[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: lenice.png (584KB, 1074x742px) Image search: [Google]
lenice.png
584KB, 1074x742px
What does this mean /int/?
>>
ranking about the most shitty counrtries
>>
>>51083344
I lived in Belgium and they were way more friendly than that list says. Then again this was like 15 years ago
>>
>Hospitalitygal
>>
File: 63263621331.jpg (36KB, 237x168px) Image search: [Google]
63263621331.jpg
36KB, 237x168px
>portugal
>>
>PortuwelcometoPortugal
>>
File: b85.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
b85.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
who is myanmar and why is he better than us
>>
It means the country is so shit that any kind of immigrant is great
>>
File: snickering pepe.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
snickering pepe.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>51083344
>sweden and germany not in the top 10
looks like you'll have to accept more immigrants to keep up, lads
>>
>>51085441
t.Tyrone DeJone
>>
>>51085453
can't handle germanic autism
>>
>>51085489
why isn't sweden tolerant enough? you need to take in more migrants to be honest
>>
>>51085519
>you need to take in more migrants to be honest
this would just make us less yes
>>
Indeed in Costa Rica we are "friendly" towards tourism, but the fact that my country is a damn expensive place may be the reason, imagine if we were obnoxius ppl and a expensive place ....
>>
>>51083344goood try jose, im not giving you my head
>>
>>51083344
A cuCk rank
>>
>>51085598
who wants an argie head?

The best heads are normally from japan or denmark
>>
File: mexicoh8.jpg (43KB, 1132x141px) Image search: [Google]
mexicoh8.jpg
43KB, 1132x141px
>>51085686
>>
>foreign residents
>Philippines

I never heard of a foreigner who said that they want to live here save for misinformed sex tourists who only heard stuff from other sex tourists that they can live like a "king" here on the cheap.
>>
>>51083344
That the poorer you are, the more you have to gain from being friendly to people
>>
Fuck, we need to go lower. These are unacceptable levels of tolerance.
>>
Just for those who aren't aware: an expat is a very special kind of immigrant. He or she is usually paid by their employers in their original country of residence to move abroad and e.g. set up a new office, transfer knowledge in a joint-venture, that sort of stuff. The companies pay for all relocation costs, cover the expenses for their kids schools, pay extra to help them with the integration in the local social life .. yadda yadda.
Obviously lower-tier countries tend to be high in this list, since expats are just throwing money (their company's) around and tend to bring jobs - which is met with very friendly reception.

I'm a short-term expat here in the US, the it's just a different here since there is virtually no culture shock and thus employers are cheap about it.
>>
>>51086965
wrong, expat is a white immigrant
>>
>>51083344
The entire world wants to live in Brazil. Feels good.
>>
>>51087012
>He or she is usually paid by their employers in their original country of residence to move abroad and e.g. set up a new office, transfer knowledge in a joint-venture, that sort of stuff.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it implicitly.
>>
not bad
>>
>>51087062
That's not what it's saying.
>>
>>51087211
Doesn't change the fact everyone wishes they lived in Brazil.
>>
>>51087275
Meh, I don't know. I've a friend who worked in a research facility near Sao Jose (?) and he thought it was tits. Not sure if I'd go all the way, though ..
>>
>>51083344
why do failed westerners call themselves expats when they move to another country for work? you're an immigrant. the only difference between you and juan is that you completed some paperwork to get there.
>>
>>51087438
The distinguishing factor is that YOUR EMPLOYER (for which you are working abroad) is SENDING you. You aren't flying over there and looking for a job, you already got one.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 200x157px
>>51083344
>welcoming foreigner
dont
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.