[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans love Islam so much? I thought you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1448097144332.jpg (56KB, 634x561px) Image search: [Google]
1448097144332.jpg
56KB, 634x561px
Why do Americans love Islam so much? I thought you were a Christian nation.
>>
File: americans.jpg (31KB, 290x637px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
31KB, 290x637px
why do americans do this shit dude

like treat the flag like a flag, with respect, its not just a piece of cloth you can wear and shit
>>
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/asia-pacific/australias-most-senior-muslim-cleric-slammed-after-linking-paris-terror-attacks-to-racism-34207360.html
>>
Can't they actually sue this woman for playing witch dress up with the country's flag?
>>
Read the treaty of Tripoli m8. We officially declared we weren't a Christian nation from the very beginning to appease Muslims.
>>
>>51089042
>freedom of religion
>>51089057
>freedom of expression
>>
File: 1420830528040.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420830528040.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
we dont, 99% of redblooded americans despise islam because it's an anti-intellectual death cult that hates america

our mudslimes are just relatively well-integrated, especially compared to eurocuc k nations
>>
>>51089057
It's a printed garment, not an actual flag
>>
>>51089084
>americans
>hating anything because it's "anti-intellectual"

calm down SENPAI
>>
>>51089084

don't listen to this guy. Most Americans admit not knowing enough about it to hate it or love it, or are just indifferent or think of it in the same way they think of all religions (they all suck or are just out of date) with no special love or hate for Islam, and/or believe people shouldn't necessarily be judged solely on supposed religious affiliation, regardless of their own personal feelings towards the inherit merit of that religion. The only people who really hate Muslims are conservatives who actually think the ideal American society would be something like Columbia from Bioshock and complain about liberals and Muslim collaborating when the only reason for this is because they alienate potential Muslim-American voters who might even support some of their own conservative religiously inspired policies.

Also, Muslims here are way different from the Muslims Europe takes in. And Europeans these days are actually much more racist than us which is why they feel the need to try so hard not to come across as racist.
>>
Had plenty of co-workers who were everything up to and including bonafide Satanists. In reality no one really gives a that much of a fuck about Muslims unless it's the fundie type. The Christian types are a known species and so it's just a matter of treating the hardcore allah types with equal disdain.
>>
>>51089054
Don't know why people do it
It infuriates me
>>
File: 1388882441073.png (269KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1388882441073.png
269KB, 479x358px
>>51089054
>>51089708
I got some flag pajamas desu. Feels comfy.
>>
>Mfw the 2 greatest allies of the USA are the Wahhabi kingdoms of Qatar and Saudi Arabia
>>
File: bec.png (21KB, 782x739px) Image search: [Google]
bec.png
21KB, 782x739px
>>51090130
>mfw you have no face because it's covered with a burqa
>>
>>51089401
That's a whole lot of nonsense in one post. Are you on drugs?
>>
>>51091209

>Bible belt dweller detected
>>
>>51089056
What's your point?
>>
>>51089054
Absolutely disgusting. I bet that the flag parts aruond her armpits are sweaty and stink of fat woman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.