[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your country have honor killings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Honor Killings.png (167KB, 1258x604px) Image search: [Google]
Honor Killings.png
167KB, 1258x604px
Does your country have honor killings?
>>
actually we had a few
>>
>>51019110
I heard Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo still have blood feuds, not sure if those count as honor killings.
>>
Soon
>>
Fucking disgusting...
>>
Never heard of one in the news
Just muzzies killing each other
>>
>>51019110
What are honor killings exactly?
>>
>>51019110
>editing out Portugal
>>
>>51019500
some nigga fucks your daughter and you kill her
>>
>>51019110
american kill black if they "marry" their daughter?
>>
The last honor killing in Denmark was in 2015, but apparently they just travel to the middle east before committing them now.
>>
>>51019110
No, but killing someone us usually just 5 years of jail. Raping a child? 5 years, Stealing a cow? 5 years. Drunk driving and hitting someone? 5 years.
At least for people with no previous shit.Most murders are just drunk people stabbing friends or family so is ok.
>>
>>51019110
In muslim members of Federation like Chechen republic and Dagestan it's actually a thing.
In Russia though, not so much. Parents usually just expel daughter from the house if she lives with them and/or stop talking with her. Even by the pre-christian traditions it means she's not a member of the family anymore, kek.
>>
>>51019110
>Canada

What the fuck. I thought you were suppose to be first world.
>>
>>51019110
only subshit caucasoids do it.
>>
>>51021287

Did you think our durkas follow Canadian law? Oh my naive child
>>
Why the fuck are Canada and the US there?
>>
>>51021584
Don't blame it on the Muslims. The Canadians who come to my country are the type of people who would honor kill.
>>
>>51019110
Some pakis still do it.
>>
>>51021591
>what are immigrants
>>
>>51021591
muzzies that moved there have committed them
>>
>>51021651
I don't necessarily. I think it's primarily Indians
>>
>>51021287
>>51021591

At least one case I can remember was an Indian dude in BC who took his 16-year-old daughter for a drive one day and then stabbed her over 20 times before throwing her body in a river. He said he couldn't live with the fact that she was dating a white man. His family all testified that he was a warm, loving man.
>>
>>51021670
>>51021674
I can understand if it was only Canada, but the US?

I thought you guys kept Muslims in check
>>
Why aren't there any in the Arabian peninsula?
>>
>>51021874
Here we usually disown rather than kill
>>
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJipHyQDzZY
>>
>>51019110
Rarely.
About 100-150 years ago, whole lineages went extinct in so called "blood wars".
>>
SWEDEN

NO
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.