[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So following the Paris Attacks, would you say your country's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15

File: ISIS map.jpg (107KB, 900x544px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS map.jpg
107KB, 900x544px
So following the Paris Attacks, would you say your country's view on Muslims got better or worse?

America
Liberals are diving to the feet of muslims and kissing them like they were jesus or something.
>>
>>51024528

Our view of muslims hasn't changed. The conservatives in America have thought they were terrorists ever since 9/11, and liberals are being islamic gommies as usual.
>>
>>51024528
Now that you mention it, I haven't actually bothered reading on Spain's reaction.
>>
>>51024528
>allahtugal
>>
>Portulah
>>
>>51024528
You understand that as far as domestic terrorism goes, Christian fundamentalists have killed many, many times more people than Muslims, right?
>>
>>51024528
>portugal
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>51024528
better
>>
>>51024528
The media are on full damage control with a hearty amount even admitting djihad is a part of islam since it happened so something HAS changed.
>>
Do liberals have to be pro-immigration and pro-multiculti? It's probably a dumb question, but here in Russia we have a different breed of liberals and I'm not very acquainted with a western flavor of liberalism.
>>
What's the substance behind Portugal meme? What did they do?
>>
What does that map represent?
>>
>>51024764
Source
>>
>>51024528
There's an obvious difference between American Muslims and Muslims from the Middle East you retard

But SJWs like to culturally appropriate and can't understand the differences though, just like xenophobes like you
>>
>>51024870
we were ruled by muslims from 150 to 400 years, depending on the region of the country
>>
>>51024870
>meme
Umm I'm sorry to break this to you but this is no meem
>>
>>51024843

Be happy that you didn't catch the Unlimited Spread of Advanced multi-culturalism virus.

But I guess having violence against the opposition as a normal part of live also has to suck.
>>
>>51024953

not really

once they gain numbers they become emboldened, it's a consistent trend

no coincidence that Belgium/France are some of the most Muslim countries in Europe

look at Dearborn, they've had some violence already
>>
>>51024971
>But I guess having violence against the opposition as a normal part of live also has to suck
Yeah tell me about it. We do have our share of problems with muslims though and we are also being fed the bullshit about how ethnicity and religion have nothing to do with crime.
>>
>>51024953
You have to admit that political Islam is the fertiliser for terrorism in this day and age.

Do you remember the marathon bombers?

No Islam equals no Islamic Terrorism, fairly simple equation.

People here like to say that the right wing is more dangerous that islamic extremists.

Since 1990 we had about 185 estimated deaths through right wing violence, the official statistic says 75 plus eleven suspected ones.

But RIGHT NOW we have about 720 "germans" fighting for the IS.

And they definetly don't dig wells and rebuild the country.

Accept that Islam is dangerous in western societies as it takes advantage of people that can't cope with the gap between common culture and their own.
>>
Wish I lived in southern US while this is happening.
We'd appreciate Jesus and show them (the muzzies) the right path, together.
>>
>>51025158

The speech about Minorities needing russia and not vice versa is pretty great from Putin.

Also I am happy we don't have these crazy chechens.

I would have advocated closing the borders and just razing everything inside with a small time allotment for people to leave and then starving everyone who might have survived inside out.
>>
>>51024843
no, this is a new phenomenon. my entire family (extended too) voted straight democrat until this election and most of us are voting conservative this time because this kind of shit is coming packaged in with the liberal vote now.

i think a better answer is that pro mass immigration pro-multiculti/sjw is pushing classic liberals into voting conservative here
>>
>>51024764
>Comparing Christians to Muslims
Prepare straws for grasping!
>>
couldn't get worse anyway
>>
>>51024764
>>51024909

I agree, sources please.
>>
>>51025237
i live in the southern us, most good old boys down here that have caught wind about what's happening in europe kinda just mildly shake their head at it.

they really can't be assed to care about what's going on in europe other than something major such as the paris attacks.
>>
>>51024528
Not really, we barely have any muslim, and the average mexican has a vage idea of the middle east in general being violent same as its inhabitants, not full blown islamophobia just believing stereotypes of a region of the world and group of people with wich we have no real ties or interacrios with
>>
>>51024764
You mean sovereign citizens, which is actually a serious issue. Kinda ties into white supremacy groups too, though that's partly because many of them get into drug crime and other black market activities
>>
>>51025537
>they really can't be assed to care about what's going on in europe other than something major such as the paris attacks.
it saddens me christendom has gotten so emotionally absent you have to start mowing down christians with an AK 47 for other christians to feel some sort of solidarity and say it is not cool what is happening with our brothers on their land.

Islam is attacking european christians without AKs every day. feels quite shit knowing what you said.
>>
>>51024528

I pretty much am already aware muslims are being targetted for discrimination by jews/secularists/atheists.

If only by just how loud the media is running this campaign.

And Im convinced the bombings was executed by CIA/Mossad/MI5.
>>
>>51025869
and IMHO they're just doing what a lot of europeans say we should do and make fun of us with >muh heritage, they dont feel any connection to europe and their homeland is the tri county area where they were born
>>
I heard people everywhere around me complaining about mudslims. Today again, at work, with my colleagues we were talking about that. But we are too coward to say it publicly.
>>
>>51025935
Wish there was some way to fix this.
>>
>>51025915
>muslims are being targetted for discrimination by jews/secularists/atheists.
what are you even going on about you fucking nigger
reality is the exact opposite of this
>>
>>51026081
It seems like most of France shares your opinion. You should be more vocal.

France can once again assume it's position as the leader of Europe with your help.
>>
>>51026147
it's okay froggy, I know france is run by hardcore zionists, if anyone had any large scale involvement in your bombing and deaths of your frog kind its your own government and intelligence agency.
>>
>>51024909
>>51025469
Go ahead and show us all of the instances of Muslims living in the US launching a terrorist attack on the US.

McVeigh alone killed 168.
>>
>>51024901
Spain was originally included. I think it was some map spread as propaganda in ISIS, to show their future conquests, all countries owned by various Islamic states. No idea why they didn't include southern Italy, or maybe they're smarter than they look.
>>
>>51026280
let's say our government did it, fine, i wouldn't be surprised

but jews/secularists/atheists DO NOT "target muslims for discrimination"
they do nothing but go on and on and on for days about how not all muslims are like that, how we should be more tolerant, how we should accept them and all that shit
fuck off with your lies
>>
>>51024528
Even more Italian hate them. There are still few shitheads defending Islam just to make those who hate them butthurt.
>>
>>51026348

McVeigh was not doing it off of a Christian basis

We're like 1% Muslim so naturally there isn't much homegrown Muslim terror to speak of, any enclaves in the US are closely monitored by the CIA

Terrorists tried to shoot up that cartoon convention and got their shit fucked up by rednecks packing heat so there isn't much room for them to attack either
>>
>>51026348

That isn't the discussion, please present some sources to your original claim of Christian fundamentalists killing many, many times more people than Muslims
>>
I've seen more and more people begin arguing against opening our borders, that's for sure. But as long as John Oliver is in office, we're getting 200,000 different ways to say cultural enrichment by the end of next year.
>>
>>51024528
apparently ISIS wants to wipe Corsica and Sardinia off the map
>>
>>51026348
>living in the us
>mcveigh bombed the fed because God told him to or immigration rather than waco
>>
>>51026481
McVeigh, who was a Christian fundamentalist, killed more people by himself than all legal US-resident Muslims have ever.

How fucking dense are you that you missed that clearly stated point?
>>
>>51026348
We are talking about organised terrorist groups.
Also what the Brit said.
>>51026481
>>
It really scares me how so many people radically change their opinions over night. Suddenly people think muslims are a menace etc.

It really makes me lose faith in humanity. We are never ever going to learn from our mistakes and we will never stop murdering and hating each other. It's fucking over.
>>
>>51026597
MORE BBCS TO SWEDEN A S A P
>>
>>51025158
Now that you're off fighting muzzies in the desert, has attention domestically shifted from Dagestan and Chechnya?
>>
>>51026565

His intentions had nothing to do with Christian fundamentalism retard

it was anti-government
>>
>>51026597
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>51026462
People don't seem to understand that most US Muslims are pretty highly educated compared to the national average. Europe is the one that gets all the shitty poor Muslim migrants. Conversely, Mexicans living in Europe tend to be more highly educated than migrant Mexicans living in the US.
>>
>>51026597
Why?

I just want them to NOT be in germany.

Done.

They can live happy elswhere or at least try before the US bombs them again.

It also hurts sweden that there are more then 20% immigrants.

You had something wonderfull and killed it by letting in to many people to fast without assimilating them propper.
>>
>>51026597
>Suddenly
>>
>>51026348
theres a difference between someone who commits a terrorist act and happens to be christian and those who commit terrorist acts in the name of islam

are you purposefully ignoring this crucial difference?
>>
>>51026591
So you're excluding recognized acts of terrorism because they prove you wrong? Real fucking nice douchebag.
>>
>>51026651

The guy who shot up that Marine recruiting station was an Engineering student

that doesn't comfort me, the ideology is perverse
>>
>>51026651
Most Muslims are black prison converts
>>
GOOD! Terrorists are extremists and not muslims. Islam is the religion of peace. Wallahi these people who say muslims are evil are racists. We don't want takbir only peace through unity, peace through islam!
>>
>>51026683
Are you purposely ignoring that McVeigh's motivations were based on the actions the government took against a Christian cult?
>>
>>51025221
>>51025221
>>51025221
m8 even though my Ossi cousins are, well, Ossis - they still love PEGIDA and AfD. One of them who lives in Erfurt wants to enter politics and campaign with AfD. It's great.
>>
>>51026597
muslims have always been a menace.

They simply infiltrate your country until they gain enough population, then begin their classic muslim conversion rituals (violence)

this is nothing new. its literally the way islam gets spread

fuck ALL muslims
>>
File: The Devil Inside.png (506KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
The Devil Inside.png
506KB, 1024x962px
>>51026443
It's part of the NWO agenda is to ferment a large scale "war of cultures" to get christians and muslims to kill as many of each other as possible because only those two factions really have any power to oppose this arising new secularist world order age certain powers are trying to bring in.

Thats right froggy, devil worshipers are tying to murder you, your friends, and your shitty country so they dont have to share this world with your smelly froggy kind.
>>
File: It May Not Be a Perfect System.jpg (81KB, 414x550px) Image search: [Google]
It May Not Be a Perfect System.jpg
81KB, 414x550px
>>51025340

>Deciding every issue in a gigantic country with a single boolean decision.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 687x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 687x352px
>>51024528
America already didn't like muslims so they have even worse image.
>>
>>51026745
>gov murders a bunch of people, upsets a ton of citizens
>these people are cultists
>mcveigh retaliates
>therefore mcveigh did it because they were a Christian cult, not because of the atrocities of the government
>>
>>51026597
People havent radically changed their opinions except the most histronic, its what most people already thought.
>>
>>51024528
worse indubitably, it wasn't high to begin desu
>>
K.. Keep me posted /int/
>>
>>51027084
>indubitably
thanks warcraft 3 for teaching me this word

I WILL CONSUME THE LIVING AND THE DEAD!
>>
>>51026745

Complete false equivalency. He was part of the Branch Davidians, decidedly not Christian, and they were actually attacked and killed by the government, which would "qualify" his retaliation.

It's not the same thing at all.
>>
>>51024528
>Jihadugal
>>
>>51026376
When did an Islamic state ever own Ethiopia?
>>
>>51026690
If you want to count it , count it.

I don't know about Veigh.

I don't count the muslim doctor who went amoc in a us military hospital also.

I am talking about organised groups here.
>>
>>51026843
you don't sound that dumb but you're certainly lacking informations
you should just read more about the subject since i'm not about to write a dozen paragraphs for you
>>
>>51027186
>Portihad
>Allah Ackugal
>Portubab
>Kebaugal
>>
>>51027084
>indubitably
>tfw Euro anons have better vocabulary than me
>>
>>51024528
I find their religion to be disgusting. Did so before, this does nothing to endear me to them. And I'd consider myself a "liberal", however meaningless that term has become.
>>
File: 1445564438917.jpg (68KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
1445564438917.jpg
68KB, 636x477px
>even isis doesn't want sicily
>>
>>51027289
Kebabugal is better.
>>
File: 1447434976370.jpg (131KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447434976370.jpg
131KB, 800x600px
> the cancer of /int/
>>
>>51027338

It's mind-boggling that any self-professed liberal here or abroad would hold Christians in contempt for things like resisting the right of gays to vote, then turn around and even give Muslims an ounce of support, when they're in favor of the death penalty and imprisonment for simply being gay.
>>
>>51027381
>Wanting to conquer a containment island
>>
>>51027460
>MSPaintugal
Sup Alberto.
>>
>>51026643
I guess not much has changed. I don't hear much about Dagestan these days, as for Chechnya, it's ceased to be a major pain in the ass when a former rebel Ramzan Kadyrov was made the head of Chechen Republic. He's claiming his loyalty to Putin at each opportunity and loyalty is what Putin values the most - you may be dumb, incompetent and corrupt, but if you're loyal enough to the president, you have little to fear. To his credit though, he got rid of islamic radicals and is holding the situation under control.
>>
File: 1447450471155.jpg (40KB, 288x371px) Image search: [Google]
1447450471155.jpg
40KB, 288x371px
>>51025915
>>
File: Gardiner-pequot.jpg (644KB, 1920x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Gardiner-pequot.jpg
644KB, 1920x1147px
>>51026565
The 9/11 jackoffs legally resided here when they were training to fly planes. So the US let them in and the later repaid that with Alahu Akbar 9-11.
>>
>>51026710
Dont forget the Fort Hood shooter was a Doctor.
>>
>>51026730
Seriously?

Did anybody tell them that the arabs sold their ancestors to you?
>>
>>51027144
He wasn't a Branch Davidian. He also cited things like Ruby Ridge and general abuse of power by the government.
>>
File: 1422565621659.jpg (29KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422565621659.jpg
29KB, 876x493px
>>51027225
Oh no, the First Hood shooter did is Durka Durka. McVeigh didn't do it for Christians but Government abuse of power. He cited incidents like Ruby Ridge to. Meanwhile.....
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/29/fort-hood-shooter-says-want-to-become-citizen-islamic-state-caliphate.html
>>
opinion on Muslims here is growing worse and worse for years
or I just didn't perceive it so much earlier, I don't know
>>
the media is trying to shill that not all muslims are terrorists or something, saw an ad with a phone number to report religious intolerance yesterday

that's how it fucking starts
>>
>>51026081
Where are you from ? All I've heard has been stuff like #padamalgam #notallmuslims #religionofpeace #terrorismhasnoreligion
>>
>>51029850
It helps being in the countryside.

>>51029615
Thanks.
>>
>>51024654
I'll sum it up for you:

Rajoy doesn't want to get involved with isis because he thinks it would have a bad effect on the elections like it happened when Aznar supported the invasion of Iraq to take down al qaeda.
Leftists, on the other hand argue that ISIS is not our business and we shouldn't invade them because colleteral damage could cause lots of deaths among the innocent iraqi people.
Fact is that ISIS already said they're going to attack spain and every single country in europe no matter what. So basically, everyone is shitting in their pants without knowing what to do
>>
>>51030149

We could practically glass those idiots and they are still acting up.

They know we won't do it, they would do it given the chance.
>>
>>51027027
And now it's okay to say these things aloud without any hushed tones or fear of being considered xenophobic because it comes out sounding like a knee jerk reaction. Unless they're related to anybody in the attack then chances are they already had some contempt for Islam but were too scared to say anything about it
>>
>>51024528
Better. We feared they might not have the balls after all... They proved they do have them.
>>
>>51027464
Especially the feminist ones. You really think they'd tolerate "slut walks" in Muslim communities? Enjoy your fucking acid bath
>>
>>51024955
>we
not really, portugal did not exist then
>>
>>51026651
education has nothing to do with it. most terrorists and leaders of terrorist organizations are highly educated and received their education from wealth western democratic countries. this meme of "it's just le poor uneducated repressed muslims that lash out" is debunked. it's the ideology and the fact that muslims can't stand it when other people think something different from them that makes them violent.
>>
>>51024528
Saw an anti-mosque building protest, and people are sad and stuff("did you hear about France? Damn"). Otherwise same old dribble between "no immigrants ever" and "we should help them, you know".
>>51026376
it's a fake map made by some guys.
>>
File: reconquista.jpg (632KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
reconquista.jpg
632KB, 1300x956px
>>51024695
>>51024744
>>51024776
>>51024870
>>51027289
>>51027410
>>51027186
Muslim pop fell from 70k to 50k. Expected to remain at 0.6% in 2030. Just keep laughing, while our girls keep walking out safe at night
>>
>>51024528
>tf when your view on islam hasnt changed since the first time you were capable of walking
>tf when your view on islam was the same since you started walking
>tf when your view on islam is the view that other euroshits had to get 20 and more years after you knew the truth
>tf when your view on islam was true all along
>tf when other insignificant victims of islam are starting to get the awareness about islam at ages of 20+, when you knew all that when you started remembering thing
>tf when you feel no pity for the future victims of islam when 25 years ago their fathers and mothers stopped your parents from cutting the evil at the root
>may the karma that is about to hit them teach them all the error of their ways and views
>>
>>51024528
Not a lot of Muslims in this side of China, but relations have tensed ever since the Kunming Railway Station incident (and even before), Paris attacks simply added to the tensions. Our Muslims make top-notch lamb noodles though, so they stay in business.
>>
>>51040336
t. Alberta Barbosa
>>
The funny thing is that, memes aside, the big European nations will fall first into the caliphate than Portugal.
>>
File: 1420630640151.jpg (85KB, 1020x888px) Image search: [Google]
1420630640151.jpg
85KB, 1020x888px
America
Worse

Trump now leads the GOP polls by 23%, the biggest lead he's ever had.
Thank you for guaranteeing Trump's victory, greatest ally.
>>
A mosque in Ontario was firebombed, and there have been many assaults on Muslims in public.

So yeah, it's gotten worse. Even my facebook friends are chiming in on how we shouldn't bring over any refugees now
>>
Focus on the main problem---ISIS. Y'all can hate Islam and Muslim later.
>>
>>51024764
9/11 alone was a few thousand people m90
>>
>>51039158
Semi-rare
>>
>>51041049
You are more rare than Bosnia, buddy.

I see Bosnia quite a bit
>>
>>51024764
this is only true if you don't use per-capita data you asshat
muslims are by far the largest perpetuator of terrorism in USA by capita, even discounting 9/11.
>>
>>51041049
>>51041075
Actually, not.
>>
Worse
But we hate america too
so if anything it made us more southamerican, wich sucks
>>
literally everyone dislikes mudslims here. and I'm pretty sure this applies to the other eastern european countries as well.
I had to unlike all facebook pages from popular western news channels like CNN, BBC, The Guardian, etc because they were all kissing muslims in the ass. 5/10 posts were about defending muslims lol
>>
>>51024528
The South
Most people hate them even more than they already did tbqh

Probably not a good idea to try to house them here. Won't end well for them, or anyone for that matter.
>>
>>51041138
Actually yea, I have all kinds of rare flags, even Greenland. And I haven't seen one Ecuadorian poster. Thanks for the flag , senpai.
>>
>>51041095
>this is only true if you don't use per-capita data you asshat
Not even the case. It's just not true at all.
>>
>>51026348
I'll name a couple off the top of my head
Boston
Times square bombing attempt (both of them, if not all 3. One has yet to be pinned on anyone)
Fort Hood shooting
You know what? Here's a fucking list. Notice that's it's excessively long. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihadist_extremism_in_the_United_States#Attacks_or_failed_attacks_by_date

I'd argue that we've had the most Jihadist attacks or attempts out of the entire western world.
>>
>>51041159
>so if anything it made us more southamerican
What?
>>
File: mr-meme.jpg (23KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
mr-meme.jpg
23KB, 600x567px
>>51026348
>McVeigh alone killed 168.
>go on his wikipedia page
>ctrl f
>christian
>0 results
b-but wikipedia isn't a real source
>>
>>51041495
the best part is that 98% of these that weren't completely failed were immediately stopped by shooting the attackers
>The attackers shot a Garland Independent School District (ISD) security officer in the ankle.[4] Shortly after the attackers pulled up and opened fire, both were shot and killed
>>
>>51041693
Were those the guys that tried to shoot up the drawing contest?

Lol, they didn't make it 5 feet from their car
>>
>>51041623
Doesn't matter. Islamic terroists already have something like 2000+ kills in America.

The most radical christans we have no is westboro and they are just trollfags
>>
>>51024528
My opinion of sand niggers cannot get any worse. I respect Israel more now. If rather have intl media bitch about me than have 150 people die in streets.
>>
>The Muslims are the ones that suffered from the Paris

Liberals actually believe this. Liberalism is in fact a mental disorder.
>>
>>51026730
>>51029395
nation of islam =/= muslims

you can believe me I'm an exmuslim no taqiyya I swear to all- god I mean
>>
50% of the country loves to suck Erdogan's cock and the remaining 50% are cultural muslims so it balanced itself out i guess
>>
In real life yes, I have yet to hear someone in real life say a nice thing about Muslims or anybody seem to liking them.
But on the internet everyone fucking loves them, I use Facebook for college shit and my newsfeed since Paris got attacked has been about how Muslims are not terrorists, one guy put up a news article basically saying not all Muslims are terrorists but Islams is a problem, refugees should not be allowed and he slated Merkel and our liberal retard politician bitch Joan burton.
He got so much shit for it.
>>
>includes Portugal
why?
>>
>>51026730
Most converts are black, but most US muslims aren't black.
>>
>>51030149
But as long as we don't attack we have the moral high ground and preserve that which we sought for so long: a democratic nation with rule of law and due process. Killing people at random without knowing who the fuck they are is what terrorists do. If you have ever appreciated the rights your countrymen fought for so hard and for so long you must never give up liberty on the notion that it would increase your security.
>>
>>51024764
Besides a few angsty teens shooting up a school while asking what your beliefs are and then shooting you because asking never actually mattered, i don't see Christians actively planning terrorist attacks everyday
>>
>>51024528
For the vocal minority, nothing changed, there is no problem with islam.
For the silent majority, the hate continue to build up, some try to fight it and other just accept it.
>>
>>51024528
It's the same and it's bad.
>>
>>51024528
no thanks to that map
>>
>>51046208
it's a meme but Spain should be included aswell
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.