[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> this triggered the American. http://www.betootaadvocate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (815KB, 2120x2440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
815KB, 2120x2440px
> this triggered the American.
http://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/australia-enjoys-another-peaceful-day-under-oppressive-gun-control-regime/
>>
America is thousands of miles away

Don't they have better things on their minds
>>
>>53117461
> his country uses miles
>>
America is thousands of kilometers away

>>
>>53117351
is he making fun of America or is he making fun of Australia?

seemed like he was doing both
>>
>>53117552
America is a continent, not a country you cuck!
>>
>>53117351
>the peaceful two decades that have followed are "probably" because the Australian government decided to strip us of our God-given right to own projectile weaponry capable of shooting down helicopters.

And clearly has nothing at all to do with Australia having only maritime borders and not having 40 million feral niggers running around its cities. Nah, it's all about disarming people who were never going to kill anyone anyway.
>>
>>53118975
USA is thousands of miles away

>>
>>53119137
> his country uses miles
>>
>>53119346
USA is thousands of killermeters away

>>
>>53117351
>Australians are afraid of inanimate objects
>>
>>53119383
Not in betooda
>>
>>53119630
ah some truth, so they really do think about america

the article is making fun of the argument for gun control, not us
>>
>>53119680
Yes, it's criticising gun culture.
It's a small satire paper from a tiny country town that has gotten mildly well known here.
>>
>>53119764
well the paper makes a big separation from the single shooter and the criminal

since australia introduced the gun control because of the single shooter incident the author just thought it strange that the argument wasn't for the crimes committed by the non-single shooter criminals that had guns
>>
>>53119925
Wat?
2bh, I'm here to shitpost, not to argue.
>>
File: 1448874471696.jpg (135KB, 735x582px) Image search: [Google]
1448874471696.jpg
135KB, 735x582px
>>53120042
>>
>>53120042
that's the jist of the article

it contrasts the two arguments for gun control, to stop psychotic deranged "white male virgins" or to stop criminals who care "only about money and not use guns to kill you"
>>
File: guns.jpg (49KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
49KB, 477x316px
>>53117351
>>
>>53120156
>muh chilluns
>>
>>53120180
i dont personally believe that people who live in urban areas need guns (i'd prefer a system closer to Australia's where you have to provide good reason to own one, like defending your farm from boars). but the fact of the matter is implementing any sort of restriction like that would be immensely challenging in our governmental framework. various cases (DC v Heller comes to mind) have consistently reiterated various points regarding the 2nd Amendment. there isn't popular support for an amendment. people don't even want a lot of the mental health stuff because of how arbitrary it can be (they don't want some government appointed psychiatrist to be able to just say "you're crazy" and take away a Constitutional right without due process). the whole thing is a mess but there isn't a whole hell of a lot that can be done.
>>
>>53120255
>what is CC
People should have the right to protect themselves no matter where they live.
>>
>>53120287
yeah but having that many guns especially in poorer inner-city areas causes issues

personally I believe that a lot of Democratic solutions to issues like this are "band-aid" type fixes. We need jobs? Let's create a bunch of temporary ones with infastructure projects! Issues with guns? Let's ban them instead of maybe looking at some underlying causes! (poverty, mental health, etc.) Health care expensive? Let's just make a new massive fucking system instead of maybe finding faults with our current system and trying to fix them. College expensive? Well let's just pay for it for everyone and not even begin to look at maybe WHY it's so fucking expensive. etc
>>
>>53120156
Those poor 17 year old gangsters. Why won't anyone think of the children?
>>
>>53120342
It's not that the government couldn't fix problems. They don't want to. They prefer the disarmament of the people.
Gun regulation doesn't solve anything. It doesn't stop mass shootings. France is a great example of this. Where do most shootings happen in America? Gun free zones. And after shootings they want to have more regulations because the shooters used guns therefore we need to ban them. It bogles my mind that retards like that exist.
>>
>>53120502
that's what I'm trying to get at, they look at the superficial issue of guns and ignore possibly WHY the people are doing what they are doing.
>>
>>53120502
Gun free zones are hilarious.

>What do we do about all these mass shooters?
>I know, let's make it illegal to carry guns here.
>Yep, that'll stop them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.