[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw taking over Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1419215199961.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419215199961.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>tfw taking over Europe
>>
>>53125995
God speed
>>
>>53126041
May allah guide us to victory
>>
>>53125995
Come on westerners you just want to let it happen?
>>
File: goodgoy.png (80KB, 361x422px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.png
80KB, 361x422px
>>53125995
Good Goy
Thanks to us of course, It was our plan to send you in the west in order to destroy western europe and let the eastern europe to rise and shine.
>>
>>53126404
Our politicians have decided for it so yes.
>>
>>53126568
This
Brown masterrace should dominate the world
>>
>>53126635
Literally never going to happen. If the future is not white, it will be yellow. The Chinese just dropped the one-child policy. And they are currently using flame-throwers on Muslims.
>>
>>53126811
Source?
>>
>>53126811

>future will be yellow

top kek ching chong ping pong. china is still a literal dictatorship, japan is dying and south koreans are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate

the future will still be white, but less white than now because whites are slowly dying out
>>
>>53125995
>tfw we took your second most sacred land and not even with all your buddies ganged up together could you beat us even once
top kek muzzieshit
>>
>>53126811
>you will never see the result of the oncoming sino-islamic race war
>>
>>53126896
>implying we arent secretely allies in the destruction of the west
Dont tell them shlomo
>>
>>53126887
It's a dictatorship that counts more than one billion people and is aggressively investing everywhere it can. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
faggot greeks should just let them drown, if that doesn't work spray em up good
>>
>>53126404
Sure, whatever. They shit the bed, they need to sleep in it.
>>53126635
You can't even destroy Israel, how are you going to dominate anything?
>>
>>53127019
why would you want to destroy the west?
why not try to destroy niggers or something?
we can work together for a GOOD cause, not destroying europe, which is a wonderful continent that has done everything it could to make the world a better place
how about storming into africa from the desert with Merkavas and beheading niggers with scimitars
>>
>>53127054

so fucking what you dirty chink? china's economy is shit.

>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-04/chinese-stocks-in-hong-kong-extend-annual-slump-as-yuan-declines

they're literally building entire empty cities just to keep the money flowing, it's a house of cards and it will fall.
>>
>>53127067
Israel is part of the brown masterrace you dumb american. And mexicans will make sure that your nation will be part of it too
>>
>>53127159
There are two superpowers today, one of them is China. They are far from ruin, and their population who's already huge is on the rise. Why are you so triggered by facts? Are you a brown man? Also, their public debt is under 50%
>>
>>53127131
The west has done to much atrocities against our both people brother. And blacks are a lesser race they deserve our mercy not our might.
>>
>>53127436
Lmao chink detected
>>
>>53127159
I like china, but I agree; their leadership is retarded when it comes to economic policy. The bubble on those dumb construction projects will make out subprime mortgage crisis look like peanuts.
>>
>>53127480
There's way too much hair on my body for this to be possible.
>>
>>53127381
>Israel is part of the brown masterrace you dumb american.
In what way are Ashkenazi Jews genetically or even culturally similar to Arabs?
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 975x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 975x759px
>>53125995
>tfw i will enjoy the fall of white euros under the weight of our brown cocks
>>
>>53127551
Genetically they are basically southern italians and southern italians are basically arabs.
>>
File: argtsh.png (166KB, 384x5584px) Image search: [Google]
argtsh.png
166KB, 384x5584px
>>53125995
tfw south italy is ultraconservative, so even if the migrants arrive here, nobody would mix
>>
>>53127604
So cheese-eaters, Poles and Yids from potato country are similar to southern Italians? Are you thinking of Sephardic Jews?
>>
>>53127552
Preach it brother
>>
File: the lion.jpg (763KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the lion.jpg
763KB, 1920x1200px
>mushits actually think this will happen because they got a small window of lenient european rule
>>
>>53127697
No, ashkenazi, every genetic studies put them next to southern italians.
>>
>>53128255
Interesting, maybe something to do with the Romans using Jewish labor?
>>
>>53127552
>>53127447

You will make the same mistake every revolutionary has made throughout history. What you preach is nihilism. Destruction is piss easy, but rebuilding a society, especially one to today's standards, is something else.

I am not having children. For me, the majority has decided. Europeans have grown weak and decadent and deserve what is coming to them, the Western Europeans anyway.

Every great civilisation has to end, this is the end of ours. The brown masses may jump with joy now, it reminds me somewhat of the poor masses on the eve of the Russian Revolution.

On the eve of the Congolese independency, niggers buried bricks under the earth, believing that it would turn into gold on that day.

The brown masses today are way too impotent and too superstitious to run a society as technologically advanced as ours today. There is a reason why under islam there was no differences between the year 1100 and the year 1800 in their lands. Napoleon noticed this.

I hope for you Allah will prevent nuclear power plants going bust and society crumbling under the inbred corruption and inpotence of the superstitious brown and black masses. Not to mention overpopulation, potable water shortage, no more oil (precursor to practically every synthetic today: plastics, medicine...).

At least I can die happily knowing that I'll be able to witness a glimpse of their downfall. They'll be praying for the times the world was run by white Europeans.

Remember, conceit comes before the fall.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.