[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they allowed to do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1451959579822.jpg (301KB, 780x970px) Image search: [Google]
1451959579822.jpg
301KB, 780x970px
Why are they allowed to do this?
>>
>>53115759
Because you let them do.
>>
>>53115814
no i dont
>>
>>53115870
are you stopping them?
>>
>>53115948
hhhhHWHWHHHHHWHWHWH PPPPOOOOPPP POOOOOOP PEE PEE PEE PEE HEHEHEH NDNDNDNKSkskskksksksksk lol argon ndndndnndndndnd argonargonargon MAKE ME EAT IT MUMMY HAHAHAHAHAHEHEH
>>
>>53115759

Because Palis are retards who are incapable of recognizing that their ambitions of defeating the Jews in a resounding and humiliating manner can't be won in one fell swoop, even if they weren't in such a laughably pathetic position of power.

If the PA really wanted to, they could have had a state back in 1999 or 2008, complete with sectors of East Jerusalem, and be in a position to play their victim card with two fronts to attack from.

Instead, they stall for time and let penguin Jews outbreed them and slowly annex the West Bank by sheer weight of numbers and let Gaza collapse under the weight of all the stolen concrete and pipes that are going into making attack tunnels and glorified bottle rockets instead of keeping the place livable.
>>
File: 1417381607923s.jpg (5KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
1417381607923s.jpg
5KB, 180x191px
>>53115759
>questioning your masters
>>
>>53115759
both israel and palestine are fake countries. region is ruled by oghuz turks 1000 years. thus it's stolen turkish clay.
same applies to iraq, syria, jordan, lebanon and other shitty non countries.
>>
>>53116516

The truth has been spoken
>>
>>53115759
Because Palestine isn't a country and therefore doesn't have the same basic rights of statehood as other countries.
>>
>muh six gorriliion
>>
>>53116994
gorillas ?
>>
>>53115759
The Torah doesn't permit a Jewish state. It's illegitimate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.