[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who wants to listen to my story of getting kind of deported from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: Baltic_Sea_map[1].png (672KB, 1493x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Baltic_Sea_map[1].png
672KB, 1493x1598px
who wants to listen to my story of getting kind of deported from estonia last year?
>>
no one fuck off
>>
>>51190211
Back to Turkey?
Humanity wins, stay there
>>
>>51190211
Go on
>>
>>51190211
ERASMUS
R
A
S
M
U
S
>>
>>51190211
Just tell the story already
>>
>>51190211
You don't need to ask for permission to start storytime.
But do go on.
>>
Go ahead
>>
>>51190211
Well, what the fuck are you waiting for, son?
>>
>>51190211

ofcourse mate
>>
>>51190531
Yeah going to germany next month but just for vacation.

>>51190557
>>51190819
>>51190896
So yeah I was just chilling in Finland. My visa was expired but I was waiting for the new one to arrive. And with a drunk moment of retardedness I said why not lets go to Latvia, I never been there. I try to go to almost all European countries and Latvia was missing. So as usual I crossed to Estonia with the ship and got sober on the way. Then I took a shitty bus from Tallinn and this dumb woman controlling passports and shit was checking everyone. So I just showed her my expired permit and she didnt read the dates. So I continued on my merry way into the Latvia. I stayed a bit in Riga mostly getting drunk on cheap booze and to be honest it wasn't even really worth it. On the way back though they checked again and this time the woman was literate. They refused to take me to the bus.

So me as a stupid as fuck student with an expired visa stuck in a soviet state with cold and hateful people. I told my friends to go on and leave me there I will take care of it.

1/2
>>
>>51190211
If you were willing to live there like every estonian and not turk, then i somehow feel bad for you, but i doubt they deported you just like that. what, you were selling cammels in the center of the Tallin?
>>
>>51191036
>drunk
haram

but ok, i'm sorry for you, shit happens m8
>>
>>51190211
Tell me the story of you shooting down a Russian jet
>>
>>51191036
So with some drama and adrenaline my friends left me with some pocket money, phone charger and some fucking food we bought earlier for the road.

At this point I wanted to kill myself for stupidly leaving Finland without proper documents and I was really really afraid. I saw some police talking to a indian looking guy and saying he doesnt have visa he should come with them and shit after this I lost my shit. I went to every bus company in the station and finally one of them agreed to take me to Estonia. This was because as I later learned they get checked at the border anyway so they don't care.

So I just sit in the bus, texting my friends who are like 30 minutes ahead of me that I managed to come. Everyone relieved and shit.

I was still really stressed checking the gps screen of the bus every minute waiting to cross the border. And then it fucking slowed down and stopped at the border. My heart at this point about to explode. Two fat latvian police women entered and start checking everyone. So obviously they told me you dont have visa and shit. I showed them my finnish student id and all tried to talk to them that my visa was on the way blablabl. After 15 minutes of wait they checked some shit in their small office there and they said ok you can go. The bus continued. I, relieved as fuck started to watch x-men days of future past on bus tv and eat the stupid latvian food I got earlier.

2/3
>>
>>51191036
>>51191247
>1/2
>2/3

are you still drunk?
>>
>>51191220
there is nothing else to do in finland mate.

>>51191247
Ah also forgot this was on my birthday, the day I first arrived I mean.

So after we stopped in Tallinn again I met with my group and we were went to a nice alko shop to get cheap booze to bring to finland, and then went to the port to take our ship. The thing was they let me in the border cos they called the ship, as I showed them my tickets. Which is weird cos imagine I didnt take this ship then nothing would have happened I guess.

So the police stopped me and my italian friend as we both look like turks in their eyes I guess and asked for my name. Fuck I was like a wanted terrorist or someshit.

Then again the same drama happened I send my friends cos the ship was taking off in 10 minutes and I was left alone this time in another soviet state in the port.

The police took me to their room at the port made me sign lot of shit, write a statement and ask me questions like "why are you here" and shit. At this point I was quite afraid, asking for water and stuff my hands got shaky even. After like 10 minutes I was relaxed though I was even texting with my friends at this point trying to calm down.

So finally after 1 hour of wait a paper arrived from Finland saying I am a student there, waiting for a new visa after my old one was expired. After this they told me it's okay, but I need to pay like 80 euros as fine. They divided it to 4 times 20 euro a month. Put a stupid stamp on my passport saying I need to leave Estonia in 10 days or something.

Then thankfully they changed my ship ticket with a new one for free, as the next one was in the morning they asked me where will I stay. I knew a cheap good hostel from my previous visits to Estonia so I told them this place. They drove me there with the police car and left. I went to eat something out and drink some wine to calm my nerves and went to sleep. Next morning took the ship, didn't even talk with any police or anything, come back home to Finland.
>>
>>51191355
sorry as you can see planning before is not my strongest trait
>>
>>51191493
well that seemed pretty reasonable, whole thing with estonian bolice took like 2-3 hours? Could have been much worse in many countries.
>>
>>51191619
yeah 3 hours top I think. afterwards I was a bit afraid when I travel around that I will have the stupid stamp on my passport but I entered to a lot of eu countries with that nobody even checked my id let alone passport
>>
>>51191493

You should have reminded them of the ebin finno-ugric - turkmongol eternal broship 9000 years ago.
>>
>>51191704
did you explain them any finnish menes as a proof of having been here? I would desu, maybe after having explained how gondola came to be from spurdo and how they have different meanings they would just let me go and hope I'd never come back
>>
>>51191755
they were quite cool actually if you consider police in other countries.

they told me I can come tomorrow with my new visa I didn't got banned. normally they said you get banned for like some years if you pull a shit like this.

so all in all don't do stupid shit, get your proper documents.

at least I went to latvia, imagine if they checked BEFORE going, then it would have been shittier, at least I enjoyed a vacation in my birthday. always look on bright side senpai

But I dont know why latvian-estonian border is like this. when I take bus from spain to france nobody check any shit.
>>
>>51191888
>But I dont know why latvian-estonian border is like this. when I take bus from spain to france nobody check any shit.
Because there's never any arabs in Latvian-Estonian border
>>
>>51192063
so why would they check then?
I thought it was because of russians they still have border control there
>>
What the fuck was the point of that shitty story.
Stupid steppe nomad
>>
>>51191888

Because we don't care what goes into France desu, and the French know whatever it is, it will transit on to Belgium, Sweden and the Uk. Estonia-chan should have considered the fact that 1) you're actually trying to leave, not to enter, and 2) Stockholm is a ferry trip distance.

Anyway, meh. Pakistanis have it much worse as being deported from w/e country constitutes a serious crime against Pakistan that involves jail time for a year or so. In a pakistani prison ofc, :-DDDD
>>
>>51192487
yeah if I need to level the north capitals stockholm is the best. tallinn is nice around christmas and have kind of magical tale vibe. but god damn it Helsinki is the worst boring lifeless city I have ever seen.
>>
>>51192389
The point is either don't be a turk or have a visa
>>
>>51192665
yeah basically point is dont forget to take your shit and be patient to get your papers
>>
That's a nice story
>>
>>51192548
>t*rky needs a visa to travel in Europoor
kek
>>
File: mfw not get lawyer here.jpg (11KB, 214x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw not get lawyer here.jpg
11KB, 214x230px
>>51191619
>>
tl;dr
>>
There one of the last basins of Christianity

obviously they'll deport you what did you expect?
>>
>>51190211
Good, stay in your shithole turk cunt
>>
>>51193213
dude I can go to germany for 50 euros plane ticket + 60 euros visa.
you on the other hand need to buy a ticket of 600-800 euros. so fuck off
>>
>>51196594
>constantinople
>shithole

nice words coming from a 365 day rainy swamp dweller with inbred genes and bad teeth
>>
well don't travel without papers if you look foreign. I'm surprised you didn't get a full cavity check in every fifty meters because you stand out like a fucking snowman in the middle of Sahara desert.
>>
>>51192338
because you look like a evil muslim foreigner

france is used to those so they don't care
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.