[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Austria exist? I mean, I can see why Switzerland does,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1378603947775.png (185KB, 714x700px) Image search: [Google]
1378603947775.png
185KB, 714x700px
Why does Austria exist? I mean, I can see why Switzerland does, but why does Austria need to be its own country? They're basically just Bavaria and should merge with Germany. I can't think of any reason other than geopolitical reasons.
>>
Austria is far better than Germany.
>>
the first time they lost the war with prussia
than they lost to the allies
>>
>>53088642

Because Germans suck at world wars.
>>
germans are regionalists they don't like the idea of unity
>>
>>53088642
It's the other way around, Germany should be absorbed by Austria.
>>
After WW1
>We want to merge with Germany
>NO! YOU CAN'T t. USA
Later
>Now we'll merge with Germany
>NO! THAT'S A CRIME! t. USA
After WW2
>Austria MUST be independent from Germany! t. USA
Today
>why don't these countries just merge lol?

I don't know, you tell me.
>>
>>53089113
More like t. Britain and t. France.
>>
always thought of Austria is to Germany what UK is to US
>>
File: austrio bavarian flag.png (66KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
austrio bavarian flag.png
66KB, 1024x683px
Bavaria and Austria should unite and rape and pillage the rest of Germany together tbqh
>>
>>53089113

t. antifa
>>
> our gov says okay for everything against any requests by the US
> can't decide anything without the US opinion

Why does our country exist?
>>
Because of Hungary and then afterwards because of >>53089113
>>
>>53089468
The jews fear the samurai.
>>
>>53089468
just to suffer
>>
>>53089290
You say this but the amount of niggers and arabs in Munich is disgusting

Just spend some time at the Münchner Hauptbahnhof, you'll see hordes of niggers everywhere
>>
>>53088642
>Why does Austria exist?

Balance of power.
Not as needed today as it was back in the 1800s and 1900s.
>>
>>53089665
>says the brazilian
>>
>>53089787
so? My point still stands.

You're talking as if Bavaria was different when it's just as bad as the rest of Germany when it comes to being cucked.
>>
>>53089665
I have african heritage myself and i would fight and die with a smile for the glory of Bavaria with a smile.
Ludwig zum Gruße fagget.
>>
>>53089787
>I make my opnions based on the posters flag, not the content of their post
>>
>>53089881
I wish our immigrants were like this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.