[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Arab and Turkish men more sexual than Indian and Pakistani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1444190082783.jpg (51KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1444190082783.jpg
51KB, 720x533px
Why are Arab and Turkish men more sexual than Indian and Pakistani men? Both of these races obsess and lust over white women but the former is more likely to be sexually indiscriminate and be more aggressive and forward with their approach with women. The latter is more stalkerish and creepy and extremely beta but usually have a certain type (light skinned Indians or white girls).

Why? What makes it in ARAB and TURKISH blood that they are so SEXUAL and SENSUAL?
>>
File: 1384896765486.png (157KB, 379x445px) Image search: [Google]
1384896765486.png
157KB, 379x445px
>>51051154
>SEXUAL and SENSUAL

They're just more aggressive, like monkeys.
>>
>>51051202

Isn't it sensual to want to and be able to fuck everything, though?

Sensual in the old, truest meaning, not sensual as in great lover. They just enjoy the flesh.

A lot of men though (East Asians and Whites I can think of) will reject more women and be less sensual and perverse
>>
>>51051231
>Isn't it sensual to want to and be able to fuck everything, though?

Having a high sex drive you mean? I dunno maybe they more testosterone than Indian """"""men""""""
Indians are pretty beta so that's why they're more pervy. Their culture makes it hard for them to get laid whereas arabs and turks are generally very male dominant places where women get stoned to death if they get raped, so men can do/fuck whatever they want
>>
>>51051332
forgot a few words but you get what I mean лэл
>>
>>51051332

kind of, but a lot of them seem to have a fixation on sex and seem to sleep with virtually all races of women. even to the point of chasing chubby and ugly white women.
>>
muslims can't have sex until they marry with other muslims, and they see whites as non-people or something, so they can fuck them.
>>
>>51051572
>non-people
infidels
But muslims are retarded.
>fuck women
>drin alcohol
>don't pray 5 times a day
>be subhuman and break all of Allahs rules
>I don't eat pork and I'm 100% muslim
>>
The thing is, they are super desperate and horny, because they don't get any women. Even Turkish women hate Turkish men.

They are basically /r9k/: The Country
>>
I've read that in sharia countries it's shameful for men and womyn to be seen together or something.

So men hang out with mostly other men in public. And mudslime men get pent up horny so they resort to fucking young hairless boys to get off.
>>
Takes a special kind of mudslime to use the word "sensual" in this context. Top of keks.
>>
>>51052659
What is most interesting is that they even act like this outside their home countries.

Gulf Arabs are lot less horny, but still more horny than a North European.

So women see that as masculine because it's passionate and very indiscriminate about its choices. Think about it, men see discriminate and modest women as feminine so.. vice-verse
>>
>>51052868

Sensual -
of or arousing gratification of the senses and physical, especially sexual, pleasure.
"the production of the ballet is sensual and passionate"
synonyms: physical, carnal, bodily, fleshly, animal; More

You idiot.
Learn to English.

>bubut muh associative words
>>
The thing is people like sexual qualities in other race.some says There is separate part in brain for selecting mating partner.
>>
>>51051332
Middle Easteners have one of the lowest T counts out of all pops. Even asians have more.

Maghreb excluded
>>
>>51053138

wait, show me a study? I don't believe this.

who has most t?
>>
Indians are well-behaved and respectful of women and would never rape.
>>
Carrying a knife doesn't make you alpha

I know, I checked
>>
Don't compare Turks with Arabs.
>>
>>51053399

Why?
>>
>>51053478
From my experience with immigrants:
Turks are mainly nationalistic. They are muslims, but they value their nationalism and ottoman empire over any religious beliefs
Arabs are mainly religious.

There you have your difference. Turks believe that Turkey should be the greatest country in the world because Turkey, Arabs believe that their country should be #1 because Allah
>>
>>51053561

what about the way they act with women ?
>>
>>51053235
portuguese
http://mentalhealth.about.com/od/mensmentalhealth/l/blmenpause.htm
-- A study of Portuguese, American, and Asian men, for example, revealed that the average testosterone level in the Portuguese subjects was ~ 500, in Americans, ~ 450, and in the Asian population, ~ 400.
>>
>>51053561
Like he said.

Arabs are not nationalistic , most of them don't give a shit about their country but they care about the Ummah as a whole.

Turks are barely muslim.

>>51053611

They are known to be big adulterers and to treat their wives like shit.
>>
File: 1431082308705.png (37KB, 178x190px) Image search: [Google]
1431082308705.png
37KB, 178x190px
>>51051154
OPEN KAMERA
>>
>>51053661

Another study said AA men have same T as white men and higher E levels. Black women get breast cancer pretty often and develop puberty fast. So do black men. That's a sign they have high T AND high E levels.

Higher Estrogen than Asians and whites, actually. But Asians have lower T than them.

it makes sense as to why Blacks are sensual/aggressive and emotional now
>>
>>51054649

you're obsessed
>>
>>51054649
portuguese have higher testesterone than blacks
>>
>>51053235
https://ethnicmuse.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ethnic-testosterone1.pdf

Meta-analysis of almost every nationality. Cant vouch for others but the Finnish studies are cited correctly.
>>
File: 1447187895580.png (135KB, 301x302px) Image search: [Google]
1447187895580.png
135KB, 301x302px
>>51055189
WE
>>
>>51052755
yeahhh pretty sure you read that on pol.
>>
>>51055189

>Moortugal
>>
>>51051154
I found Turks to be more subhuman than Indians, had a layover in Ankara, there was this one creepy unibrowed turk who kept staring at my gf.
>>
>>51058771
>creepy
>unibrowed
>staring at some other guy's gf.
It's a K*rd
>>
>>51059500
>imblying turks don't do that
>>
>>51059571
t. Xêwal Côwanî
>>
>>51059748
t.anatolian çomar
>>
>>51055326
Those test results are all over the place, for everyone. What the hell is going? Everyone jumped between 3000-8000 average in every gae-group.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.