[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Québec is quite literally Canada's only redeeming quality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: montreal.jpg (332KB, 1300x355px) Image search: [Google]
montreal.jpg
332KB, 1300x355px
Québec is quite literally Canada's only redeeming quality.
>>
>>53116030
Still looking for one for the amerifats
>>
>>53116087
>canadian banter
Espèce d'enculé
>>
>quebec-loving hipsters

Franglish is the worst sounding shit you could possibly ever hear. It's like they took every vowel sound in Parisian and replaced it with the sound of a retard yodeling.

They are cowards who won't defend their own homeland in a World War.

They think they should be the centre of all politics and national attention despite never contributing anything except weird-ass bumpkin TV.

They constantly complain and whine that they are slighted but they get massive special privileges over every other province.
>>
>>53116105
No, that was a statement
>>
>>53116105
>when a fat American speaks french near me

I CRIIIIIINGEDDD
>>
File: you.gif (866KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
866KB, 224x199px
>>53116139
>No, that was a statement
Sale putain de merde

>>53116111
>Franglish
Canadian English sounds worse desu, at least when you're not emulating Americans

>cowards
Why would they fight for a foreign monarch that doesn't recognize their independence? That's Cuckadian behavior, not Québecois

>never contributing anything
They are literally the only interesting thing about Canada. They also have a decent literature and even contributed to American culture and literature via immigration. Canadians on the other hand are cultural voids

>they get massive special privileges
As is right
>>
File: 1446001509299.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1446001509299.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>>53116087

kek

but nah for real Quebased is pretty cool and probably the most interesting part of Canada
>>
>>53116181
Mangeux de marde
>>
thats funny because louisiana/french dixie is the only redeeming part of america (culturally)

>>53116111
theyre american wtf do you expect
>>
File: kerouac1.jpg (203KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
kerouac1.jpg
203KB, 800x552px
>>53116311
French New England is better
>>
I can see why the Americans are so interested in Quebec, they're fascinated with losing wars lately. But why the kiwi?
>>
>>53116404

Why not? It's not like if I say Quebec is cool, that it automatically makes the rest of Canada shit.

I like 'nada, I just think the frog parts are the best parts of it.
>>
File: canadian_woman.png (160KB, 425x338px) Image search: [Google]
canadian_woman.png
160KB, 425x338px
>>53116404
>canadian attempts at the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks
>canadian anything
>>
File: 1274484328399.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1274484328399.png
10KB, 429x410px
>Quebecois aren't doing anything bad but being themselves
>Anglo still are mad and find any reason they can to hate them
Luv u Québec, never change lads
>>
>>53116439

Your whitehouse cried like a bitch when we personally lit it on fire
>>
>>53116483
>anglo
>frustré aux fesses
c'est toujours le cas, ils ne sont pas capable d'être autrement

ne sois pas confondu par l'air cavalier des britanniques, ça cache un mal au cul très profond
>>
>>53116558
>ne sois pas confondu par l'air cavalier des britanniques, ça cache un mal au cul très profond
C'est pas nouveau, mais quand c'est les anglais ça va, ils sont quand même sympas au final.
>>
>>53116490
Eh, we burned your legislature and stole your dumb parliamentary mace, which was only returned in 1934 out of the goodness of our hearts

And Tony Blair already personally apologized on behalf of the British people for the burning of Washington, so we're square with the Brits
>>
>>53116584
tout à fait mais il faut prendre garde quand même, c'est un peuple intimement habité par le ressentiment
>>
>Quebec
>Based

Only an ignorant foreigner would think this. Quebec is rife with corruption. It's present in almost every form of politics and industry there. Knowing this it's no surprise their economy has always been shit and a drain on the rest of the country. The people are rude and standoffish. The french is inferior. Pretty much any positive Canadian stereotype cannot be attributed to Quebec. They even suck at hockey now and their new past time is now whining. Whining is the hallmark of quebecious. They whined so hard that the federal government enshrined a policy of multiculturalism and bilingualism in the constitution just to shut them up. And now that this multiculturalism is taking hold in quebec they whine about that, even though it was their fucking idea that was pushed in by quebec politicians in the first place. Quebecers have no sense of personal responsibility.
>>
>>53116824
Calm down Gordon, you're embarrassing yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 337x450px
Someone please tell me the story behind why this canonball is stuck in this tree in Rue St. Louis? My autism demands it.
>>
>>53116956
http://www.google.com
>>
>>53116824
Quit your whining.
>>
>>53116274
I'm so sick of Australians on int
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.