[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain it to me? Why are most of Anglo colonies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: QQXiXJq[1].jpg (93KB, 560x370px) Image search: [Google]
QQXiXJq[1].jpg
93KB, 560x370px
Can someone explain it to me?

Why are most of Anglo colonies wealhy, while all of Spainish/Portual colonies are shit.
>>
Only white Anglo colonies are wealthy. Their African and Asian shitholes are just as bad as ours.
>>
>>51109145
this desu
>>
bcos anglos wanted to build a society in their colonies

but iberians just wanted to destroy everything and explore natural resources.
>>
Because they're full of white people desu.
>>
>>51109145
Botswana's doing well by African standards.
>>
>>51109145
>>51109270
Why werent Spanish/Portugeese colonies white than? In north america there were indians just like in the south were aztecks and other forest people
>>
>>51109081
>nigeria
>jamaica
>south Africa
>paradises
>>
>>51109081

This picture is a lie. If this was taken in the 30's the women would of been more stocky, shorter, and have shorter hair.

Shitty photo. looks like holocaust women.
>>
Can't you see how big Brazil is?
We didn't really have the population to repopulate anything
Also Macau is pretty rich and was ours until 1999
>>
>>51109360
they were ok during the white rule
>>
>>51109356
North America had few natives, and they were mostly wiped out by diseases brought by the Europeans. South American countries had heaps more natives, and there was no way for the Iberians to get rid of them with as much ease, and neither were they interested in doing so. It should however be mentioned that Argentina was once upon a time amongst the most successful countries out there, probably thanks to being mostly of a white population (at least back then).

>>51109360
South Africa was fine until it got invaded by blacks again during the pasts decades.
>>
>>51109081
Huge differences between the interests and religious mindset of those who where exploring and managing the colonies.
>>
File: 1.jpg (191KB, 850x714px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
191KB, 850x714px
>>51109406
>30's the women would of been more stocky, shorter, and have shorter hair.
Retard

It is contemporary art however
>>
>>51109081
>most
You kidding right
>>
>>51109081
The race of the people in a certain countruy explains its prosperity. The whiter, the better.

The reason why some of the former British colonies are now wealthy is because the majority of the population in them is white. But Jamaica, India, Sudan, Nigeria and so on aren't very successful. Why? Niggers.

We have some former colonies that are currently very rich, though. For example: the Netherlands.
>>
File: 1445504438003.png (11KB, 430x721px) Image search: [Google]
1445504438003.png
11KB, 430x721px
>>51109081
But this issue makes the original country better. I explain, England made a colony that later became way better than England (America) so England has become irrelevant and all of theirs is now internationally recognized as american
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.