[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Saudi Arabia cut his head of? They could have imprisoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nimr-al-nimr.jpg (22KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
nimr-al-nimr.jpg
22KB, 650x365px
Why did Saudi Arabia cut his head of? They could have imprisoned him for decades
>>
>>53116695
To pick a fight
>>
>>53116695
oil price needed to go up,strife equals cash
>>
>>53116695
Political move
>>
Muslims are like Mexicans.
>>
>>53116695
They could've, but then they'd have had to provide food and water (not much, but still). Cheaper just to publicly decapitate him. Saves tax dollars and gives everyone a good excuse to get out of the house.

I'm assuming it was public, in the middle of the town square, since I know they do that.
>>
>>53116695
He was getting too uppity.
>>
>>53116746
>>53116735
Why did Nigeria massacre their Shias recently too? They arrested a top clergy as well
>>
Because Saudis are psychopaths.
>>
>>53116746
Saudi Arabia wants the price low numbnuts, they're trying to price shale out of the market
>>
>>53116936
my parents are in Saudi Arabia, they're telling me that they're going with martial laws there now. Focusing on HEAVY military spending and cutting off jobs.
>>
>>53116954
Why dies the West still sell them weapons?
>>
>>53116695
This guy could've been the Arab Gandhi. You can tell he was trying to follow in his steps a little bit to earn the compassion of the West, but it seems he didn't get enough exposure. Shame about his death, would be nice to see the Eastern Province seceede and the ensuing Saudi butthurt.
>>
>>53117003
cause selling stuff brings you money? Aren't you a swiss ffs
>>
File: 1427587367363.jpg (38KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1427587367363.jpg
38KB, 495x498px
>Daesh mass murdering Shias one after another in Iraq and Syria because they're considered infidels and the entire civlized world is disgusted and fight against terrorism and stuff GAU-8 in this shit nigger
>Saudi Arabia being a Sunni shithole(a powerful one) does the same by executing Shias because well, they're Shias
>The West - which is mostly ''allied'' with SA simply says stuff like ''we're disappointed'' or ''we're surprised''
>>
>>53117034
>He was popular among youth[1][6] and critical of the Saudi Arabian government.[1] He called for elections in Saudi Arabia.[7] He claimed that he was beaten by Mabahith when arrested in 2006.[1] In 2009, he criticised Saudi authorities and suggested secession of the Eastern Province[8] if Saudi Shias' rights were not better respected.[9][5] A warrant for his arrest was issued and 35 people were arrested.[9][2] During the 2011–2012 Saudi Arabian protests, al-Nimr called for protestors to resist police bullets using "the roar of the word" rather than violence,[4][10] predicted the overthrow of the government if repression continued,[11] and was seen by The Guardian as having "taken the lead in [the] uprising".[6]

wow. So they straight up killed a dude for freedom of speech.

Then again, it's Saudi Arabia, where freedom of speech is seen as "terrorism".
>>
>>53117237
>suggested secession of the Eastern Provinc

That gets you killed in Russia too m8
>>
>>53117136
It looks like the manhunt for him began for real when he proposed the secession. Having an independist movement in KSA would fuck the Saud rule a lot, since they are very frequently compassionable in the West. Having the Western media sell this conflict as just another "war of Shia vs Sunni" is beneficial to the Saudi because it ensures the rest of the world sees it as a religious cause with a complex resolution and a situation that the international community shouldn't meddle in, all the while the political and HR reasonings are being practically ignored.
Unfortunately, secession would be next to impossile thanks to the alliance with America and a probable intervention by the GCC.
>>
>>53117483
Meant to quote >>53117237
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.