same. I had a bad cocaine addiction that o kicked a few years back. Now I spend most days drinking cheap aldi bear and attempting suicide before pussying out
>>
i have a couple beers every day but only get proper drunk once or twice a fortnight
>>
>>53151429
I hate the taste of alcohol so I just stick to wee and cough syrup, sometimes other drugs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.