[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in your country like or hate jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Tomoko 025.jpg (271KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko 025.jpg
271KB, 900x548px
Do people in your country like or hate jews?
>>
>>51048009
(X) HATE JEWS
>>
>log onto facebook
>one of my buddies linked an article that states that the owners of the french bar that was recently shot sold it 2 weeks before
>>
Nobody cares about jews
>>
>>
File: 1447826135633.jpg (13KB, 290x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447826135633.jpg
13KB, 290x320px
I only like kebab removing Jews
Those Jews should regain control of the Western nations :3
>>
Can't believe that my country is the most anti semitic in Europe!
They say things like HURR DURR EVIL JEWS KILLED JESUS XDDDDDDD
>>
hate...HATE!
>>
>>51050826
We literally hate our heritage wtf?
>>
Everybody hates jews.
>>
The right loves jews.
Joe 'A Shekel for Every Heckle' Hockey did all his announcements at the Israeli Chamber of Commerce.

The left hates jews, but only because they love sandnigger cock.

You can't win.
>>
Nobody really cares too much as long as they don't try to get free property here.
>>
They seem to hate jews but little they know they themselves are the jews of europe
>>
I'm in love with jewish man
>>
>>51051076
>Jews of Europe
>Not Greeks

We're failed Jews t.b.h
>>
98% think nothing about them
>>
>>51048009
quite neutral I'd say where i live, probably some nutjobs that hate them

in cities people are perfectly okay with them
>>
>>51051205
>failed jews
That's what you are indeed

Dutch people were the first capitalists, they came up with stocks, jewed the shit out of everything they could and that's how they became the first world power. There are a lot of stereotypical jokes about them being greedy and I sometimes really see that in the people.
>>
File: 1445080936326.jpg (12KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
1445080936326.jpg
12KB, 187x204px
It's a pretty weird situation. We have one of the biggest jew communties in the world yet there's still some antisemitism in the population. Just a little, enough to constantly make jokes about them but not much more.
Also I think we actually hid Hitler.
>>
We can't find out the difference jews and other white, and most of japanese don't know about jewish as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.