[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do fair skinned Muslims like e.g. Syrians or Iranians dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 651691651968.jpg (33KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
651691651968.jpg
33KB, 604x454px
Do fair skinned Muslims like e.g. Syrians or Iranians dislike brown aor black skinned Muslims and people in general?
>>
IDK about them but we don't really care about colours here. Girls are keep saying they're more in favour with tanned man instead of white piggus.
>>
>>51011118
Tanned /= African
>>
Actually most racist Muslims are from Arabian peninsula, so Saudis and rest.
>>
>>51011030
>Do fair skinned Muslims like e.g. Syrians or Iranians with tons of makeup
ftfy
>>
>>51011118
> favour with tanned man

she wants a black african to tear that hairy t*rk pussy apart. And with a lot of black muslims streaming into turkey butifel Melike is spoiled for choice.
>>
Since when are Syrians and Iranians fair skinned?
>>
>>51012580
Iranians are. They are also top qt
>>
I'm almost sure that woman is Lebanese christian
>>
File: 1369508476141.jpg (267KB, 1025x870px) Image search: [Google]
1369508476141.jpg
267KB, 1025x870px
>>51012688
Really, it depends on the person
>>
>>51012688
>Iranians are
no
>>
File: ahmadinejad.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>51011030
>Iranians
>fair skinned
>>
>>51011030
fair/brown/white skinned Arabs are racist towards blacks even sudanese.
don't know about iranians
>>
>>51011030
Why would they dislike them?
>>
>>51012736
muh aryan bro
>>
>>51011030
>43 years old
>has 3 kids

what a milf
>>
>>51011401
this desu
muh qahtanite heritage
>>
>>51012733
He is not person, he is puma, rawr!
>>
>>51011030
>>51012688
Even Chileans are more white than Iranians or Syrians.
>>
File: maghrebi cucks.jpg (169KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
maghrebi cucks.jpg
169KB, 720x416px
>>51011030
Arabs are extremely anti-black. Saudis round up black people into concentration camps regularly and openly consider them subhuman. When Gaddafi fell, they had a nice little ethnic cleansing to purge the country of blacks. Even ISIS doesn't like Boko Haram because they are black.
>>
No, their hate is mostly related to nationality/religious sect. If you want downright racist, go to the Gulf.
>>
>>51013301
I don't know about iranias, but there are lots of fair-skinned syrians, like assad (he is also blue-eyed)
>>
>>51013380
so why iranians hate Hazara people?
They are also shia like iranians
>>
>>51013534

Hazara in Iran are mostly refugees, so even though they're technically Iranians in Iran, other Iranians think of them as Afghani-Iranians and don't want anything to do with them, they think they're poor, disgusting, backwards, etc
>>
Definitely yes to black muslims. Racism in the ME is big. Depends on the brownness. Closer to black, the worse.

>>51012733
He found out he's kurdish pakistani or some shit and had a mental breakdown lol.
>>
>>51013739
I remember him claiming to be from the South-East parts and apparently there's lots of Australoid influence there
>>
>>51013739
/int/ told him countless times that he isn't persian, but that furry didn't listen.
>>
>>51012842
It really hurts. ;_;

At least I'll always have my /mena/ bros
>>
>>51012688
>Iranians fair skinned
no buddy. But they're nice people.
>>
>>51014088
Shhh my friend they're of Jahiliyyah.
>>
>>51014224
Thank you turkbro. I promise to destroy the Sudanese chapter of the Islamic brotherhood for you
>>
I don't know but lebanese christians are very racist
>>
Iranians are quite chauvinistic and nationalist; they like to point out that they had an empire when Arabs were still wandering around in the desert someplace eating bugs.
>>
>>51014629
And they always forgot to mention about how Turks keked them for centuries. After that they tried to create fairy tale Shia a.k.a. Safavid shia to stop em.
>>
>>51011030
a tanned non arab muslim can always blend in with other arabs, and theres quite a few tan arabs so there isnt much racism there
but there is a difference between tanned and black african, and theres a whole lot of racism towards blacks by arabs. Theres a reason why arab african interracial marriages aren't common, even in North Africa.
Unless you're super dark like an african or southern indian, there shouldn't be much racism, just nationalism and xenophobia maybe.
>>
>>51015123
>Theres a reason why arab african interracial marriages aren't common

except in France, where blacks kek arabs.
>>
>>51012165
Muslims are not allowed to have pubic hair. Or armpit hair, for that matter.
>>
>>51016715
That's the only good thing about Islam actually lol
>>
>>51012793
He's Jewish tho
>>
>>51011030
Iranian here..

I'm fair skinned, but not pale. I tan to an "olive".

So is my family. That doesn't hold true for other Iranians though since we have Arabs in Iran
>>
>>51011030
Iranians hate sandniggers like everybody in the world actually and sandniggers hate Iranians because Arab States have an inferiority complex toward Persia.
>>
File: image__2_.png (325KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image__2_.png
325KB, 512x384px
>>51012165
Mehmet, my son. Yuo are men now, yu must choose bull to fuck butifel melike.
>>
>Do fair skinned Muslims like e.g. Syrians or Iranians dislike brown aor black skinned Muslims and people in general?

Iranians, like Turks, dislike literally anyone that is not them, so that question is really moot because the answer to "Do Turks/Iranians dislike ...." is always yes.

Among Arabs, nobody really likes each other that much. However, the richest and most successful Arabs are all darker skinned than the peasant ones (Palestinian, Syrians and to a lesser extent Iraqis/Egyptians).
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.