[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The German Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20KB, 512x287px
Germans, and their diaspora - Ashkenazis (the very word means "German") and Americans (many of whom are ethnically German) seem intent on destroying the Western world with Islam. If they are not backing actual Islamic terrorists, the are lobbying for Islamic immigration.

If it weren't for the high anglo population in the USA, it would be fucked.

There is something wrong with Germans on a genetic level. Look in their cold, dead, Islamic eyes and tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>51156998
I'm Ashkenazi and I hate Muslims more then anyone and been taught by my parents all throughout life how shitty Muslims are. Last thing I want is more Muslims around, any Jew that defends them especially should be put to death.
>>
>>51156998
Because Islam is the future.
Germany, France and Britain will have muslim majority populations before the turn of the century and countries in eastern europe will follow a little later. We dont even have to fight for anything, we just have more children than you.
>>51157090
>Last thing I want is more Muslims around
Well, I have bad news for you.
>>
>>51157389
>countries in eastern europe will follow a little later
Nope. Sending 'refugees' to countries like Poland will be dangerous but not for Poles.
Western Europe is finished though, all I can do is laugh.
>>
>>51157495
Youre naive if you really believe that a muslim western europe, the economic powerhouse in eurasia still, couldnt influence eastern europe into doing what it wants. If western europe would have a common goal regarding eastern europe, in this case a more muslim society there, there is literally no way to stop us. The fantasies of some Polish right wingers that they have any power are adorable but fantasies nonetheless.
>Nope. Sending 'refugees' to countries like Poland will be dangerous but not for Poles.
Then the Polish will be forced to protect these refugees and give them jobs or the bribes from western companies will stop. Their politicians would appear live on TV singing the Russian anthem while being naked if the western countries would force them with their economic power.
>>
>>51158054
Won't happen, suck a dick.
We would rather join Russia and liberate you.
>>
>>51158162
>Won't happen, suck a dick.
Nice argument there. You forgot the smug anime face though.
>>51158162
>We would rather join Russia and liberate you.
Then thats a nuke on every eastern european city. I will go to paradise, I dont care if you retaliate, but finally Christianity will be purged from Eurasia.
Probably send ten or twenty on Israel too since we already get nuked anyways.
Cant wait desu.
>>
>>51158349
>anime
bleh
Just one thing - you can burn a German flag and Germans will just look at their feet, if you do that with a Polish flag in Poland - you will be dead within 5 seconds.
Btw I know that you're trolling
>>
>>51158054
>the economic powerhouse in eurasia still
While it's still majority European.

>Muh muslims known for making shitholes won't make just more shitholes
Kek
>>
>>51157389
Oh fuck up Mustafa/ Söhnke Kekmann.
>>
maybe the problem weren't the jews... maybe it was their german blood
>>
>>51158861
Says the roman imperialist pig-dog and inventor of fascim :-DDD
>>
File: 1431778658252.png (207KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1431778658252.png
207KB, 409x409px
If I was German I'd be embarrassed as fuck, thanks God I'm a Slav.
>>
>>51156998
Ashkenazis are mostly Polish tho
>>
>>51158936
fuggg :-DDDD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.