[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >Austria-Hungary doesn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 57

File: image.png (1MB, 2000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2000x1547px
>wake up
>Austria-Hungary doesn't exist
>>
File: 1440188363283.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1440188363283.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>53123072
>multiculturalism
>>
LWÓW REEEEEEE
>>
>>53123117

The irony is that by only having Europeans in their borders they were way more multicultural than Europe today
>>
File: 1451195924247.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451195924247.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>53123072
just fuck my shit up fámaláma
>>
>>53123220
A-H had their own scum that they could treat like shit - Slavs

That fucked them up in the long run
>>
>>53123585
Slavs could reach every position in AH in the government and army, except Emperor.
>>
>>53123619
In the Austrian part
>>
>>53123673
>not having your own kingdom
>>
>>53123990
Kingdoms are degenerate shits

Republic is where it's at
>>
>>53123072
Be glad because Galicia returns to poland
>>
File: AdiBPrO.jpg (111KB, 1049x550px) Image search: [Google]
AdiBPrO.jpg
111KB, 1049x550px
>>53123072
Listen to Strauß Vater and dream about the glorious times
>>
>>53123117
>>53123220
Austria-Hungary didn't have multiculturalism.

It was multiethnic yes, but each ethnicity lived on its own and there wasn't much mingling.
>>
>>53127912
It wasn't like that at all. The two dominant ethnicities constantly applied pressure on the minorities through different means, trying to assimilate them.
>>
>>53128201
Overrated by post-war entente rhetorics, assimilation only worked in towns through natural means at any rate. Austro-Hungarian minority policies were no different from the eras standards.

Its like Romanians crying how they weren't treated as equal political nation in Transylvania - well yes, because they were all orthodox peasents, not because of ethnics.
>>
>>53123072
It was oppressive af for the romanians in Transilvania. Glad this empire got dismantled.
>>
>>53123619
*past 1880 with incredible difficulty

in, for example, 1600s, they couldn't even use their own language when defending themselves at courts
>>
>>53123072
I like my stability so thank god
>>
File: 45645.jpg (22KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
45645.jpg
22KB, 403x403px
>>53123072
>tfw barely any Germans left in Hungary
>I will never have a qt Donauchwab gf
>>
>>53128788
Yet they have managed to settle down in the best place to live in Romania - Covasna and Harghita. I'm melting here, in August in western Moldova at 38℃ and they barely have 30... In winter it's even better since I really love low temperatures and snow. They have cities surrounded by mountains, but not so fertile lands to be honest. But as expected, their Mongol temper has sought for cold.

>>53123072
It's more like AUSTRIA-hungary, because these uncivilized Huns have done nothing but even hampered their progress - it's like POLAND-lithuania. I'm glad they broke up, as we have seen Hungary couldn't even defend their so-called territories.

>>53127912
Yes, you have been helped because you were too slack by yourself. Your Arpad have managed to beat, cowardly, only some chieftains. Scarcely our chieftains had settled down in Transylvania when they were attacked by some uncivilized people from the west. But we had beaten you in 1330, and then you sought for help against Ottomans from either Wallachians, Poles or Austrians.
>>
File: Albania_family_photo.png (8KB, 238x208px) Image search: [Google]
Albania_family_photo.png
8KB, 238x208px
> tfw never zerg rush like Poles
>>
>>53129057
you have shitloads of crypto germans though, most just magyarized their names. think of ferenc puszkas aka franz purzeld.
>>
>>53128859
1600's wasn't Austria-Hungary though and many of the smaller Slavic languages were only recreated by Romanticists in the spring of nations much later.
>>
>>53129309
And what do you think we spoke in the 1600s?
>>
>>53129129
Ah, it wouldn't even be a real AH thread without at least one buttblasted romanian
>>
>>53129309
>were recreated

t. entire knowledge on this from about 4 bait paragraphs on /int/
>>
>>53129365
The upper classes probably Latin and the language of the most powerful neighbour. Who cares about the peasantry. German peasant couldn't speak Latin either and didn't understand jack in court or church. Modern Slovene is to a large part a reconstructed language, reconstructed by university students and the likes.
>>
>>53123072
>wake up
>Austria-Hungary doesn't exist
>laugh
>>
>>53129536
>t. Luigi Cadorna
>>
File: 1426248526849.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1426248526849.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>>53129505
>upper classes probably Latin

wadifugg :D:D:DD

can you not?
>>
>>53129365
fun fact: until 1836 Latin was the official language in the Kingdom of Hungary
>>
Wow, Hungary was huge!
>>
>>53129586
nice one mein freund
>>
>>53129599
But aside from a couple dozen thousand Prekmurians (Vends, as they were called), Slovenians lived in the HRE, not in Hungary. Also, sermons on the territory south of the Drava river were held in Slovene, not in German, which is why the population here remained Slavic. Many of the bishops of Ljubljana right from the establishment of the bishopric in the mid 15th century were Slovenes.
>>
>>53129595
Yeah m8, Latin was important for a long, long time. In the HRE books in German only started to outnumber books in Latin in the 1700's. The elites in what is today Slovenia were German or Germanized and during the spring of nations and in the 1900's the Slovene language was systematically cleaned from centuries of German loanwoards, grammar was inspired by Czech etc, there was influence from the Illyrians etc.
>>
>people unironically believeing ecclesiastical Latin was spoken outside church walls
>>
>>53129599
here it was until 1847
>>
>>53129482
Because you are too conceited for an unworthy alliance. Basically when you have a historical argument it's more about how Austria helped you while you have searched for help. We were supposed to be friends until Charles I, your slanted-eyed king persecuted Romanians from Transylvania based only on religion. Your country has always been inferior, you die-hard Mongol.

>>53129682
Haha, it was mostly Austria's worth, as I said in my foregoing comment.
>>
>>53129775
Renaissance Latin and New Latin, actually. Kepler, Newton, Gauß still spoke and worte in Latin. Not exclusively, of course.
>>
File: 1445568085818.jpg (3MB, 2640x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1445568085818.jpg
3MB, 2640x1935px
>secede
>turn to shit

BRAVO
>>
>>53129732
latin being important and documents being written in latin doesn't mean that it was actually used in day to day conversation, especially not post 17th century, when even the church itself started using french and italian for their documents.

The language of the nobility in slovenian lands was german, since they were pretty much german yes.

The rest is probably bait I presume?
>>
>>53129775
Well it was spoken in public spaces
>>
>>53129874
maybe it is shit but its our shit
and at least we're no longer called serbs and croats
>>
File: hateshungary.jpg (67KB, 562x323px) Image search: [Google]
hateshungary.jpg
67KB, 562x323px
>>53129861
I'm LMAO'ing @ your life
>>
>>53129505
>Modern Slovene is to a large part a reconstructed language, reconstructed by university students and the likes.
How retarded are you though?
>>
>>53129905
I know language is an important part of identity in such small countries but it doesn't change the truth. Some isolated farmers speaking their own form of Slovene without interference doesn't mean anything. Are you seriously trying to deny the existence of Romantic Nationalism and all the efforts at nation building that came with it in basically every European country?
>>
>>53129986
kek, I also see stuff like this everywhere. Even on completely unrelated videos, like folk songs. It's really quite amusing.
>>
>>53129986
It's even worse - your answers are but memes, that means you have agreed with my statement.
>>
>>53129732
>Pred oseminudvaseti lejti, tedaj kedar sem v Loki per Radočeju farmošter bil, je bila gori nad Kompolom v vinogradih ena baba; ta seje svetila inu pravila, s. Sebastijan inu s. Roh vsako nuč k niprideta, ž no govorita inu velita, de se nima na tim hribu nad Kompolom inu Šemačino ena cerkev sturi inu sezida; aku tiga ne dajo,taku hočta čez ludi inu čez živino tako pomor inu žlize poslati, demalu ludi inu živine žive ostane; onadva tudi hočta vse vinograde inupole s točo pobiti. Takim babskim hudičevim marinam so ti preprosti ljudje verovali, inu zdajci od lesa inu desak sture eno kapelico inozačno undu mašovati, živinu inu drugu blagu ofrovati inu perpravlati kamine h timu zidanu. Ampak jest sem takimu zidanu inu ofrovanu močnu super pridigal inu govuril; za tiga volo so mene hoteli ti farmani na Šemačini biti, de sem od nih moral pobegniti. Natu pošlem mujga vikarja, gospud Jerneja Rugelna, h ti babi inu pustim vprašati, v kateri uri inu v kakovi štalti ta dva svetnika k ni hodita; natu je ona djala, ob pulnoči vselej dva lipa črna moža k ni prideta. H timu je gospud Jernej rekel: "Nekar ne pravi, de sta črna, temuč de sta bela, zakaj ti zludji so črni, svetniki so beli." Ona odgovori: "Ja gospud, jest hočo reči, da sta bela." Glih taku ena druga baba je hotela imejti, de bi se bila ta tretja cerkov gori na Bruniki per tih Trijeh kralih zidala. Blizi mujga rojeniga domu per Rastičici je ena cerkov Divice Marije, kir seprvi na Silevici.

Slovenian from c. 1550. I can trace maybe three German borrowings in the entire paragraph, and pretty much all of the text is comprehensible to the speaker of a czechified, illyricized language that I am.
>>
File: file.png (418KB, 404x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
418KB, 404x700px
>>53130018
Yeah, look at this romanticism from the 16th century.

> Some isolated farmers speaking their own form of Slovene
Lmao, just stop posting lad.
>>
>>53123072
>wake up
>austro-hungary doesn't exist
>tears of joy start rolling down my face
>door bursts open and a bozgor jumps in
>time for Kürtős kalácks cigany!!!!!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53129874
> 1929 compared to 1913, the gross domestic product increased by 52% and industrial production by 41%. In 1938 Czechoslovakia held a 10th place in the world industrial production.

It was less shit than before the secession
>>
>>53130018
>recreated

no, but what you're implying is that basically, a few isolated farmers spoke slovene in the lands populated by german nobles, then the language itself was literally recreated (your words) and spread to the germano latins or whatever.

I'm not denying any romantic nationalism, but the language wasn't recreated.
I mean, I don't even understand where you're coming from, there's tons of slovene literature pre 1830s which is clearly recognisable, the 19th century efforts were mostly to do with the writing system itself and slight "face lifting".

I mean, it would be okay if you were just shitposting, but you come here with a very limited scope of knowledge and then try to argue an absurd point and it's just ridiculous
>>
>>53130018
>Some isolated farmers
Some rich Germanised Nobility speaked German/Romance, otherwise Slovenian was majority in Krain, Karnten, South Styria and Gorz. Thus Nobility in those lands offcialy used German-Romance langangue they would still communicate in Slovenian in majority of time
>>
>>53130127
Yeah, you're so heated up you can't even read what I wrote. Isolated texts can prove nothing, I can find texts in German were every second word is a French loanword, means nothing. Apart from that, replacing the German influence through the influx of other Slavic languages came during the Romantic period, not the 1500's.
>>
>>53123072
It was undeveloped shithole with weak army.
>>
>>53130356
This
>>
>>53123072
SHIT ARMY
H
I
T
A
R
M
Y
>>
ei, ich nei razumfesternt dize nemca, a ich shitposta?
>>
>>53130384
well it did had slovenes in it
>>
>>53130435
And Kurvats...
>>
File: 1429899187008.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1429899187008.png
246KB, 550x535px
>take the most industrialized part of Poland during partitions
>still manage to be a poor shithole
>>
>>53130464
do you feel rustled?
>>
>>53130341
And you're so convinced in your own theory that you ignore the fact that this, a Slovenian text written by a mid 16th century parish priest who was in the employ of the bishops of Triest and then Laibach, contains virtually no German whatsoever. Nor do the texts in Slovene of later 18th century priests contain any more German. The conclusion is therefore that the Slovenian language did not appreciably change in the Romantic period.
>>
>>53130321
I never said the language was created from scratch out of whatever Slavic language they could find. I'm saying there was a guided effort to purify and rework the language later on, with a lot of it coming from students who were, amongst others, inspired by the Illyrian movement. It was a process of actively shaping the language. As such there could not be a possibility for any kind of use of the language in the middle ages or renaissance, as you bemoaned, because it didn't exist as a language of high culture yet. By the way in the German parts of the HRE everyone spoke different dialects as well, do you think some guy from Bavaria could understand someone from the north during the imperial diet if everyone spoke their local dialect? This only slowly developed after Luther.

>>53130323
already in denial mode "nobody actually spoke German", just go all in with your nationalism then.
>>
>>53130018
Look, more romanticism.

The words "Buge waz primi, gralva Venus!" ("God be With You, Queen Venus!"), with which Bernhard von Spanheim greeted the poet Ulrich von Liechtenstein upon his arrival to Carinthia in 1227 (or 1238),[9] is another example of some level of Slovene knowledge among high nobility in the region.[10]

Sorry for the wiki as I didn't recall the exact words.

>>53130341
What isolated texts? The installation of dukes of Carinthia which took place in Slovene as late as the 15th century and described by several different historical sources including the bloody Pope? The various Slovene texts still present in, what are today, Austrian churches?

>>53130435
>yfw we literally had the most decorated unit in the A-H army

>They defended successfully their positions on Skabrijel and their heroism and persistence must be credited for the decoration of their 18th brigade's commander colonel Laxa with the high Order of Marie-Therese. Historian Veith wrote in 1952 in an Austrian military newspaper that "...this regiment then went through the worst fighting that any Austrian unit ever saw." The 87th Regiment of Celje was considered to be one of the best units in Austria-Hungarian army.
>>
>>53130341
Slovenian language has little common to other nearby Slavic languges. But it was germanized in some part of Slovenia.
> I can find texts in German were every second word is a French loanword
But you cant find old slovenian text were every second word is German or South-Slavic loanword
>>
>>53130636
Nobility did speak German when officialty matter.
But Nobility were few % of population
>>
>>53130587
>a Slovenian text written by a mid 16th century parish priest who was in the employ of the bishops of Triest and then Laibach, contains virtually no German whatsoever

It means nothing, before there was a set of fixed rules everyone could write and talk the way he wanted. If this guy didn't know any loanwords then he couldn't use them, some other might have just used loanwords en masse because he preferred them. There are medieval texts were today people have no idea where the writer's were from because their use of words is all over the place, including dialects and figures of speech from various places, like some guy phonetically writing out a mix of cockney and redneck American English today.
>>
>>53130636
>I'm saying there was a guided effort to purify and rework the language later on
And you were literally proven wrong.

> with a lot of it coming from students who were, amongst others, inspired by the Illyrian movement
The illyrian movement was never strong here, lmao. Do you make up shit on the spot or what? Besides that Slovene literally had an official status during the Napoleonic Illyrian provinces before the so-called Illyrian movement became a thing. Which, again, was not popularized here and pertains mainly to Croatia.
>>
Istria and Dalmatia are Italian.
>>
>>53130637
yes i know i was just baiting
>Boroević persisted with thirty of his detachments, maintaining that the Slovenes would stand their ground when faced with the defense of their own country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetozar_Boroevi%C4%87
>>
>>53130636
> I'm saying there was a guided effort to purify and rework the language later on, with a lot of it coming from students who were, amongst others, inspired by the Illyrian movement

Can you show literally any evidence of that, apart from the changes to the writing system?

>It was a process of actively shaping the language. As such there could not be a possibility for any kind of use of the language in the middle ages or renaissance, as you bemoaned, because it didn't exist as a language of high culture yet.

what the fuck are you even talking about? Do you mean to say that a language can be high culture only if it's "purified of germanisms?"
what????

Oh and, a court of law was a thing everyone, from a simple peasant, to a middlesome burgher to a nobleman could be subjected to.

And what do dialects have to do with anything?
>>
>>53130636
>Illyrian movement
Illyrian literal movement had small influence in Slovenian. And it was in majority rejected .
>>
>>53130792
I agree with you, but i don't really get what are you trying to prove germanbro. All languages were constructed artificially, through establishing a grammar and then introduced in school system, by requiring proper use in newspapers etc... Before that it was all dialects but no language. But this is true everywhere.

For example, i live near Friuli, and Friulan is like a completely different language to Italian. I mean all languages were constructed and then enforced.
>>
>>53130842

Jew kike Venetian hope you die from plague
>>
>>53130827
>In the 1820s and 1830s, Kopitar became involved in the Slovene Alphabet War (Slovene: Abecedna vojna, or Črkarska pravda), a debate over orthographic reform. He supported radical reforms of the old Bohorič alphabet, advanced first by Peter Dajnko and then by Franc Serafin Metelko. The issue was resolved with the compromise adoption of Gaj's Latin alphabet. Čop and Kopitar also disagreed on the issue of whether the Slovenes should develop their own national culture. Kopitar favored gradual evolution towards a common literary language for all South Slavic peoples, with Slovene dialects remaining the colloquial language of the peansantry. Čop, on the other hand, insisted on the creation of a high culture in Slovene that would follow contemporary literary trends.

>The Slovenian alphabet, introduced in the mid-1840s, is also a variation of Gaj's Latin alphabet (the only difference is the lack of the letters ć and đ).

>During the rise of Romantic Nationalism in the 19th century, the cultural movements of Illyrism and Pan-Slavism brought words from Serbo-Croatian and Czech into standard Slovene, mostly to replace words previously borrowed from German. Most of these innovations have remained, although some were dropped in later development. In the second half of the 19th century, many nationalist authors made an abundant use of Serbo-Croatian words: among them were Fran Levstik and Josip Jurčič, who wrote the first novel in Slovene in 1866. This tendency was reversed in the Fin de siècle period by the first generation of modernist Slovene authors (most notably the writer Ivan Cankar), who resorted to a more "pure" and simple language without excessive Serbo-Croatian borrowings.

doesn't sound like "nothing changed from middle ages to today" to me
>>
File: 1443844410061.png (143KB, 536x364px) Image search: [Google]
1443844410061.png
143KB, 536x364px
>>53123072
>szekelys
>hungarian
This joke needs to end.
>>
>>53131093
>1866 until fin de siecle (so, about 30 years) until reversal
>"many"
>Josip Jurčič used serbo-croatian loan words extensively
>this 30 year long shebang somehow makes the entire language recreated

ehhhh
>>
>>53131093
>Slovene Alphabet War
I dont know what has Alphabet to do with language.
> creation of a high culture in Slovene
That one is true. They wanted to counter all German Speaking nobility.
But it doesn't change language much
>>
>>53131093
>The Freising Manuscripts are a record of a proto-Slovene language that was spoken in a much larger territory than modern Slovene, which included most of the present-day Austrian states of Carinthia and Styria, as well as East Tyrol, the Val Pusteria in South Tyrol, and some areas of Upper and Lower Austria.

>The first printed Slovene words, stara pravda (meaning 'old justice'), appeared in 1515 in Vienna in a poem of the German mercenaries who suppressed the Slovene peasant revolt.[11] Standard Slovene emerged in the second half of the 16th century, thanks to the works of Slovene Lutheran authors, who were active during the Protestant Reformation. The most prominent authors from this period are Primož Trubar, who wrote the first books in Slovene; Adam Bohorič, the author of the first Slovene grammar; and Jurij Dalmatin, who translated the entire Bible into Slovene.
>>
>>53131093
Doesn't sound like a re-constructed language either, you dumb ass. It's called standardization.

>>In the 1820s and 1830s, Kopitar became involved in the Slovene Alphabet War (Slovene: Abecedna vojna, or Črkarska pravda), a debate over orthographic reform. He supported radical reforms of the old Bohorič alphabet, advanced first by Peter Dajnko and then by Franc Serafin Metelko. The issue was resolved with the compromise adoption of Gaj's Latin alphabet. Čop and Kopitar also disagreed on the issue of whether the Slovenes should develop their own national culture. Kopitar favored gradual evolution towards a common literary language for all South Slavic peoples, with Slovene dialects remaining the colloquial language of the peansantry. Čop, on the other hand, insisted on the creation of a high culture in Slovene that would follow contemporary literary trends.
Which has nothing to do with the language but with the literary standard-orthography.

>>The Slovenian alphabet, introduced in the mid-1840s, is also a variation of Gaj's Latin alphabet (the only difference is the lack of the letters ć and đ).
Which replaced the previous alphabet used during the middle ages. Fun fact, the Germans standardized theirs even later. I don't see what this has to do with the spoken language.

For fucks sake, literally the first printed Slovene words were printed by German HRE mercenaries in 1515, the first grammar book came shortly there after as well as the first printed book while you're talking about some reconstruction, lmao. There's a clear continuity from as early as the 11th century and all the way to the 21st.

At no point was the language re-constructed or brought from the dead, it was merely standardized.
>>
>>53131093
This didn't change the language much.
>>
File: rusingnemec.jpg (222KB, 1025x702px) Image search: [Google]
rusingnemec.jpg
222KB, 1025x702px
m-modeli, mislm d-da nas je on sam mojstrsko zbaviu
>>
>>53131758
>zbaviu
>zbaviu

kurba nauč se jezika
>>
>>53131806
>zbaviu
>zvabiu
>muh piši slovnično pravilno

ne, trudim se rekonstruirat jezik z ljubljanizmi :D:DDD
>>
>>53131758
kva da fak je zbaviu?
>>
>>53131854
>zvabiu
?
>>
>>53131947
mislm da misli zvabiu - z vabo
>>
>>53129874
Very beautiful map, very accurate, I approve.
I like how it differs between Čechen and Maehrer :D
>>
>>53132033
>vabiu
dejansko tako nekdo govori?
nič ni narobe če kdo tako govori, podpiram narečja itd...
ampak se opravičujem zvabiu ;- vabiu pa še nism slišal
>>
>>53132138
nimam pojma, samo ugibam
>>
>>53131758
>>53131854
>>53131869
>koristijo anglicizem
Rekonstrukcija kdaj?

>besed 'rekonstrukcija' je anglicizem
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>53130672
>Slovenian language has little common to other nearby Slavic languges.

Slovenian is actually nearly identical to Croatian from an outside perspective. I believe 85% of our vocabulary is near identical.

>>53130637
Buge waz primi gralva Venus isn't understandable at all, but experts claim that it is in fact congruent with the modern-day Gailtal/Ziljsko dialect of Slovenian that is still spoken in that region.

>>53130792
Good point, and yet there is a difference between the radical procedures of Romanian linguists who literally threw out half of their vocabulary and imported Italian in its place, and the minor adjustments made by Romantic-era Slovene linguists to the language precedent set by the aforementioned parish priest.

>>53131093
Yes, 19th century texts can be overtly similar to Croatian, but as the paragraph explains, this was merely a detour, and not a stage in the final constitution of literary Slovenian.
>>
>>53132138

čaki čaki, ti pravš da ne poznaš besede "zvabil" al da še nisi v življenju vidu da je gdo kej napisu v smislu piši kot govoriš?

http://bos.zrc-sazu.si/cgi/a03.exe?name=sskj_testa&expression=zvabiti
>>
>>53132138
>vabiu
kes pa ti z zgubu? pa zakva pišš kt da si u šoli, mn k slovnično pišš mn te umazani htvati štekajo

>>53132213
ja valda se nmorš zbudit če pa ne spiš
>>
>>53132272
>Croatian,
aww you didn't said turkish
>>
>>53132339
Maybe he's Styrian who speaks more like a Croat and doesn't even known that we pronounce the final L as W here in Carniola.
>>
this thread has now been officially taken over by autistic slovenes

reminder to fuck off if you're either a faggot from the capital or a conservative rural redneck

also, fuck off if you're not from Ljubljana, but fuck off especially if you're a provincial who's not from the capital.

Generally, just fuck off (unless you're a kind foreigner, then proceed to remove your pants so we can suck you off)
>>
>>53132339
>zvabil
Nism še slišal da bi kdo reku zvabiu.
z vabu; zvabu se tle govori.
>>
>>53132423
nice proxy
>>
>>53132383
> didn't said
hahahahahaahah ker debil se ti vid das čefur
>>
>>53132383
I'm curious, do young Croats notice a difference between modern Croatian with its more abundant kajkavian borrowings and the Serbo-Croatian that was taught to your (grand)parents? Are there cases where your elders would use a word that you already consider antiquated?
>>
>>53131268
they're not hungarian? what are they then?
>>
>>53132466
>Nism še slišal da bi kdo reku zvabiu.
>slišal

ne gledaš poročil oz. česarkol kjer uporabljajo pravilno slovenščino? ker iz vidika izgovorjave je to identično zvabil (razn če si srb)
>>
>>53129234
wat
>>
>>53132519
>more abundant kajkavian borrowings
like what?
our capital is de jure kajkavian so its no suprise that kajkavian is getting more represented
>>53132518
yeah i fucked up
>>
Still didn't manage to beat the Serbs.
>>
>>53132519
"Croatian" is a part of a larger, Serbo-Croatian language. A defining part of it, but still, only a "half"
This could have been applied to Slovene, but political reasons that our intellectuals refused to see have held the Slovene back from joining this linguistic union
>>
>>53132711
t. Nebojša Mehmetović
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>53132742
>his could have been applied to Slovene
>>
>>53132711
>didn't beat the Serbs
I remember an occupation in our history books and a retreat of the Serbian army, Jovane...they skipped that in your minority school in Bern?
>>
>>53132272
> I believe 85% of our vocabulary is near identical.
Only when you include Kajkavian, with Standard Croatian the intelligibility falls.

It's decreases drastically if you compare certain dialects with standard Croatian or with certain other Croatian dialects.

>Buge waz primi gralva Venus isn't understandable at all
Literally the only word out of place there is "gralva" which can be easily explained by K morphing into a G. Kraljeva-Graljeva-Gralva. Bog vas primi kraljeva Venera

I seriously doubt you're even a native speaker at this point and/or your knowledge of Slovene is somehow limited strictly to the literary standard.
>>
>>53132742
I think the reason why Slovenian is not part of Serbo-Croatian today is because Slovene intellectuals stipulated that certain Slovene elements, such as the comparatively more conservative Slovene grammatical cases replace some of the standard Slovene ones if Slovene was to join the Vienna Agreement. But Croatian intellectuals always firmly denied Slovenian any role in their standard language and insisted that Slovenian is just a peasant vernacular, a part of kajkavian, that has no place in letters.
>>
>>53132818
You can doubt as much as you want, but the Illyrian movement, as the entire pan-Slavic concept started with Croats. The Illyrian movement consisted of Croatian and Slovene intellectuals working together against Austrian and Hungarian influence. Serbs were introduced to it later, with more extreme "South Slavia" ideas (that all people from the Alps to the Black sea are one and the same Slavs with a different dialect)

When Croats cut the Serbs in, Slovenes backed out because they didn't want to have a ijekavian standard, but in the end, Serbs decided to use the ekavian standard. It played out like fucking poetry
>>
>>53132742
>This could have been applied to Slovene, but political reasons that our intellectuals refused to see have held the Slovene back from joining this linguistic union
Our intellectuals were never keen on joining any such union, only a marginalized minority did, including Stanko Vraz who was mad because Slovene newspapers wouldn't publish in his shitty Styrian dialect (thank god).
>>
>>53132872
>i find a part of your post objectionable
>therefore you must the "The Other"

stop with this sloveneposting pls :^)
>>
>>53132943
>But Croatian intellectuals always firmly denied Slovenian any role in their standard language and insisted that Slovenian is just a peasant vernacular, a part of kajkavian, that has no place in letters.
I'm going to need more on this, because in our textbooks, it's clearly pointed out that Croatian and Slovene academics worked on uniting two languages, Croatian and Slovene, not demoting themselves. And it is true that by "Croatian", they meant hybridization of Kajkavian and applying it even in Dalmatia, because most of our resources, administration and "might" was concentrated in parts where a hybrid Šćakavian-Kajkavian was spoken
>>
>>53132872
Kraljeva becoming kralva is unimaginable to me because the stressed syllable would have to be taken out, and also because gralva strongly reminds me of sveti gral. Maybe I just have a limited linguistic imagination.

>>53132943
*some of the standard S-C ones
>>
>>53132959
>The Illyrian movement consisted of Croatian and Slovene intellectuals working
"NO"

The most prominent Slovene intellectuals were not part of the Illyrian movement.
>>
>>53132959
>Slovene intellectuals
Actually there werent many slovene intellectuals supporting Illyrian movement.
I think there was only one true intellectual in illyrian literature movement
>>
>>53133085
>Kraljeva becoming kralva is unimaginable to me because the stressed syllable

>kraljeva
>od kralja
>>
>>53133232
It's you who are not a native speaker if you believe that the stress in kraljeva falls on the first syllable.
>>
>slovenes
>knowing their own language
>>
>>53133103
>>53133108
I just read your wikipedia article on it. It's completely written in a negative light, while ours is written in a more "let's unite, hand under hand" style of "it was a good concept, but butthurt people ruined it"
>>
>>53133300
>it does not fall on the first syllable
Truly a peasant speak
>>
>>53133300
i'm not even the one who's calling you "the other", but it's not THAT hard to see how it could've come from the other adjective that's quite similar but has the stress on the other vowel.

I mean, I'm not a linguist, but it's concievable.
>>
>>53133364
Just today I was shocked to find that the name of the town of Godovič is not actually pronounced like you'd imagine it is, but as Godov-ič. Slovene ain't easy mang.
>>
>>53133424
>wikipedia

However fact is, Slovenian biggest intellectuals at the time rejected idea.

We were also teached in school that Croatina intellectuals belived that Slovenian language is just another kajkavian dialekt.
which makes many slovenes butthurt
>>
>>53133085
You are aware that the word "Kralj" comes from the personal name of "Karolus" The great? Right? If Karolus could morph into Kralj, I really don't see how it's so impossible that Kralj morphed into Gral.

So, anyway, let's assume "gralva" has nothing to do with kraljeva. What part of "Buge was primi" is not understandable to you?

>>53133424
>It's completely written in a negative light
Where? It's just a fact that the majority, and the most prominent, Slovene intellectuals were never that keen on the idea, with Prešeren himself being opposed to it.

I don't know why Croats keep pushing the idea that Slovene intellectuals were somehow a big part of it and that we "dropped" out later on, when that's simply not true.
>>
>>53132531
brainwashed Protestant Romanians who think they're the remnants of ancient Magyar tribes
>>
>>53133587
LITERALLY no one teaches this. You're worse than Serbs. I have never EVER heard anyone say this
Good job at weaponizing your youth
>>
>>53133587
>We were also teached in school that Croatina intellectuals belived that Slovenian language is just another kajkavian dialekt
???

It was the other way around, Jernej Kopitar was the one who called Kajkavian a Slovene dialect and Kajkavians Slovenes.
>>
>>53132872
>It's decreases drastically if you compare certain dialects with standard Croatian or with certain other Croatian dialects.
How? In Dalmatia, we say "gremo" :^)
>>
>>53133658
>weaponizing our youth
more like, weaponizing our autists

the only thing that's weaponizing our youth is the fact that dalmatian seafood restaurant bartenders are much bigger assholes compared to Belgradian splav bartenders
>>
>>53131268
Székelys can be considered Hungarians in the same way as Austrians can be considered Germans. It's a subgroup basically.
>>
>>53133706
>How? In Dalmatia, we say "gremo" :^)
Great example. I am literally speechless.

Do you also say Pojmo, Pejmo or Pojdimo?
>>
>>53133750
>much bigger

I really need my coffee
>>
File: AU-trialism.png (289KB, 1280x988px) Image search: [Google]
AU-trialism.png
289KB, 1280x988px
u could've saved it
>>
>>53133793
re
>>
>>53133793
Hilarious.
>>
>>53133658
This was what Gaj, as a self-hating kajkavian and a leader in his field believed, but it was not always the majority opinion in Zagreb.

>>53133626
It's not that it wasn't understandable, but the vocative is not something I associate with Slovenian. In other words, the sentence is so historically remote that it does not resemble Slovene moreso than another Slavic language. I don't claim that it actually is another language, just that it's a really fucking ancient way of speaking Slovene.
>>
>>53133762
We say "pojdi" and "dojdi"

>>53133750
Because we're accustomed to earning lots. Why put up with Slovene coffee sportists when you could earn a hefty "manča" on Swedes and Germans? Offer your services to the highest bidder, is it not?

Keep importing those Belgradians...find someone to blame when they start putting tree logs and proclaiming Cafe Srpska
>>
>>53133750
I don't even remember learning about Illyrianism in school, I didn't even know who Stanko Vraz was until a couple of months a go.

>>53133793
I'd rather give all they clay to gypsies than to you people

>>53133853
This was an actual plan
>>
>>53133793
That would have surely worked, Siniša.
>>
>>53133877
>so fucking defensive

go have a špricer with your girl friends punčka
>>
>>53133683
This is true, Kopitar was the first to make such a claim, which was then countered by Gaj.

>>53133793
Luckily we had the anti-Illyrian Cankar at the time, who would have never allowed such a thing.
>>
>>53133877
Belgravian restaurateurs invented our famous blejska kremna rezina, so we owe them some gratitude.
>>
>>53133857
Slavonia and Dalmatia would not stand with this Kajkavian agression. Štokavian was a language Croats wrote in since the 16th century and it even intensified with Serbian migrations. This was now a full fledged language with capital works under its belt and many, many influential South Slavic thinkers wrote in it. No matter how much Serbs claim this or that, Štokavian is a joint heritage, a house that Croats built too. Much more than Serbs did

You'd need to reeducate a good few million people in your kajkavian sprache, which is truly appalling...
>>
>>53133857
>I don't claim that it actually is another language, just that it's a really fucking ancient way of speaking Slovene.
No, you claimed, and let me quote "Buge waz primi gralva Venus isn't understandable at all". Of course it's an ancient way of speaking Slovene, it's 700 years old for fucks sake.

Fun fact, the German used at the time is even less understandable.
>>
File: Trijalistička_zastava_tri_grba.jpg (1MB, 1181x591px) Image search: [Google]
Trijalistička_zastava_tri_grba.jpg
1MB, 1181x591px
>>53133836
>>53133853
>>53133902
>>53133944
>slovenes
>being asked anything in AU
top kek

what you see on my pic was actually approved by the Emperor in 1916.,
of course then it was already to late
>>
>>53133943
>špricer
>punčka
Dalmatians don't drink the Eternal German's drink. We drink superior bevanda

>>53134008
Kremšnita is a patrician's dish, but Samoborska kremšnita is the GOAT
>>
>>53133936
it probably would

Franz Ferdinand and his wife were the strong supporters of the idea aswell
>>
>>53134090
We shouldn't have made it a "Croatian" part but name it "Slavia". Slovenes would be a good counterweight against all the Serbs and Muslims in Bosnia...Although I'm very sure Slovenes would find a way to work against us using these minorities
>>
>>53134063
Bog vas primi, or even bog vas sprejmi, still makes no sense in modern Slovene though.
>>
>>53133877
>We say "pojdi" and "dojdi"
Not the same you filthy dalmatian.

>>53134090
>what you see on my pic was actually approved by the Emperor in 1916
Except it wasn't, not including any Slovene lands anyway.

>>slovenes
>>being asked anything in AU
We had our own parliament you tard.
>>
>>53134174
It's a meme, it wouldn't work, especially not on emperor's dear wishes
>>
>>53134090
bullshit.
Learn more about trialism
>>
File: Gavrilo_princip.jpg (19KB, 161x257px) Image search: [Google]
Gavrilo_princip.jpg
19KB, 161x257px
ayoo hol up hol up
u waz sayyin
we destroyed an empire n shite?
>>
>>53134090
>croatian propagand machine editing histroy to their own way
nothing new i guess
>>
>>53134221
"Pojdi" is literally an imperative, a hillbilly way of writing "Pođi" (Go)
"Dojdi" is a hillbilly imperative of writing "Dođi" (Come)

And sometimes we say - poj' - for "go on now"
>>
>>53133639
can't the same (roughly) be said about hungarians? Genetically you're good ol' eastern yuros rather than tundraniggers from the urals
>>
>>53134090
And yet it was precisely mgr. Anton Korošec, an MP in the Austrian parliament and the later Yugoslavian minister of the interior, who was at Emperor Karl.'s side to tell him 'it's too late, your excellency', when he proposed a final draft of the federalization plan for the monarchy right after WWI.
>>
>>53134333
We use pojdi and pridi for same.
>>
>>53134090
>what you see on my pic was actually approved by the Emperor in 1916.,
Your proposal was always vetoed by the Hungarians. This was also one of the proposals.
>>
>>53134211
>Bog vas primi, or even bog vas sprejmi, still makes no sense in modern Slovene though.
It makes sense, it's just not a phrase you'd ever hear. I sincerely doubt you'd be dumb founded if someone said that to you. Would you ask for a translation or would you just assume it was a greeting?

>>53134333
>"Pojdi" is literally an imperative, a hillbilly way of writing "Pođi" (Go)
>"Dojdi" is a hillbilly imperative of writing "Dođi" (Come)
"Pojmo", "Pejmo" and "Pojdimo" are literally synonyms of "Gremo"-let's go

It's why I told you it's not the same (you filthy Dalmatian)
>>
>>53134401
Also "pejt" instead of "pojdi"
>>
File: why.jpg (163KB, 900x648px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
163KB, 900x648px
the borders of austria hungary have always soothed my map autism; they just feel natural

>trialism
wouldn't work, only way A-H could survive was by federalism
if stupid serbs hadn't shot franz ferdinand (federalization was his plan for when he took the throne)

so once again
blame the serbs
>>
>>53134401
As I said, those are usually employed by hillbillies, which truly explains the nature and purpose of """kajkavian""". To be employed in agriculture, peasant matters possibly. Let the urban man use Štokavian or Dalmatian, if he feels more patrician

Tell me, which is the most soothing and appealing:

>"En jezik ni nikoli dovolj"
>"Jedan jezik nikad nije dovoljan"
>"Joina langa nu na buosta"

Dalmatian is the thinking man's language
>>
File: 1434598294423.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1434598294423.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>53134441
>they would rather stay with Germans than enter a state with Croats

>>53134558
Nice autism, if only we can throw out Veneto. They would always threaten Slovenia
>>
File: Trialism_Henrik_Hanau.jpg (410KB, 903x712px) Image search: [Google]
Trialism_Henrik_Hanau.jpg
410KB, 903x712px
>>53134221
>>53134269
>>53134316
>>53134344
>>53134441
>slovenes
>history

>here, have a peak at some history
>Croatian delegations attempted to attain trialism throughout the entire World War I, but even though they had support from emperor Karl I (IV), they were always declined and vetoed by the Hungarian side, which wanted to preserve the integrity of the Hungarian crown.

>Emperor Karl's manifest of 14 October 1918 was rejected by the declaration of the National Council in Zagreb.

>President of the Croatian pro-monarchy political party Pure Party of Rights Dr. Aleksandar Horvat, with parliament members Ivo Frank and Josip Pazman, and generals Lukas Šnjarić and Mihael Mihaljević,[4] went to visit king Karl I (IV) on 21 October 1918 in Bad Ischl.[13] Since the king was favorable to the earlier Croatian trialist proposals from 1917, which where vetoed by the Hungarian side, the king agreed and signed the trialist manifest under the proposed terms set by the delegation, on the condition that the Hungarian part does the same since he swore an oath on the integrity of the Hungarian crown. The delegation went the next day to Budapest where it met Count Istvan Tisza and presented the manifest on 22 October 1918 to the Hungarian Council of Ministers led by Hungarian prime minister Sándor Wekerle, who released the king from his oath, and signed the manifest on the creation and unification of all Croatian lands into a single state.[3][15] After the signing of the manifest, in Zagreb Fran Milobar got a telegram to prepare a public proclamation of the creation of "Zvonimir's kingdom".

>According the Croatian delegation in Budapest after the signing the trialist manifest Count Istva Tisza stated "Ich sehe ein, dass wir gegenüber Kroatien grosse Fehler begangen haben" (I realized that we have made some great mistakes forwards Croatia).[18]

>>53134207
why? slovenes had no national identity, no history, no state of their own.. they would go with the flow, as always
>>
>>53134558
Northern border of Slovenia triggers me.

>>53134606
The first one obviously. The last one is like someone is stuffing your mouth with fish and forcing you to say the 2nd line.
>>
>>53134606
>1. slavenski jezik, zvuci kao da si je covjek popio malo previse gemista
>2. pravi cisti slavenski izricaj, hrvatski knjizevni jezik
>3. talijanizirani digicki cu.ck kvazi dijalekt rasteze glasove, za debile i ljude kojima je sol izjela mozak
>>
File: 1450709234663.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
1450709234663.png
168KB, 748x756px
mfw slovenes buttravaged because, and hear this out, because they would've become a croatian province instead of austrian one
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>COCK A DOODL DO
EVERYBODY
ahahahaha
>>
>>53134677
>>53134743
Come home
>>
>>53134677
this could've work aswell

just as long as croatia has its historical lands:
>dalmatia
>slavonija
>bosnia
>herzegovina
>boka kotorska
>kranjska
>istria
>slavonia
>srijem
>slovenia

im satisfied
>>
>>53134677
>maybe if I copy paste some wiki articles and an unrelated picture I'll make a point
You won't. The "proposal" you are quoting had nothing to do with Slovenia.

>>53134743
>that one random butthurt Croat with an inferiority complex
Literally every thread even vaguely involving Slovenia.
>>
>>53123072
>croats and serbs aren't displayed as distinct groups

triggered
>>
>>53134606
When I read the second line, I get the mental picture of artillery going off while someone in a goatskin cap holds up three fingers desu.
>>
>>53134790
KRAWAT MAN
>>
ITT Croatians seem to forget even if their faggy tridicksucking would come through, they would become serbs in the end if the serbs didn't offer them SHS
>>
>The curiosity is that no act of Sabor dethroned king Karl I, nor did it acknowledge the entering in a state union with Serbia, which is today mentioned in the preamble of the Constitution of Croatia.[20]
tfw we still have habsburgs
>>
>>53134857
habsburg restoration when?
>>
File: fun-map.gif (47KB, 438x337px) Image search: [Google]
fun-map.gif
47KB, 438x337px
>>53134810
listen chicken shit, "slovenia" would either come under croatian part of the AU(H), or under the austrian one

anyhow that decision would not be up to your nation, if i can call it that way, but ours and austrian, and hungarian

you didnt and do not matter, remember that kokice
>>
>>53134810
Just ignore him, when there are no Serbs for him to shitpost about, he turns to Slovenes as a backup for his metaprojections and delusions.
>>
>>53134815
A-H censuses determined nationality by everyday language, which is why Croats and Serbs are counted together. Note that this is also the casual Slovenian attitude even today: only language determined nationality.
>>
>>53134558
It looks like some disgusting monster.

Gib Dalmatia, Istria, and Venice to Italy; Galicias to Pooland.
>>
File: 1445076239056.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445076239056.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>53134993
>Pooland
>>
>>53134931
What Croatia?

According to the pact, Italy was to leave the Triple Alliance and join Triple Entente; Italy was to declare war against Germany and Austria-Hungary within a month (this happened against Austria-Hungary within a month, but not until 1916 against Germany). Assuming victory against Germany and its allies, the Triple Entente promised Italy the following territorial gains (see Italia irredenta) at the end of the war:

Tyrol, partitioned in 1918, parts remaining Austrian referred to as Nordtirol and Osttirol, but part of one Federal State of Tirol

Territories promised to Italy by the Antante on the Eastern Adriatic, in the Austrian Littoral and Dalmatia
The entire Austrian Littoral, including the port of Trieste and the Cherso-Lussino (Cres-Lošinj) archipelago, but without the island of Krk (Veglia) and the Hungarian port of Fiume (Rijeka).
Northern Dalmatia, including Zara (Zadar), Sebenico (Šibenik), and most of the Dalmatian islands, except Arbe (Rab) and Brač.
The districts of Vipava, Idrija and Ilirska Bistrica in the Austrian Duchy of Carniola.
The townships of Pontebba (Pontafel) and Malborghetto Valbruna (Malborgeth-Wolfsbach) in the Austrian Duchy of Carinthia.
The Dodecanese Islands (held by Italy since 1912)

The Kingdom of Serbia, which was not present nor a signatory, was assigned:

The Dalmatian coast between the Krka and Stagno (Ston), including the Sabbioncello peninsula (Pelješac), the port of Split, and the island of Brazza (Brač).
The Kingdom of Montenegro, which was not present nor a signatory, was assigned:

The Dalmatian coast between Budua (Budva) and Stagno (Ston), including Ragusa (Dubrovnik) and Bocche di Cattaro (Boka Kotorska), but without the Sabbioncello (Pelješac) peninsula;
The coast south to the Albanian port of Shengjin (San Giovanni di Medua).
Also, but less precisely, Serbia was assigned:

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Syrmia
Bačka
Slavonia (against Italian objections)
>>
>>53134931
>remember that kokice

why are you calling me popcorn?

also, Franz Ferdinand's plan did feature Carniola
>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8vSzp95s0
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
related
>>
>>53134689
>>53134689
>>53134699
You can smell that kajkavian response from here. And for your information, this is a part of Italo-DALMATIAN languages

Čoli deboli avarausi de Slavi, voi nu sapaite co la buluata langa
>>
>>53134931
>what is Kranjski Deželni Zbor
I want wiki historians to leave.

>>53134947
I don't even care honestly. But it's not hard to google ffs.

>>53134979
They didn't determine nationality though, just the language spoken in daily life. Everyone interpreted it as an ethnic census but in theory it wasn't, just a linguistic one.

Goes without saying that the Germans liked it the most, lingua franca and all that.
>>
File: my heart.png (247KB, 2600x2856px) Image search: [Google]
my heart.png
247KB, 2600x2856px
>>53135021
I luv u pooland
>>
>>53135022
so your counter-argument is a secret agreement between the entante and italy/serbia?

really?

top kek, why would i give a shit if some cucks promised to other cucks croatian land if they win the war?

oh and hear this out, they DID win the war, but yet they weren't able to do jack shit

and even then we were restored in 1941.

you're talking gibberish from all the buttpain this trialism caused čeč
>>
>>53135158
>Kranjski Deželni Zbor
aahaahahah this is getting better and better

>slovenia
>not some land inbetween austria - croatia that would become either croatia or austria if the ww1 was won
top lmaorofllol
>>
>>53135284
>but yet they weren't able to do jack shit
Thanks to the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes forming thus putting us on the winning side of the war. Is your history this bad?

>and even then we were restored in 1941.
Oh, never mind, I wasn't aware you were an edgy teenager trying to glorify a puppet regime.
>>
>>53135361
Nemoj više. Dobri su Slovenci ljudi. Bombardirao bih Ljubljanu, to mi je u turskoj krvi, ali su Slovenci dobri ljudi
>>
>>53135361
I'm sorry, did I trigger you by providing the name of the Carniolan parliament that was responsible for the governance of Carniola and elected trough a popular vote, convened in Slovene, and passed laws regarding the crown land?

If so, I apologize.
>>
File: cro-slo-relations.png (3MB, 2000x1639px) Image search: [Google]
cro-slo-relations.png
3MB, 2000x1639px
why is slovenia so tsundere
>>
>>53135558
>anime
Tek je sada gotovo
>>
zakaj se to zgodi dobesedno vsakič?
>>
>>53135388
>Thanks to the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes forming thus putting us on the winning side of the war. Is your history this bad?
exactly. Was our diplomacy really that good or was god on our side?

damn, i knew NDH causes butthurt even in slowenia?
is it because of those 6 pissant villages? https://www.google.hr/search?q=slovenija+tu%C5%BEi+NDH&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=-_qLVvWFCMuqsgHIopyoAQ
kek

>>53135509
>I'm sorry, did I trigger you by providing the name of the Carniolan parliament that was responsible for the governance of Carniola and elected trough a popular vote, convened in Slovene, and passed laws regarding the crown land?
yea sure mate
you forgot to add a slovene brought americans to do moon there tho kek

>>53135422
slokokovenci su veći jazavci od serva dbi
>>
File: 1448398310171.jpg (66KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
1448398310171.jpg
66KB, 623x469px
>>53123072
>Austria Hungary thread without Austrians
>it's a huge shitthrowing contest between slavs
>>
>>53135652
>>
>>53135422
>Not-mine higher. Good are Slovenians people.

>>53135652
>Running is of the fruit for sure.

Why is Croatian such gibberish?
>>
>>53135558
hmmm I wonder why

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljudevit_Posavski

>Ljudevit found assistance among the Karantanian and Carniolan Slavs who, as neighbours of the margravate of Friuli, were jeopardized the same as the Pannonians.
>The Franks sent a large army led by the new Margrave of Friuli, duke Baldric of Friuli to meet Ljudevit in autumn, the same year while he was conscripting more Carantanian troops along the river of Drava. The Frankish forces had numerical advantage, so they pushed Ljudevit and his men from Carniola across the Drava. Ljudevit had to fall back to central parts of his realm. Balderic didn't push to chase Ljudevit, since he had to pacify the Karantanians.
>Ljudevit was welcomed at the unnamed Serbian ruler's court, but Ljudevit tricked him, killing the ruler and then taking the power for himself. Some believe the Serbian ruler was an ally of the Franks and Ljudevit thought that he was about to betray him. Ljudevit soon sent an envoy to the Frankish court, claiming that he is ready to recognize the Frankish Emperor Louis the Pious as his supreme ruler.
>Ljudevit's reign was not very well accepted amongst the Serbs, so he fled to Borna's uncle, Ljudemisl of Dalmatia. Ljudemisl had Ljudevit killed in 823.
>Carantania retained its internal independence until 828 when the local princes, following the anti-Frankish rebellion of Ljudevit Posavski, were deposed and gradually replaced by a Germanic (primarily Bavarian) ascendancy.

>>53135822
fuck off germanised slav
>>
>>53135775
>Was our diplomacy really that good or was god on our side?
>our
Anton Korošec says hi.

Regarding the Landtag, not my fault you are historically illiterate, that being said I'm not surprised judging by your posts. Your inferiority complex is showing.
>>
>>53135866
>caring about shit that happened 1200 years ago
ayy lmao mayne
>>
File: YOU_DONT_SAY.png (43KB, 380x299px) Image search: [Google]
YOU_DONT_SAY.png
43KB, 380x299px
>>53123072
>And it hasn't for almost a century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary#Dissolution
>>
>>53135866
>germanised slav
sorry but I am west austrian and therefore celto-germanic masterrace
>>
>>53136020
the real germanics were proto-Pollacks and bunch

modern germans are descendants of the Alans hence Alemani.
>>
>>53136020
>west austrian
I don't even know what you mean by that? West as in bordering Bavaria or west as in Tyrol and bordering Switzerland?

Cause if it's Tyrol, I have bad news, plenty of slavs squatted in that place as well.
>>
>>53136076
Bavaria = Avaria.

Not german at all.
>>
>>53136020
you get a pass

>>53135951
>whole thread is about we wuz kings n shiet and now you're a cheap vacation
>>
>>53136172
i don't care about that autistic shit mayne history was my most hated subject in high school

i've been to slovenia and people where very welcoming and nice to me (especially the bosnian diaspora because i'm a herzegjew and they love to hear the štokavian accent for some reason)

i literally don't see a reason why croats and slovenes can't get along
>>
>>53136133
Are you that guy that clings to any even vaguely possible linguistic tie? Bavarians have nothing to do with Avars who were present in Pannonia, in fact the Bavarians helped the Slavic Carantanias defeat the Avars and in exchange Carantanians became de-facto vassals to the Bavarians. Much of what is today Austria was then christianized and germanized both trough gradual assimilation and german settlement in the following centuries especially after several rebelions where most of the local nobility was killed off or assimilated and replaced by Bavarian ones, it's why you only see minor slavic nobility after a few centuries.
>>
>>53136361
just b urself
>>
>>53136361
>balkanposting

don't believe a single word, it's all nationalistic propaganda
>>
>>53136350
I'm the guy that will rape your rippen apart corpse once I'm done violating your mother.
>>
>>53136361
>>
>>53136419
poland chan you're apropriating balkan culture
>>
>>53136361
the lesson to learn is that if you live in an ethnic frontier just covet all the land around you and claim descendance from ancients dukes n shit
>>
File: 1450221644976.jpg (48KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1450221644976.jpg
48KB, 365x444px
>>53135691
>zakaj se to zgodi dobesedno vsakič?
"Zašto se ovo dogodi svaki put?"
"Porque esto ocurre todo el tiempo?"
"Пoчeмy eтo пpoиcхoдит paз oт paзy?
"Perché questo accade ogni volta?"
"Pourquoi est-ce que ça arrive tout le temps?"
>>
>>53136491
dobesedno = doslovno
>>
>an ancient assburger draw his fantasy land map in 20th century
>he made up a fairy tale about a support from the emperor (who was irrelevant anyway as the only thing he achieved was losing the world war)
>HURRR HRVATSKA STRONK WE RULE SLOVENIA AND SHIT
>>
>>53136543
dude weed lmao
>>
>>53135844
Google translate is shit. There is your answer
>>
File: Map-GermanConfederation.svg.png (685KB, 2429x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Map-GermanConfederation.svg.png
685KB, 2429x2048px
>>53136483
no one took this more to heart than austrians
>>
>>53136483
They weren't ancient though, they just ceased to be Slavic at a certain point, albeit still via a Slavic (Slovene, if I'd want to trigger you) ceremony augmented by one in German as well.

The proof is in the pudding though.
>>
>>53123072
a more accurate ethnic map
>>
>>53136543
We like Slovakia more, anyway
Fucking Česi, no love there

>>53136539
>vsakič
Thanks. I almost thought you were talking about Sinan Sakić
>>
>>53136698
hello where are the gypsies :----------DDD
>>
>>53136698
it covers larger area but is definitely not more accurate than this 1855 piece of art >>53129874
>>
>>53136698
>>53129874
>Friulians are not a separate language/ethnicity
ITALIAN IMPERIALISM PLS GO AND STAY GO
>>
File: 1452015899045.png (703KB, 2429x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1452015899045.png
703KB, 2429x2048px
>>53136470
Balkan culture best culture. ))))
>>53136683
Perfect Poland, pic related
>>
>>53136698
>italian bolzano

very accurate indeed :^)
>>
>>53136783
It's accurate in that it's very well researched esp for the time. See the kaleidoscope cluster of ethnic groups in Dogruja for example.

Also, a clue if you want to tell if a map is well researched and not politically biased: there were,from time immemorial vlach/romanian shepherds that settled deep into what is now ukraine(and historically the balks too,but they branched into aromanians/istro-romanians etc), they founded most if not all of the villages in that part as bases for but kept a very light presence overall with only a couple of small permanent settlements and a lot of sheepfold "bases" for winter/summer use. Since they didn't have any state/political ambition(most had roots in the Carpathians and Wallachia) in an area which they regarded as foreign pasture land and the ruskies were(just like today) incapable of producing any foodstuff other than grain in sufficient quantity they got along great with the ruskies and as such did not show up on the political radar. So if a map has those clusters east of Moldova then it's a map worthy of consideration since the researchers took the time to track out more obscure settlements.
>>
>>53137171
neat idea, but with a slight moderation

I'll start up a prussia game in EU 4 :D:DDD
>>
File: cristian-suciu-george-gradinaru.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
cristian-suciu-george-gradinaru.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
>>53137508
This is how you survive a Russian Winter. Part coat part sleeping bag.
>>
>>53137171
poor Saxons always getting thrown into the same well with Saupreiss...
>>
>>53137625
>prussia game in EU 4
>prussia
Disgusting, better make a new nation with polish culture and do those borders senpai
>>
>>53137508
Yeah, so well researched that half of Belorussia and Poland is Lithuanian.
>>
>>53137746
>anything west of the Odra
>polish culture
>ever

why do Poles constantly push this meme? It's like with Croats claiming that Bosnians aren't a nation, despite Croats not having any better a claim to nationhood than Bosnians. But I digress. Polabians were not Poles, and their alphabet certainly wasn't as disgustingly awful at least.
>>
>>53137841
That's one of the German ones dressed as different where Poles barerly exist.
>>
>>53137909
That's because German chronicles and bishops said that half of Germany was inhabited by Poles aka Wenedae aka Winnili aka Vandals.

ELO.
>>
>>53137939
>implying that after WWII Poles and Czechs weren't just given shithloads of formerly German lands for free, while we were almost nuked by the Anglos for wanting one single city of 200.000 people
>>
>>53137989
OBODRITES, HEVELIIANS, LUSATIANS, etc., WERE NOT POLES REEEEEEE

Not even Pomeranians were ever Poles until a bunch of Polonized Ukrainians moved into Stettin in the 40s.
>>
>>53138137
Gesta Hammaburgensis ecclesiae pontificum (latin. History of the Hamburgian Church)

"Sclavania igitur, amplissima Germaniae provintia, a Winulis incolitur, qui olim dicti sum Wandali: decies maior esse fertur nostra Saxonia, presertim si Boemian e eos, qui trans Oddaram sunt, Polanos, quaia nec habitu nec lingua discrepant, in partem adiecreris Sclavaniae.

"Slavia, the biggest of the Germanic lands, was inhabited by Winnilis, which were previously called Vandals. It's a country far bigger than our Saxonia, especially when we consider Czechs and Poles from Odra, because thye don't differ from us both with language and culture.

Get fucked, bitchboi.

Those were all Polish tribes.
>>
>>53138071
kek, almost makes you wonder if Churchill had a Guiseppe buttboy
>>
>>53138071
>implying it wasn't a choice of either being cucked by Stalin, like the poles and the other eastern Euros, or losing Trieste
It was well worth it.
>>
>>53138185
>e eos, qui trans Oddaram sunt, Polanos

Yeah, nice translation there, Sczeczny.
>>
>>53138269
You can suck my dick, southern Pollack.

Germans are alans, Germanics were proto-Polacks.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN VIRGIN WANDA, BRAISE WANDA NOT MARY OK?
>>
File: 1408342099515.jpg (189KB, 613x611px) Image search: [Google]
1408342099515.jpg
189KB, 613x611px
>this whole thread
see what happens when there's no Kaiser?
>>
>>53138401
Winning wars happens. )))))
>>
>>53138071
>Czechs were given

lol, what
Czechoslovakia is the only allied country that actually lost clay after WWII (Ruthenia to CCCP), none clay was received.
Our exil gubmint was just cucked by Stalin.
>>
>>53138401
g-gott erhalte franz den kaiser
>>
>>53134090
>>53134441
This is a good idea, I dont know why slovenes are so butthurt about it, lets be honest your language is just a dialect of Croatian
>>
>>53138418
>get partitioned
>afterwards get displaced and moved west by Stalin
yes, post great war Poland sure was a success story
>>
File: 1418826546495.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1418826546495.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
>>53138401
Bog ohrani, Bog obvari
Nam Cesarja, Avstrijo!
>>
>>53134272
You did gods work, even if you destroyed most of europe in the process
>>
>>53138621
Croat diaspora go and stay go
>>
>>53138629
move the whole Poland to Chicago and Poles will consider it the greatest victory
>>
>>53138501
Sudeten should have gone to Deutschland and you know it. Your ethnic territory almost doubled after the war, while ours kept shrinking and shrinking.
>>
File: 1415053328799.jpg (143KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1415053328799.jpg
143KB, 854x859px
>>53138683
>>53138589

>these KuKs
>>
>>53138798
you just went full retard, Janez. The Munich "agreement" was cancelled after WWII, because it was signed by Hitler and Mussolini so it was worthy a piece of toilet paper at best.
>>
>>53138798
What the fuck are you on about anyway? Sudetenland were Czechoslovak, only taken away after the Munich agreement on which Germany defaulted by invading the rest of Czech lands thus making it invalid, not even mentioning the ethnic cleansing they conducted.

No one "gave" them anything as it was theirs legally to begin with.

>while ours kept shrinking and shrinking
Ours expanded greatly after world war II, something like 20%.
>>
>>53138621
Actually, S-C in relation to Slovenian is like the speech of the hicks in the deepest swamps of Louisiana vs the Queen's English.
>>
>>53138941
Ethnic territory, not national territory. NATO funded our suppression in Carinthia and Friuli.
>>
>>53138903
Ignore him, obviously he harbours butthurt over Trieste and resentment towards others that "benefited" from world war 2 even when they had nothing to do with anglo's cockblocking us.
>>
>>53138963
>kajkavian
>Queen's English
Literally worse than Dutch or Afrikaans. Serbo-Croatian is the Queen's English, straight up Cockney
>>
>>53139010
Yeah, and we threw Italian into caves and expelled the Germans. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>53139103
Truly a Balkanian thing to do...
>>
>>53139036
We don't speak in your made up dialects arbitrarily separated by a simple reflex. That being said Kajkavian is just a dialect of Slovene.

;^)
>>
>>53139034
Czechoslovakia didn't benefit in any way. It didn't get any clay and lost almost 3 million its citizens. Not even talking about the 40 years of eastern bloc. He's just spreading some stormfront bullshit.
>>
>>53139103
I consider Slovenia a failed project because we failed to secure Trst and Celovec and create a reasonably large national entity for speakers of Slovene. This said relic of the idea of Zedinjena Slovenia today is basically some hills and Ljubljana.
>>
>>53139196
Don't you get it? There was no Brno prior to 1945. Brno never existed in history. All there was, was the German city of Bruenn that had absolutely nothing to do with Czechs or Czechia apart from having been incorporated into CZSL against its inhabitants will. Half of your country wasn't your country, it was occupied German and Austrian territory.
>>
>>53139235
yeah, we need more lebensraum because of all the negative natality amirite
>>
>>53138629
This is what we got for helping the Habsburgshits since 15th century.
>>
File: laughing brnian slavic grills.jpg (60KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
laughing brnian slavic grills.jpg
60KB, 640x427px
>>53139307
>>
>>53139196
>Czechoslovakia didn't benefit in any way
It got most of it's territories back with a minimum death toll and destruction. For comparison Slovenia lost something like 8% of it's population and got cock blocked in the end.

>>53139235
Celovec was majority German and Trieste was majority Italian. Who gives a fuck. Ljubljana would have been the economical and cultural centre either way.
>>
File: 9c880baffe_67398014_o2[1].jpg (299KB, 815x1245px) Image search: [Google]
9c880baffe_67398014_o2[1].jpg
299KB, 815x1245px
>>53139307
I'm just gonna leave this here for you and translate the most important part.

>1930 census
>Brno (city)

>94,569 Czech nationality
>41,753 German nationality

>Brno (country)
>105,644 Czech nationality
>10,412 German nationality

Stormfronters are more retarded than one would think.
>>
>>53139408
>got territories back (actually not all of them, but who cares, right, lol)
>death toll not so large

yeah, benefit my ass
>>
File: pure ideology.png (306KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
pure ideology.png
306KB, 600x700px
>be slovene
>be eternally butthurt over koroška and trst

such is life
>>
>>53139628
Yeah, benefited, considering you did jack shit during the war and supplied something like 1/4 of all the tanks Germans used to invade France not to mention all the other materiel from Czech factories. Not even mentioning that the territory you got back was awarded to you after ww1 disregarding ethnic lines and was majority German to begin with.

Holy fuck Slovenia alone had comparable military dead(~35 thousand partisans) as the whole of Czechoslovakia (including collaborators and Slovaks), Slovenes being 1.5 million strong at the time compared with Czechoslovakia and its population of 15 million, Ljubljana and the surrounding areas (capital city) had a 9.5% death rate, not just population missing, but confirmed dead.

So it's rather funny seeing you write "we lost 3 million population" yeah, of Germans which you expelled.
>>
File: benicio-del-toro.jpg (107KB, 614x351px) Image search: [Google]
benicio-del-toro.jpg
107KB, 614x351px
>>53136361
Nothing will make sense to your American ears.
>>
>>53140165
>awarded to you
Slovakia was awarded desu, but we talk about the Czech part, right? Well that followed from 95% the borders of Bohemia and Moravia and (Austrian part of) Silesia. Even part of our Silesia was given to new Poland by international treaty. Germans were losers of WWI and their national interests were irrelevant.

>majority of German to begin with
I already gave you one census, should I post another one or will you finally post some proofs too?

>you died so little during WWII !!!
crimea river, that's good for us

>Germans which you expelled
there was no other way
>>
>>53140543
>Well that followed from 95% the borders of Bohemia and Moravia and (Austrian part of) Silesia.
It doesn't fucking matter, self determination goes both ways.

>I already gave you one census, should I post another one or will you finally post some proofs too?
You didn't give "me" shit as I didn't ask you for it nor were you replying for me. Want a census? See the OP.

>crimea river, that's good for us
Yeah, except you can't bitch for losing anything or for being cucked by Stalin. Perhaps you should inquire why Yugoslavia was not cucked by Stalin.

>there was no other way
Yeah, sure, but don't give me a sob story about how you lost population.
>>
>>53138806
The only reason why you, and to a lesser extent we, are somewhat developed compared to the rest of this shit region is because of our austrian overlords.

Show a bit of respect you subhuman slavshit .
>>
>>53140768
stari ti si avtističn, zdele se kregaš gdo je biu bol bogi
>>
File: 1439987805626.png (305KB, 460x298px) Image search: [Google]
1439987805626.png
305KB, 460x298px
>>53141000
trips confirm
>>
File: 1452008212133.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1452008212133.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>53134272
>>53136172
>>53135822
austriahungary bantz is clearly one of the best
>>
File: annoshow-plus.jpg (500KB, 1300x1656px) Image search: [Google]
annoshow-plus.jpg
500KB, 1300x1656px
>>53140768
> self determination goes both ways.
Germans lost the war they started, their bloody problem. Now it was their time to listen and good for them nobody from Czechoslovakia was claiming more of their clay.

>you can't bitch
I'm not bitching you little shit. I am saying that Czechoslovakia didn't benefit in any way from WWII which is what you are trying to tell me. That's just your fucking twisted alternative history in your stupid bald head.

>You didn't give "me" shit
No? Well have another one. This is the very Austrian-Hungarian census from 1910, showing that Germans in Bohemia were like 1/3rd of population and in Moravia 1/4th population. I guess you know German very well to read that.
You can't say shit.
>>
>>53141000
>Germans lost the war they started, their bloody problem
YOU lost the war too fuckface.

>Now it was their time to listen and good for them nobody from Czechoslovakia was claiming more of their clay.
That's what you literally did though, claimed ethnic German territory.

>I am saying that Czechoslovakia didn't benefit in any way from WWII which is what you are trying to tell me
It literally got territories back. No WWII no Sudetenlands, in fact no Czechoslovakia. Just a neat protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia.

> showing that Germans in Bohemia were like 1/3rd of population and in Moravia 1/4th population.
Oh, yes, just gerrymander everything together. It's like you're pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>53141000
>you subhuman slavshit
>says the croatian

truly the cuckest of them all
>>
File: 1412694670934.jpg (31KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1412694670934.jpg
31KB, 251x242px
>>53129129
>Romanians calling Hungarians uncivilized
is this now a bizarro /int/ thread?
>>
>>53141320
Czechbro, just don't bother with this disgraced autist.
>>
>>53141486
>YOU lost the war too fuckface.
no we didn't :^)

>It literally got territories back.
Ruthenia was given to Stalin. What pills are you on?

>Oh, yes, just gerrymander everything together.
>"statistics are just an evil jewish conspiracy, hurrr!"
You know that this census was made by Germans not Czechs, right? I'm not trying to fool you.
>>
File: tube.jpg (45KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
tube.jpg
45KB, 584x600px
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD
>>
>>53141699
bump for bump limit
>>
>>53141505
Are you saying I somehow implied croatians aren't slavshits?
>>
File: 1428935980185.jpg (3KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1428935980185.jpg
3KB, 255x255px
>>53141000
>showing respect for someone who has silenced, held down and tightly kept your country and people from developing culturally, industrially, linguistically, ethnically

let me ask you croatia, what makes you think youre somehow less of a subhuman slavshit than us, cheap vacation destiNATION?

like they have done anything here, ever
>>
>>53141658
>Ruthenia was given to Stalin. What pills are you on?
You don't even know your own history you dumb shit. Sudetenland were given to Germany before world war 2, in fact the entire country disappeared before world war 2. Had Germany not invaded Poland post 1939 there would have been no Czechoslovakia.

>You know that this census was made by Germans not Czechs, right? I'm not trying to fool you.
You're an idiot and don't even know what Gerrymandering is. See OP, see the ethnic Germans? Did they self determine to be a part of your country? No, they didn't, but according to you it's okay to include them because if you put them in the same administrative are as Czechs who outnumber them you can claim they're a minority. It's like if Russians annexed you and then claimed Czechs are a minority in Russia and don't deserve their own country as a result. In fact you should have never been allowed independence as the Czechs were a minority in Austria.

Your logic, tard.
>>
>>53141897
>what makes you think youre somehow less of a subhuman slavshit than us

Except I don't actually think that. Self-loathing is a thing, you know.

also

>slavs
>capable of ruling themselves

toppest of keks
>>
File: 2796645509.jpg (997KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
2796645509.jpg
997KB, 1100x733px
>>53141897
stop being butthurt

they built our railway network and built alot of industry! we'd be on austria level economically if we didn't join yugoshitavia

pic related, they built this bridge for us
>>
>>53141944
> It's like if Russians annexed you
Czechoslovakia didn't annex anything or anybody. Your argument is invalid.

> In fact you should have never been allowed independence as the Czechs were a minority in Austria.
We won the war and gained independence, case closed.

>Sudetenland were given to Germany before world war 2, in fact the entire country disappeared before world war 2.
These actions were considered invalid after WWII as they were done by a criminal regime. Counting the defeat of Hitler as a benefit of WWII is twisted because it wouldn't even happen if he didn't exist at the first place. The same comes to the Sudetenland anschluss.
>>
>>53141811
no, I'm saying youre a cuck
>>
>>53142264
>Czechoslovakia didn't annex anything or anybody.
Literally annexed non-czech and non-slovak ethnic areas.

>We won the war and gained independence, case closed.
What war, imaginary one? Or did you win it like you won world war 2?

>These actions were considered invalid after WWII as they were done by a criminal regime. Counting the defeat of Hitler as a benefit of WWII is twisted because it wouldn't even happen if he didn't exist at the first place. The same comes to the Sudetenland anschluss.
The Anschluss happened before the war you fucking idiot. No war-no czechoslovakia.

You literally gained everything.
>>
>>53142250
>they

were were snuggly in the HRE cultural sphere, humanism et. al (with industrialisation) would come to us no matter what, it's not important if it was Franz or Luigi or Matevž that invested into eastern slovenia.

Commies a shit though
>>
>>53142250
>they built this bridge
>using slovene labour
>slovene taxes
>on slovene lands
Gee, thanks, no one saw a bridge before the Austrians came around.
>>
>>53142389
>ethnic areas
lol, ooga booga muh ethnic areas we wuz kings and shit and then come the white man

Dude, first of all you tell me that Czechoslovakia benefited from WWII and gained terituries, I show you it's bullshit. Then you tell me that untill 1945 there was no Brno and no Czechs in that city, I again show you that it's more than bullshit. And then you tell me that before CSR were Bohemia and Moravia majority German - again, bullshit.
What about YOU show ME some proofs for the change?
>>
>>53142250
that's a nice bridge
don't listen to >>53142541
>>
>>53142589
>Dude, first of all you tell me that Czechoslovakia benefited from WWII and gained terituries, I show you it's bullshit
False, Czechoslovakia literally gained territories.

>Then you tell me that untill 1945 there was no Brno and no Czechs in that city
That wasn't even me you illiterate fuck face.

>And then you tell me that before CSR were Bohemia and Moravia majority German - again, bullshit.
Great, you're not pretending to be retarded, you ARE retarded. You didn't google gerrymandering either you dumb sack of shit.

>What about YOU show ME some proofs for the change?
Sudetenland anschluss-nothing to do with world war 2
Sudetenland were majority German-simple google search
Did Czechoslovakia exist in 1939, October 30? No-simple google search.
>>
>>53142589
>having the energy to continue this

at first I pitied you, now you're just doing it to yourself
>>
>>53142809
literally
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>53142898
>no argument: the post.
>>
>>53142809
>>53142389

Czechoslovakia won world war 2. They are signatories of the Paris Peace Treaty (1947) on the allied side. Learn some history you autistic retard.
>>
>>53143338
Learn to read you retard, world war 1.
>>
>>53142250
can you be more specific on the industry part?
what industry have they developed here, especially what industry have they developed here that actually benefited us to a normal extent, not only some minimum labour shekels

i agree on the yugoshitvia part, but then again any economic development i know of stepped in atleast a decade after ww2, in the second yugoslavia
>>
>>53134558
I know. We know we aren't living in the best possible world because there isn't a Danubian Federation at the heart of Europe right now.
>>
File: 1451537093203.jpg (123KB, 1080x879px) Image search: [Google]
1451537093203.jpg
123KB, 1080x879px
wow seeing the eastern bloc fighting sure is entertaining
>>
>>53143530
Cinkarna Celje for example. In general the start of industrialization of our lands started under Austria. Although Austria was laggard in industrialization compared to Germany and UK and so on at the time as well.
>>
File: R_896a.jpg (71KB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
R_896a.jpg
71KB, 800x474px
>>53143530
>any economic development i know of stepped in atleast a decade after ww2

There were a lot of investments into heavy industry and the logging industry in Jesenice, Tržič, Ravne/Prevalje and a bunch of other places.

There was also the obvious benefit of Trst being the staple trade town and everything going through Ljubljana and Maribor with the railroad n shieet.

Also Zidan Most pa te fore

But, on the other hand, see >>53142424
>>
kek imagine Austro-Hungarian civil war
>>
>>53144040
We were not in the eastern block fatso
>>
File: 838-02483014er.jpg (8KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
838-02483014er.jpg
8KB, 156x200px
>>53144371
all slavs are eastern bloc
>>
>>53144463
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tito%E2%80%93Stalin_Split
>>
>>53144463
so half of Ohio and Illinois was eastern bloc? :^)
>>
File: 812px-Europe-blocs-49-8.jpg (96KB, 812x509px) Image search: [Google]
812px-Europe-blocs-49-8.jpg
96KB, 812x509px
>>53144507
>implying
>>
>>53144655
Lmao, that got deleted fast didn't it.

>>53144722
You already failed miserably lad.
>>
File: ofišal kold vor.jpg (96KB, 812x509px) Image search: [Google]
ofišal kold vor.jpg
96KB, 812x509px
>>53144722
>not posting the official version
>>
File: 9000BC decorated Skull.jpg (41KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
9000BC decorated Skull.jpg
41KB, 338x450px
>>53144840
>>
last
>>
actual last
>>
>the eternal croat

last
>>
File: 1443364076527.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443364076527.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
Can't believe this thread made it past 300 post
Oh well, see you all next time
>>
last for croatia! and Zvonimir
>>
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.