[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Croatia = best country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

File: croatia1421176046170.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
croatia1421176046170.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>money and high purchasing power
>relevant in Europe
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
>importing cars from Portugal
>white
>birthplace of famous inventor
>low unemployment
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
>No1 in the world on importing dried fruit from Middle East
>implementing uneployment plan from Greece
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
>most people have smartphones
>>
File: croatia1394115226741.png (104KB, 2048x2030px) Image search: [Google]
croatia1394115226741.png
104KB, 2048x2030px
>>39292456
BUMP
>>
File: Bait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
File: 1398518836811.jpg (169KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1398518836811.jpg
169KB, 1016x970px
You just made me laugh so hard
>money and high purchasing power - fucking LOL
>relevant in Europe - keep lying to yourself, we're about as relevant as soap in a gypsy's house
>birthplace of famous inventors - half of ''our'' great inventors weren't even Croatian: Penkala: Dutch/Polish/Jew
Tesla: Serb
Vrancic: Italian
>low unemployment - are you mental?
>most people have smartphones - true, but half of them are dumb cunts who went into massive debt to get them
This country is a shithole and if you think otherwise you're in MASSIVE denial
Enjoy getting cucked by the Hanžeković/Todorić gang while you chant how great this shithole is
>>
>>39293597
you are just a self hating faggot from Rijeka
>>
>>39293739
>self hating faggot from Rijeka
Looks like we did a good job in Fiume
>>
>>39293809
>we

but Fiume was Italian...?

Rijeka is basically San Francsico of Croatia
>>
>>39293739
And you're just a brainless and primitive Herzegovinian turd who can't muster an independent thought other than some cheesy Croatian nationalist bullshit.
Fuck you and this shithole of a country.
This country was cucked for nearly a thousand years by Hungarians, Turks, Austrians, Italians and Serbs, half of our great historical figures aren't even ethnic Croats and now we're being cucked by the EU, too.
What a brilliant fucking country, eh?
>>
>>39293914
>This country was cucked for nearly a thousand years by Hungarians, Turks, Austrians, Italians and Serbs
>Serbs

u wot m8
>>
>>39293934
The first Yugoslavia m80
>>
>>39293914
>And you're just a brainless and primitive Herzegovinian turd who can't muster an independent thought other than some cheesy Croatian nationalist bullshit.
>Fuck you and this shithole of a country.

Shit man are you really form Rijeka aka Fag Capital?

Have you realized this thread is an obvious >>39293304 ?

also, nice rant
>>
>>39293957
And how exactly did we cuck you?

>inb4 le tiranny of le alexander the satan
>>
>>39292456

>low unemployment

"With unemployment rate of 18.3% as of June 2014, Croatia has the third highest unemployment rate in the European Union, after Greece (27%), and Spain (26.8%)"
>>
>>39293959
Nah, I'm not from there.
it's pretty obvious bait, as is anything on 4chan, I'm just pissed off at how shit this country is.
>>
File: 1425484425777.jpg (20KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1425484425777.jpg
20KB, 367x451px
>Polish technology
>>
>>39292456
>Polish technology
>>
>>39293986
let's be real, that was a completely Serb-dominated state and Croatian politicians couldn't do shit by any legal means.
Also, the murders of Radić & Co. in the parliament spring to mind.
>>
File: 1426531090838.jpg (61KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1426531090838.jpg
61KB, 1280x1084px
>Poortuguese cars
>>
File: mad1410169340380.jpg (116KB, 384x503px) Image search: [Google]
mad1410169340380.jpg
116KB, 384x503px
>>39293995
>unemployment rate of 18.3% as of June 2014

we are implementing Greeces unemployment plan and with a touch of Polish technology well be back on tracks in a few years

CROATIA = BEST COUNTR
>>
>>39294050
>let's be real, that was a completely Serb-dominated state and Croatian politicians couldn't do shit by any legal means.

oh excuse me i didnt know serbian monarchy that won the war should have handed over entire Yugoslavia to Crotian Peasent Party so some butthurt nationalists 100 years later could feel less butthurt

>Also, the murders of Radić & Co. in the parliament spring to mind.

called it
>>
There are Portuguese cars?
What the hell are you importing?
>>
>>39294116
bruh, I never said that was a bad thing
I'm the guy claiming this country is a shithole
As far as I'm concerned, Serbs can have this entire country, I don't intend on staying in it for long
>>
>>39294198
but we dont want your entire country and why do you want to leave it?

Get some loans from family and cousins and start some local business that is in high demand, that is much better than cleaning toilets in UK or being baustela worker in Austria
>>
File: Europe-Average-Wage.jpg (66KB, 388x413px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-Average-Wage.jpg
66KB, 388x413px
>>39294278
>Get some loans from family and cousins and start some local business that is in high demand, that is much better than cleaning toilets in UK or being baustela worker in Austria

he cant do that, he is a self hating faggot.

Our coutnry is fulled with those type of self-entitled manchilds. That is why Herzegovci actually succed here . they are willing to fight for it (that fight sadly include corruption etc.) but our upper classes of Purgers are completly decadent.

...and that lasts for a century

>Miroslac Krleža: Gospoda Glembajevi

plus, our wages are realtivly high compared to other EE countries and yet I dont hear Czechs speakign like the mentioned self hatign faggot
>>
File: 1425687174616.png (16KB, 748x732px) Image search: [Google]
1425687174616.png
16KB, 748x732px
>>39294054
At least it's not tunisian shit-skinned cars
>>
>>39294278
I want to leave it because it's hopeless, everyone wants it to get better but no one wants to actually work to achieve anything, everyone just expects money to rain down from the sky
It's practically impossible to get a job unless you have connections, the system is hopelessly corrupt
There's just no hope for young people here
And the only thing that can happen if you start your own business here is that you'll go bankrupt because it's nearly impossible to charge what you sell. Other companies/people you do business with just don't pay you and any legal means to actually get paid are far too slow/ineffective
This country is slowly committing suicide and no one can do anything about it because the system has been rigged that way since day one.
>>
>>39294427

>implying Poortugal isn't a shitskin country
>>
>>39294378
Sorry Croatbro but it's been confirmed multiple times that this map is an utter mess. Your country has gross wage listed, while Czechia uses the infinitely more relevant net wage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

I recommend looking at the wage chart instead of the map.
>>
>>39294378
>Herzegovna
>fighting for anything
The only thing those orangutans do is get drunk every weekend and fight each other over meaningless bullshit.
The ones who succeeded did so only because they had connections with someone higher-up and now all they're doing is draining this country's resources for their own personal gain
And yet, everyone else is decadent.
Nice logic there.
>>
>t. Catholic Serbia
>>
>>39294643
>The ones who succeeded did so only because they had connections with someone higher-up and now all they're doing is draining this country's resources for their own personal gain

Well I never heard even poorer Hercegjews bitching about their coutnry and doing nothing - either they move to Deutchland or stay and work smthg.

Meanwhile, I knwo the whole upper class types of Purgers who live on Tuskanac and sound like you.

>Zagreb is boring I want to move to Paris, that is exotic...

they are mostly piano professors and flaming homosexuals coming from "nobel" famileis livign on debt and travellign the world - Glembajevi na kvadrat.
>>
>>39294278
da zapocne biznis? top kek, znas ti koliko je profitablino zapocinjati bilo kakav biznis kada su haraci astronomski. tako je u srbiji, a ne verujem da je tamo ista drugacije
>>
>>39294853
a ako biznis uspe onda se spremi da placas reket :^)
>>
>>39294876
>>39294853
pa nije balkan americka mafija tipa Soprano da te reketiraju moze da se zapocne biznis ali treba pare za ulaganje
>>
File: bobovacpocasnabojna.jpg (295KB, 533x359px) Image search: [Google]
bobovacpocasnabojna.jpg
295KB, 533x359px
Great post OP, but you also forgot that we are regional military superpower:

> 18200 strong professional army, out of which 2800 in charge of doing paperwork, 700 fighting with our allies in Afghanistan, 33 generals and admirals
> Currently buying a battalion of used German PzH 2000 155mm heavy self-propelled artillery units, 126 gigantic Finish Patria battle armors, 120 used US scout armor vehicle, out of which 50 used heavy MRAPs and 400 used German trucks
>We have over 80 functional glorious Snajper Croatian made tanks and a squadron of trusty MiG-21 freshly painted and polished by Ukrainian experts
> Incredible military history, dat historically accurate honor guard
> Our six Admirals are in charge of four Hughes Peregrine radars, yet be installed on our mighty ships, our two home made gunboats ”Kralj Petar Kresimir IV” and ”Kralj Dmitar Zvonimir”, as well as two 80s Finish gunboats. None have rockets yet, but are equipped with fully functional 30 mm cannons
> Our supreme commander is a very important and person since she was a secretary to a NATO secretary
>>
>>39294901
za te pare koje treba da ulozis kupis kartu za nemacku, nadjes smestaj i cistis ws solje za 3x vecu zaradu. a ovo za reket je istina ako nemas veze i uspes da napravis nesto bas profitabilno. uglavnom do toga ni ne dodje pa je retko
>>
>>39294985
ako ti smeta reket uclani se u SNS i niko nece da te dira
>>
>>39294580
>Your country has gross wage listed, while Czechia uses the infinitely more relevant net wage.

but net wages are lsited on that map

Czechia net wage 758 EUR
Croatia net wage 736 EUR

I used the older versio here though >>39294378
>>
>>39294763
Well then it seems we have heard vastly different stories about Hercegovinians, all I heard and saw were lazy morons who can't string a coherent sentence.

And don't mistake me for Zagreb's upper class, those pretentious cunts profit from the rigged system as much as anyone else with good connections.

I know a guy who's dad is pretty well-connected and the stories I've heard about the upper class in Zagreb, Herzegovians or not, have led me to develop a massive distaste for this country.

And my motive for moving out is not because some other place is more exotic or whatever, it's purely because there are no opportunities here in this rigged-as-fuck system.

All I want is a stable job that pays decently and not having to worry about some uneducated thundercunt taking it because of his family's connections.

And those jobs are nigh impossible to come by in the current situation.

I'd be willing to change my opinion only if things drastically change in the next 10-15 years but knowing the political situation here the chances of that happening are small unless the people take matters into their own hands.
>>
>>39295054
Consumer Prices in Zagreb are 19.56% higher than in Prague
Restaurant Prices in Zagreb are 20.32% higher than in Prague
Groceries Prices in Zagreb are 13.68% higher than in Prague
Local Purchasing Power in Zagreb is 27.39% lower than in Prague

Basic (Electricity, Heating, Water, Garbage) for 85m2 Apartment
Zagreb: 1,595.75 kn
Prague: 1,060.71 kn

Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
Zagreb: 360.00 kn
Prague: 153.55 kn
>>
I think we can all agree it's a GOAT holiday destination

The people seemed a bit unfriendly though
>>
>>39295239
basically as long as this cunt is allowed to extort the entire judicial system, and by extension the entire country, this country is fucked to no end.
>>
>>39292456
I like Croatia.
From all EU new EU countries its the best.
It's like a cool Spain with nice people.
>>
File: too late to start.png (227KB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
too late to start.png
227KB, 1280x1012px
>>39295239
your seem OK, I got a bit triggered...

>And my motive for moving out is not because some other place is more exotic or whatever, it's purely because there are no opportunities here in this rigged-as-fuck system.

I recommend starting an online "business" since movign out is a cost in itself unsless you have a specified plan what and how to do.

I started selling on eBay - NEETing and getting about 200$ monthly. Its not much but the point is that you can progress from one online thign to antoher and you cant do that in a regular job. I highly recommend somethignt o do with online enterpreneuership, but you first have to change your mentality in order to succed.

>>39295288
agreed

>>39295456
our own Soros, every country has one
>>
>>39295612
I got a bit out of hand with some of my comments, I apologize for that.

I guess all the negative things one hears in this country just built up and I must admit I haven't heard anything positive about this country in a while.

I'll look into online business a bit more, I've heard that you have to pay only 10 kn to get it registered (not sure about the details but it's something like that) and it seems interesting.
>>
MIIIRRRRKKKO CROCOP!!
>>
File: thats_the_joke.jpg (30KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
thats_the_joke.jpg
30KB, 452x339px
>>39294137
>>
>>39295937
>I'll look into online business a bit more, I've heard that you have to pay only 10 kn

are you still here?

pay 10kn for what, you mean paypal?
>>
>>39292456
>>money and high purchasing power
>>relevant in Europe

I lol'd
>>
>>39292456
Keep dreaming, you'll never get there
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.