[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read about isis and islam obsessively for the past week >join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1448250901532.jpg (91KB, 634x355px) Image search: [Google]
1448250901532.jpg
91KB, 634x355px
>read about isis and islam obsessively for the past week
>join muslim forums
>random egyptian and t*rk contacts me

i think the fbi is watching me lads
>>
if you come back from gitmo can you tell us how fun waterboarding is? it sounds like a blast
>>
One is a dumb hick but still has freedom.
The other is a dumb bitch and has none.
>>
>>51180154
no we are not, please resume watching anime and masturbating in your room
>>
you are going to get guantanamo'd
>>
>>51180201
One is a dumb redneck that is selectively denied healthcare, housing, education, loansharked at, public transportation, safety while being taxed the fuck out of for the sake of well known street, while the other either kicked out well know kin of people or is in the process if doing so to have all above mentioned stuff for herself and her children. Oh and also second one is dressed up to deter well known kin of people also.
>>
you are fucked
>>
>>51180154
One is white, is free to show and say whatever the fuck she wants, and probably took the photo because she is tired of muslim shitheads

the other one is a filthy sandnigger who truly believes that infidels should get killed and is willing to die for her "religion"
>>
White girl has a cool-ass quadrail on her AR. Terrorists can't into quadrails.
>>
>>51180154
One did it for the attention, the other is a filthy sandshit that probably has commited acts of terror
>>
>>51189042
Infidels should get killed. But the question is who is the infidel?
>>
>>51180154
Probably protestant bible
>>
>>51180590
This isn't the 1980's anymore son. You can quite the 'people don't get enough welfare' bullshit.
>>
>>51180154
the difference is the mudslime will shoot people and the american will get shot
>>
>>51180154
>Left isn't calling for Holy War against all Muslims, nor is she killing infidels in the streets via suicide bombs, nor is she calling for the death of everyone who disagrees with her religion.
>>
File: mccain and al baghdadi.jpg (161KB, 610x360px) Image search: [Google]
mccain and al baghdadi.jpg
161KB, 610x360px
>>51180154
They're going to propose you if you want to fight with Isis
>>
>>51189563
Your mom from the way I had her screaming "Oh God" last night
>>
guys it's fine, I used private mode on chrome
>>
Bad b8
>>
>>51180154

One is brandishing a gun and a bible to illustrate her pride in a nation that gives her the rights they symbollically represent. The other is brandishing a gun and a Quran to illustrate that she is willing to kill for her faith.

See, it's the subtle things that matter, people.
>>
>>51180154
> tfw FBI most likely laughs at all the hilarious 4chan banter and thinks we're comedic geniuses
>>
>>51180154
1 shoots deer
The other shoots people
>>
>The left
She was cheating to her husband by another man.

>The right
She was cheated by her husband to a goat.
>>
File: 1448313046456.png (291KB, 425x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448313046456.png
291KB, 425x375px
>>51180154
Left is fighting for freedom

Right is fighting for opression of Women and mandatory Sharia law
>>
>>51180154
One is a dirty muslim and the other is a dirty prot*stant, no difference 2bh
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.