[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assad air strikes in Douma, Damascus today. https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 39

File: Douma bombings.jpg (94KB, 947x530px) Image search: [Google]
Douma bombings.jpg
94KB, 947x530px
Assad air strikes in Douma, Damascus today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5D2ta99S38&feature=youtu.be
>>
GOOD LUCK ASSAD
>>
>Dead terrorists

who cares
>>
>there are still people who believe Assad is better than IS
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>that kids arm hanging by a thread
>>
I didn't even watch it,its probably dead ISIS
>>
>>30147796
Fuck off

Assad is the lesser of two cockroach beasts

May they wipe each other out
>>
>>30147796
A hell of a lot better.
>>
>>30147736

>terrorists

It's Douma, a residential suburb of Damascus.

I also thought Douma was under SAA control. Why are they bombing it?
>>
Jesus, that's pretty brutal.
>>
>>30147860
>>30147871

lets look at it logically

>who has killed more people?
Assad
>who kills with indiscrinate weapons like barrel bombs and chemical weapons?
Assad
>who is fighting purely for himself rather than the people?
Assad
>>
>>30147898

That's daily life in Syria. Allepo gets bombed like that all the time.

The news doesn't report it though. It doesn't matter if Syrians die. The West is only scared of IS because they will carry out terrorist attacks.
>>
>>30147910
No one sane enough want's this Caliphate fairytale. though I shouldn't say no one.
>>
>>30147920
>they will carry out terror attacks
[citation needed]

just another lie :)
>>
>>30147640

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
>>
>>30147910

sheikh confirmed for obama with a proxy
>>
File: fsa-evil-assad-evil-toon.jpg (114KB, 685x516px) Image search: [Google]
fsa-evil-assad-evil-toon.jpg
114KB, 685x516px
>>30147890
Terrorist love to hide in places like that. Thank god there is no hiding and Assad will kill ISIS wherever they may be
>>
>>30147971
They openly threaten everyone. hell the IS might as well be cartoon villains.
>>
>>30147971
This man truly provides us with the greatest satire ever seen on this board.
>>
>>30147988
>implying
if i was obama i would want to help Assad, just like he is going to be doing

>>30147958

regular life is better for the people under the caliphate, they see this and that is why they are supporting IS :)
stop believing the media lies
>>
>>30148031
And that's why we argue, joke, and laugh with him.
>>
>>30147920
Yeah, I've seen a few vids of such things.

Western media hasn't really put their focus on Assad at all after the chemical weapons thing.

>>30148005
>>
File: 1410272309367.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1410272309367.png
96KB, 241x228px
>al-Shitani taking over my thread
>>
>>30147898
It's not like playing CoD, right? And it gets worse when it happens in front of you.
>>
>>30148005
Wouldn't that just make more civilians to join the turrurist side?
>>
>>30148048
oh please you can't hear them since they're terrified to speak out. and I immigrated from beheading central hahaha. so drop the act how long will you play this little character?
>>
>>30148131

Yes. This is exactly why there is a revolt to begin with. Assad has always used the most brutal methods to crush opposition.

I still hold hope that after IS is defeated at least part of the country can be truly free.
>>
>Assad

You mean Russian backed airstrikes seeing as that Syria basically has no economy right now. Assad is a Putin proxy that's all
>>
>>30148031
replace satire with truth
>>30148018
IS has never made threats to carry out a terror attack against America, and its my opinion they have no intention to
its ridiculous media scaremongering and warmongering
>>
>>30147640
ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>>
>>30148172

They use barrel bombs because they can't afford proper munitions. Even from their buddies, Russia.

The goal is to terrorize rebel held areas and engage in mass punishment.
>>
>>30148174
IS is created by the US to use against the removal of the Russian backed governments
>>
File: Iraq.jpg (203KB, 964x700px) Image search: [Google]
Iraq.jpg
203KB, 964x700px
>>30148048
>regular life is better for the people under the caliphate

>No drugs
>No alcohol
>No smoking
>Women are dressed in bin liners

Sounds like a blast!
>>
>>30148209
>The goal is to terrorize rebel

These sort of attacks will only make things worse in the long run. And do you honestly believe Russia gives out free ammunition? Assad is being played around
>>
>>30148158
if you actually watched the videos they say they are happy, and that is not forced, you can see in their face they are happy with the life under the caliphate
>>
File: flag.jpg (92KB, 634x386px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
92KB, 634x386px
>>30148174
>IS has never made threats to carry out a terror attack against America
>>
>>30148162
HA! Assad will be seen as a hero after ISIS are crushed
>>
Don't worry guys, with the US, France and possibly Britain using air strikes in Syria, surely the civilians will be much safer than that tyrant Assad
>>
>>30148252
you can lie to yourself all you want but it won't make it true. you can force people to be happy in fear of death. Off the camera they probably despise it. oh well.
>>
B A S E D A S S A D
A
S
E
D

A
S
S
A
D
>>
>>30148277
>Assad will be seen as a hero after ISIS are crushed

Syrian ISIS =/= Iraqi ISIS
Syrian ISIS is still strong
>>
>israel is the problem in the middle east
>>
>>30148255
thats a statement of fact, not a specific threat :)

>>30148230
... the first three are obviously bad and to be rejected, that is why they are highly restricted and banned even in western society
the last, our opinion is that it liberates the woman
>>
File: boger face.jpg (28KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
boger face.jpg
28KB, 514x352px
>>30148331
Jews are the only thing that isn't a problem in the middle east.
>>
>>30148314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxK5urXRGrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13mJMQ8hSI

at least watch some of the videos, and then give me your opinion
>>
>>30148277

Assad is not going to defeat IS. (And it's IS not "ISIS" they changed their name a while ago).

His army is depleted and weak. It's supported by Hezbollah and Russia, otherwize it would have fully collapsed. His army is just not strong enough to take back IS areas.

It will be the PKK, YPG, Peshmerga, FSA and other groups that does the majority of the fighting of IS on the ground. They will take back the areas controlled by IS and create a new state. Maybe Kurdistan. Maybe a mixture of Kurdistan and a Free Syria State. Who knows.
>>
>>30148325

IS is one organization strattling two countries.

>>30148331

"A" problem. Israel was a mistake. It never should have been made. Jews should have chosen America or something as a new homeland.
>>
File: 1408499487091.jpg (322KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1408499487091.jpg
322KB, 531x471px
>>30148337
>Liberates women
>Stone her to death for being raped.

Real progressive of you.
>>
>>30147860
Really, the big reason everybody hates IS is the video tape and release all their atrocities to the horror of everybody.
>>
Those people bring nothing but misery, better to seal them off and let them burn themselves out.
>>
>2014
>hasn't added al-shitani to your filter already

He's a 0/10 troll. Why do you idiots keep responding to him? He's so obvious. I've learned to ignore him. Why can't you?
>>
File: 1395257618343.jpg (84KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1395257618343.jpg
84KB, 480x446px
>>30148342
They are all shit.
>>
>>30148374
>(And it's IS not "ISIS" they changed their name a while ago).
Why does the media still say it is ISIS then?
>>
>>30148342
kek

>>30148410
>implying leaving baghdad wasn't the best thing in my family's history
>>
>>30148230
There's a part in the Vice video about IS that I've always thought was interesting AND extremely depressing: they show a bit where they're interviewing a young guy on the street in one of the IS-controlled cities about living under the caliphate, and it's pretty evident in his body language and facial expressions that the guy is fucking terrified because he knows he's being watched and the slightest fuck-up will get him fifty lashes or beheaded.
>>
>>30148374
>FSA and ISIS killing each other

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Assad
>>
>>30148410
>IS is one organization strattling two countries.

No, you have it kinda backwards the the one that's been being backed into Iraq is Hezbollah and Russia. US governments wants to ignore this but it seems like Russia is doing the same thing with Iraq. Do not confuse the situation in Syria. Even the US government already said they will not interfere with Syria only in Iraq. It tells you the extent of what is being manipulated
>>
>>30148434

That's racist and simplistic horseshit. You know nothing of these people. Most people just want peace and freedom.

>>30148448

No one can make up their mind what to call them. Some still call them ISIL. I have no idea why everyone seems to lag behind. IS said a while ago that they are calling themselves "The Islamic State". So that's what I call them.
>>
>>30148005
why does that baby the the far left have a fucking full on beard
>>
>>30148435
don't be upset
>>30148411
we judge women on their intelligence and moral qualities, not their looks :)
>>
>>30147910
>>who kills with indiscrinate weapons like barrel bombs and chemical weapons?

But it has been proven that the chimcal wepaons have been shot by rebels.
>>
>>30148469

There's that really curious bit from one of the IS propaganda vids where a little girl is crying and looking terrified. She has to recite the Koran or something. The IS guy is smiling. It's supposed to show how wonderful the IS is, but the kid looks so scared. She's seen these people do some awful things for sure.

>>30148474

They've been fighting others for years. It's why Assad has not fought IS until recently.
>>
>>30148469
They comply with it initially, the people under Cromwell put up with his totalitarianism but eventually grew tired of it.

They feared his brutality and his religious fanaticism.

The same will happen here, it's not about enjoying it, it's fear.

We see it in the West with threats of terrorism, you keep people docile and compliant when you instil fear into them.

Mr Britani seems to lack fundamental knowledge of human behaviour, humans will do anything to survive, even bowing down to Mr Bad Daddy and his band of merry men.
>>
>>30148520

{{citation needed}}

And no, /pol/ isn't a source.

And he has also been using Chlorine laced barrell bombs too.
>>
>>30148519
*tips fedora*
>>
>>30147910
>murdering entire towns with AKs and swords is better than using bombs and gas

get a load of this faggot
>>
>>30148554

The pattern seems to be the longer IS rules an area the more people hate them. IS is too brutal, too insane to be a stable government.

Whoever goes into Al-Raqqa and defeats IS will be greeted as liberators.
>>
>>30148519
obviously you do judge them by the looks since you'll beat them or kill them for showing a little spec of skin.
>>
GOOD LUCK ASSAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>30148491
*tips fedora*
>>
>>30148585

Assad and IS are two kinds of brutal totalitarian shit. The Syrian people do not need either. Allawites and Christians cling to Assad only because they fear they will be genocided.
>>
Any more videos like this?
>>
>>30148491
Its a midget
>>
>>30148562

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
>>
>>30148616
edgy
>>
>>30148620
>because they fear they will be genocided.
and that fear is very well justified

I don't support Assad but he is the lesser of two evils.
>>
and you give your opinion to everything else. so we can be diplomatic yes?
>>
>>30148519
>we judge women on their intelligence and moral qualities, not their looks :)

Sure, that's why women who try to get educated end up having acid thrown over their faces, women who will not bow down to your rules are killed.

>not their looks :)
But you are judging them on their looks, so much so that you feel the need to make them cover up out of fear of someone else taking her.

So looks are important, it's a sign of control and possessiveness. Quite sad but I understand, sand nigger men are quite ugly, hairy and smelly. Makes sense that they would feel challenged by their fellow man.

Spin it whatever way you want though. :)
>>
>>30148585
your argument might have some validity if IS had actually 'murdered entire towns'
but they haven't, try to stay off your diet of warmongering USA media
>>30148520
yeah, citation needed
even if it was the rebels, which i doubt, it was FSA, not IS

>>30148554
if the rule of IS was as bad as the media is saying, i.e worse than death, you would expect more uprisings and revolts in IS controlled areas
but the fact is, IS rule is gentle and fair, which is why it actually has broad support for the civilian population
I don't deny that some people are scared of IS, and are not resisting because of fear, but I would say these people are definitely in a minority, and that the general opinion towards IS is neutral or positive.
>>
>>30148588
>The pattern seems to be the longer IS rules an area the more people hate them.

In VICE's video about IS there's a scene where some guys get into a (very civil)argument with the local morality police over some fellow getting arrested and thrown in jail for some really petty bullshit(I think it was because he caused a minor traffic jam?). You can tell there's already unrest and dissatisfaction amongst the people.
>>
>>30148485
>That's racist and simplistic horseshit.
Sure it's racist but the Middle East and Islam brings nothing but death to the world we involve ourselves and more want to kill us.

>Most people just want peace and freedom.
Where is the evidence of that? The local support for the Islamic state? The ethnic cleansing? The civil wars?

>>30148519
>we judge women on their intelligence and moral qualities, not their looks :)
Removing any humanizing features so you don't have to empathize with a black cloth more like.
>>
>>30148657
>globalresearch.ca
He just said that /pol/ is not a source.
>>
>>30148626

Literally thousands. The Syrian Civil War is one of the mos documented wars in history.

>>30148657
>http://www.globalresearch.ca

Are you seriously citing a 9-11 Conspiracy website? The site also supports the claim that vaccines cause autism and all sorts of quackery.

>un-mission-report-confirms

Uh... what? Why have I not heard about this?
>>
>>30148535
Assad is winning. ISIS and FSA are weakening each other whilst Assad remains strong.
>>
>>30148717
Check any major news source. They all published the U.N report. It was just the first link that I grabbed.
>>
>>30148686
Oh right I forgot they only massacre the shia, christians, jews and sunnis that don't cooperate

how could I have been so wrong?
>>
>>30148725
>Literally thousands

where?

Can you or anyone else post them?
>>
>>30148781
just do a search on youtube, don't be a lazy shit

there's shittons of them
>>
>>30148686
They'll grow tired of it, and when they grow tired. Mr Bad Daddy will order his soldiers to deal with them the same way ISIS dealt with the Iraqi soldiers, Christians and the others that lived there.

Self appointed men that seek power and control will hold onto it and use any justification in order to rule.

It's not something knew, it's not unique. Mr Bad Daddy, whoever is pulling his strings whether it's Allah or the CIA, he has human desires, as do the people currently under the ISIS controlled parts of Iraq. His drives are power and the establishment of rule in his vision. It's his vision and his craft work because he is the one calling the shots.

I don't like self appointed prophets or other religious celebrities. They aren't driven by morals or good. They are driven by things much worse.

Your people will understand this in time and if I'm right? They'll be met with a bad fate.
>>
>>30147640
THANK YOU ASSAD
>>
>>30148613
if a women isn't wearing niqab, she will be told to put it on, thats all

>>30148697
and in the real world, its the over-sexualising of women that is actually dehumanising

>>30148690
>a minor disagreement
>signs of coming revolt

no friend, if we worked on this principle the whole of the USA is about to collapse because of race riots in one place

>>30148681
you managed not to say anything in this post
women don't need to be educated extensively, their duty is to their husband, to look after the home and children
>>
>>30148781

https://twitter.com/YallaIr7al

Check like activist blogs.

http://speakup4syrianchildren.tumblr.com/
http://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/

Thing is, a lot of this stuff is not organized well, and there's stuff that's taken down from youtube. I saw tons of vids from the beginning of the protests. People bringing in the wounded and the dead/dying into hospitals. But I'd have no idea where to find them now. Same with a lot of the other vids and airstrike vids. A lot of them have arabic titles too, so it might not be easy to find in English.

Just general searching on Youtube and liveleak will find a bunch though.

We really should organize these videos.
>>
>>30148848
oh yeah it just takes time that can be quickened or take a few years. Decades even.
>>
>>30147910

>Who is more beneficial to the stability of the region and is more aligned to western interests.

Assad

das rite
>>
I guess we should be thankful that there is one country in the M.E. that is keeping it's population growth in control.
>>
>>30148875
>https://twitter.com/YallaIr7al

Good God those pictures are horrific.

>all those little kids growing up in a literal hell
>>
>>30148697
>Where is the evidence of that? The local support for the Islamic state? The ethnic cleansing? The civil wars?

The Arab Spring and the protests were the people standing up and saying "enough". Enough with the police states. Enough with the wars. Enough with the brutality. We want peace. We want democracy. We want civil rights.

They didn't win and the dictators won.
>>
File: 1410095646493.png (42KB, 632x757px) Image search: [Google]
1410095646493.png
42KB, 632x757px
>dead mudslimes
>>
So is IsIs fighting assad?

I want to get a full scope of what's the big problem.

I get they are both 'terrorists', but I thought assad was a ruler of syrais.
>>
>>30148947
It's the best kind.
>>
>>30148937
>The Arab Spring and the protests were the people standing up and saying "enough".

LOL no

the Arab Spring was a Muslim uprising and you know it.

Probably Mossad sponsored too.
>>
>>30148730

SAA isn't losing, but they're not winning.

If FSA finally gets real full funding, along with the YPG, they could make the western strike against IS.

Why in the hell haven't we been heavily funding the YPG anyways? They've been fighting IS for years. Before anyone else.

Iraqi Kurdistan and Shiite milita make up the eastern attack. Both, with air strikes from Western nations and the Iraqi airforce will slowly destroy IS.
>>
>>30148866
Of course they don't need to be.

The importance is choice, you deprive that choice by imposing punishment.

If God really wanted women to cover up, he'd have made them with a flap of skin over their faces. Or made them without features that could arouse.

But he didn't, so you are in essence defying his commands by forcing the beauty of his creation to cover up, instead of being shown off to the world.

Some women do need to cover up though, this applies to Turk, British and Muslim women.

Hideous creatures.
>>
>>30148766
>christians, jews
option to convert, pay jizyah or leave
>shia
convert or leave

>>30148848
you write a lot but don't say much
Caliph Ibrahim rules only by the shariah, if he abandons the shariah for personal gain, he will have greater problems than the civilian population, because he will be overthrown by his own soldiers
>>
>>30149020
>you write a lot but don't say much
I say more than enough, you just don't like what you're reading because it has too much truth for you to want to confront.

I won't hold it against you, but history has a funny habit of repeating itself.

We went through our phase of following religious zealots, it was all fun and games until our people started being executed on Christmas for cooking, or were beaten for speaking on Sundays, or were locked up for singing and dancing.
>>
>>30148734

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24130181

Uh huh. And Global research is the only one to characterize it as proving it was the rebels.

Global Research is a complete joke. They're far leftists conspiracists. They're so far left that they blame everything as a USA government plot, and thus, they sadly become apologists for foreign dictators like Putin or Assad. This is why I have nothing but contempt for the anti-war American left.

The term is "useful idiots"
>>
>>30149020
>>option to convert, pay jizyah or leave

How about none of the above, you Islamofascist Neanderthal fuck.
>>
File: letsgo.jpg (30KB, 550x228px) Image search: [Google]
letsgo.jpg
30KB, 550x228px
West has to destroy IS first because if Assad's regime falls first then the vacuum could be filled by IS which is not desirable.
Once IS is destroyed (and al-Nusra), the west can start properly supporting the opposition.
>>
>>30149019
Freedom of choice is a false concept of Shaytan.

It is our duty to enjoin what is good, to implement the commands of Allah and Allah has decreed different roles for men and women, and he has decreed that women cover themselves.
>>
File: cute syrian kids.jpg (23KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
cute syrian kids.jpg
23KB, 500x380px
>>30148947

Syrians are white so I have a high level of empathy for them.
>>
>>30149020
>Convert to something you don't believe in
>Pay tax or face death
>Leave your homeland to invaders
Really considerate of you, I'm sure the citizens are really, really happy about that....
>>
>>30148866
>and in the real world, its the over-sexualising of women that is actually dehumanising

You're a funny guy, for most people to sexualize another person they need to have an identity and human features that differentiate them from other humans (attractiveness).

Whereas the Muslim bag erases identities and objectifies women by making them resemble shapeless objects.

>>30148937
In Libya they kill each other for the glory of god, in Egypt they rape and murder in the streets and in Syria the people slaughter their neighbors enslave their women and decorate the cities with the corpses of their enemies.

The people are fanatics and zealots they would kill you or I, or worse, if they could.
>>
>>30149147
You seem to have a very broad definition of "white". If they are white so are most mexicans
>>
>>30149096
those are the commands of Allah swt

>>30149079
there isn't a single drop of truth in what you say
while your democratically elected leaders are living in luxury, Caliph Ibrahim is leading the soldiers
that is the different in quality between your leaders and ours
>>
>>30149176
Stop conflating FSA with the Islamists.
>>
>>30148968
Assad was recently elected leader of Syria. However, it must be said that elections were not carried out in rebel controlled areas.
He is pro-Russia so NATO doesn't like him.
>>
File: 1398028195286.png (157KB, 290x414px) Image search: [Google]
1398028195286.png
157KB, 290x414px
>>30147910
>>30148174
>>30148252
>>30148337
>>30148361
>>30148519
>>30148686
>>30148866
>>30149020
>>30149128
Why do people still respond to this shitty troll? He does the same bait every. single. time.

And you retards eat it up, hook line and sinker
>>
>>30149193
If those girls aren't white then neither are Italians or south slavs
>>
>>30148968

Syria cracked down on protests. Created a civil war. FSA vs. Syrian government. Other rebel groups created. Jihadist rebel groups created. FSA gets BTFO by Jihadists and marginalized.

IS take over northern Syria. Fight FSA and other groups. SAA (Syrian army) and IS do not fight much for years.

A few weeks ago SAA launched attacks for the first time against IS and got BTFO losing 700 soldiers. Later IS takes over several military bases and executes hundreds of soldiers.

SAA and IS fighting directly is a very recent development and it isn't looking good for SAA. Regime supporters have been showing discontente.
>>
>>30149128
>Freedom of choice is a false concept of Shaytan.
Shaytan has no power over humans, neither does Satan and in Islam, Shaytan is more a projection of ones inner sinful nature, not an obtuse demon that harvests souls, so don't.

We all have choices, I could petrol bomb a mosque right now, but I chose not to because I don't want to go to prison. But I have the choice.

I also have the choice to go and get a glass of water because I'm thirsty. I'm choosing to engage you in conversation when I don't have to, just like you don't have to respond to me.

So no, it's not a false concept, it's a very real concept, more real than the legitimacy of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.
>>
>>30149219
It's fun, also Muslims do lurk here.

Why do you want to ruin my fun? You're as bad as Buzz Killington.
>>
>>30149122

Ugh, why can't that fuckhead Assad just go?

UN agreement, which Syria even bloody signed called for a transitional government. A transitional inclusive government could end this thing and unite all of Syria against IS.

Fucking dictators man.
>>
>>30149154
most citizens of the Islamic state are Muslims, so living by Islamic law is not too large an adjustment for them :)

>>30149176
an indentity based on physical appearance is worthless, the worthwhile identity that Islam emphasises is the personality
it is sexualising women that is in reality objectifying them
>>
>>30149276
Maybe because he likes his job and doesn't want to get beheaded in the street along with the rest of his family?
>>
File: Faces of War.png (685KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
Faces of War.png
685KB, 600x670px
Fucking hell that was annoying "ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!" shouts every fucking where.

But yeah, quite brutal. That old man taking his last breaths was quite a moment
>>
File: cute Syrian kid.jpg (44KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
cute Syrian kid.jpg
44KB, 540x960px
>>30149193

Mexicans are mostly white.

For me it's not so much skin tone as facial shape. Syrians, Kurds and others have very Euro features or at least very close, so I feel empathy for them. Some people, such as Sudanese look too different than me so I don't feel much empathy for them.

This little girl looks EXACTLY like my favorite niece too. Activists say her and her entire family are held captive in an Assad jail.
>>
>>30147640
>Assad's throws wild birthday bash
>>
>>30149203
>those are the commands of Allah swt
No, they are the commands of Mohammed, or rather a man. A mere man who probably suffered from a severe mental illness, co morbid with Narcissism, on top of being a psychopath, egotistical and blood thirsty paedophile.

You should know better than to take your orders from a mere man.

Mohammed was nothing special, another self appointed spokesman of God, like there isn't enough of them in the local loony bin.
>>
>>30149316
He could move to the Hague, they don't do that kind of think there.
>>
>>30149210
Do you think the Free Syrian Army is much better? At best they would implement a military junta or dictatorship, at worst they'd pull a Saddam and eradicate any group of people who oppose them. After all that they would still need to appease Islamists because Islam is the most important thing to the people.
>>
>>30149312
>most citizens of the Islamic state are Muslims, so living by Islamic law is not too large an adjustment for them :)
The real caliph extends into southern Europe. Good luck trying to take their alcohol away.

lel
>>
>>30149210
>Stop conflating FSA with the Islamists.

i really wish it wasn't the case. In the beginning FSA wasn't Islamist. But FSA leaders kept getting killed by Jihadists (Nusra, IS and others). So many defections, so many moderate solders either quitting or being killed. There's a BIG question mark around FSA. I have no idea what it even is and whether the leadership in Turkey has any control over them.

And out of desperation many have sided with or joined Jihadist groups.

I hold out hope that with real funding they can be reformed, but that might be naive.

If, in the past FSA got real funding and didn't suffer years of defeats they could have been a solid fighting force. But they're really sketchy now.

That being said, there is no one FSA it seems,and so many different groups. There are some that I believe in and support. But I can't say the same for all of it.

The situation is completely fucked up.
>>
>>30147640
Kill the moors crusade war now!!!!
>>
>>30149372
>eradicate any group of people who oppose them
That's what Assad does, being a Baathist.
The FSA are not a political party, they are fighting to create a proper democracy.
>>
>>30149276
The people of Syria elected him back into office.
>>
>>30149371
>>30149316

That is a bit of a real concern. If he goes to the West he'll be put on trial. If he moves to another country he could die.

Can't another country just give him asslyum? I would gladly trade that if the war would just end.
>>
>>30149233
freedom of choice without equivalent consequences is a false concept
people after all do have the choice to disobey, a woman can commit adultery in an Islamic state and noone can stop her
you say that she should not be punished for that, Allah says that it is a crime and she should be punished for it accordingly
is it clearer?

>>30149219
>>30149271
not a troll though :)
>>
ALIVE
ALIVE PLS RESPOND
PLS STILL BE ALIVE
>>
>>30148005
The Syrian air force tends to bomb a lot of areas miles away from the front line where rebsl haven't been in months. The middle of markets, clearly marked hospitals, but for Assad supporters there's always must've been a terrorist hiding in the crowd. Assad supporters can't bring themselves to admit that they're beautiful Assad and his army. Would target civillians
>>
>>30149391
>>30149362
resorting to shitposting...
typical kuffar incapable of argument
>>
>>30149462

Those elections are a bigger joke than the Crimea vote for Independence. Do I really need to spell out the issues with them?

>>30149489

The Syrian tripcode guy? He usually hangs around /me/ once every few days. He usually doesn't come into many other threads.
>>
>>30148277
We wouldn't be having this problem if Assad hadn't been in a truce with IS while the other rebels were trying to exterminate them.

Thanks for doing nothing while IS grew powerful Assad!
>>
>>30149462
>Country is in civil war
>Current ruler gets 88%+ of vote
>The Syrian people have chosen!
>>
Who should I support in this conflict? Assad? ISIS? OR FSA? Enlighten me int
>>
>>30149557
The Islamic foreign fighters do not represent the Syrian people and neither do you
>>
>>30149571
Why does it matter who your poor ass supports? Whether or not you have an opinion doesn't change anything. No one cares.
>>
>>30149491
>implying ISIS and al-nursa front don't target civilians
>implying assad directly tells low level officers to target civilians
>>
>>30149571

No side is perfect.

FSA is weak, highly corrupt. Assad is a psycho who caused this mess. IS are even more psychos.

Kurds are the best, but they also come with issues. The PKK have done a lot of bullshit in Turkey. The Peshmerga and YPG are more "clean", but they wish to create a Kurdish nation. Sounds great... well it could be Israel 2.0. An ethnic state with serious ethnic disputes. But the Kurds are the most secular (relatively). They put Kurdish identity above religious identity. There's at least a shot Kurdistan could be a secular democracy.

And a decent shot it will be a military junta or fake democracy with a dicator.
>>
>>30147640

This shit has been happening for four years now
>>
>>30149472
>Allah says that it is a crime and she should be punished for it accordingly
>is it clearer?
That's where you went wrong, Allah didn't say that.

You have words written down in a book from spokesmen on behalf of Mohammed who proclaimed to commune directly to Allah.

I'm sure Mohammed was only relaying his own desires down to be followed by sheep, he was after all a war lord. War lords have a habit of imposing their beliefs on people, using fear to ensure it's ensconced in history.

You're a fool and your people are foolish for blindly following without question.

Your laws are based upon something, that's fine but be honest, it's based upon the rules enforced by man, not God.

As I've stated, God wouldn't give people free will and ask man to punish those that use their free will.

Maybe when it harms/kills another one of his creations, then maybe I could understand, but then the commands to murder others that do not fall in line?

Sounds more like men wanting to control and rule than a just God that allows freedom of choice.

You are probably too indoctrinated to see the hypocrisy of your religion, I'm not a fedora but it doesn't take an atheist to see the double standard here.

Tell me, when does suicide bombing class begin?
>>
It's vids like OP's or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ggen-595Ng&list=UUZaT_X_mc0BI-djXOlfhqWQ that really make you realize how hopeless that entire continent is.
It doesn't matter if they live under Saddam, Assad, Rebels, Tribal leaders, a Caliphate, a Sheikh,... The people who live in most of the middle east are doomed to a life of complete shit.

For most of the middle east it doesn't matter if any revolution is won there or not. Look at Egypt, look at Libya, and if Assad got thrown out just look at Syria. These places are shitholes and they'll be shitholes for decades to come, guaranteed.

At this rate, with the exception of the wealthiest oil states, the middle east will get surpassed by africa eventually.
>>
>>30149629
>Assad is a psycho who caused this mess.
He caused the mess by liberalizing the country.
>>
>>30149580
If you really believe that everybody opposed to Assad is an Islamic foreign fighters and that those elections were in any way legitimate then you need to think more critically.
>>
>>30149613
>>implying ISIS and al-nursa front don't target civilians

They're cocksuckers too, you'll get no disagreement.

>implying assad directly tells low level officers to target civilians

I'm certain this goes all the way to the top. This is a strategy of complete brutality to destroy rebel held cities one bomb at a time. This is not an aberration, this is the overall strategy for years. Surrender or die.
>>
>>30149447
>The FSA are not a political party, they are fighting to create a proper democracy.

Yes, and Assad is fighting bloodthirsty terrorists to restore peace and prosperity, the Islamists are fighting pagans and infidels who want to destroy Islam and America is fighting to create a world of freedom and democracy.

All I see is Muslims and Arabs fighting so others may suffer and die, even here in the West their children leave their comforts and freedoms, to travel the world to kill and terrorize.
>>
well it appears the Mohammidite in OP's pic will not be recovering anything soon ;) /SARCASM
>>
>>30149571
IS is evil incarnate. Assad is almost as evil, but he has a disciplined army and armies don't allow them to film themselves committing atrocities. Between FSA and Assad its a close call, but Assad has killed far more people. The Syrian army has committed twice as many massacres as the FSA. The Syrian airforce is responsible for more than half the civillian deaths. Assad's security forces are responsible for almost 10,000 deaths by torture and execution. FSA is bad, but Assad has a far worse record
>>
>>30149639
7/10, more subtle shitposting than is normally encountered
>>
File: 1405793225170.jpg (77KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1405793225170.jpg
77KB, 600x334px
>>30149641
>mfw everything falling apart around me
>>
>>30149687

you sure told him bro
>>
>>30149687
Are you really a Mohgammidite from the Isle of Jersey? How did you find yourself on such a nice island?
>>
>>30149472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrgQV8e-Hf0
>>
>>30149557
FDR got 99% of the electoral vote during WW2
>>
>>30149594
It's just like being a bandwagonner of a football team
Why you care?

>>30149629
Oh, how about Al-Nusra? Why them and ISIS hate eachother? And those christians militia as well?
>>
>>30149684
>but he has a disciplined army
>>
>>30149684
>and armies don't allow them to film themselves committing atrocities.

There's tons of videos of them doing bad things. It mostly is the militia torturing people though. I remember one from years ago that I think was SAA. They were torturing some dying FSA soldier. "Do you see the virgins" and laughing. These guys are sickos.
>>
>>30149687
I had to leave the thread earlier. Why did Zawahiri have a problem with Nusra being acquired by IS?
>>
>>30149629
Maybe if Muslim took their head out of there ass maybe they could've realized Assad was the most fair leader they'll ever have
>>
>>30149738
I read couple years ago that one of them cut a babies head off and threw it at the mother. The problem is there's no way to verify if such atrocities are true (other than believing horrified witnesses) since they don't video tape all their atrocities like IS does.
>>
>>30149729

Al Nusra is Al Qaeda's Syria military wing.

IS and AN hate each other because they both want to create an Islamic State. Al Qaeda and IS differ a bit on when the Islamic State should be created. IS says NOW, and Al Qaeda says later. Other than that they do not disagree much. Consider this the same thing as two cartels in Mexico fighting.

>And those christians militia as well?

I think this would be a newer thing. They would be fighting on the side of SAA. They are Christian and fear being genocided.
>>
>>30149641
>Look at Egypt

Funnily enough, it is now stable because the US backed the military; i think the same could happen with syria and the FSA because the FSA is full of ex-syrian army colonels and generals
>>
>>30149741
How can you be Assyrian? Can I claim to be Sumerian? I'm sure we can get along ;)
>>
>>30149777

Yeah, the vids we have gotten were on smartphones and then leaked, or the soldiers died and their phones were confiscated. SAA and the militias don't have the same thing where they publish all their crimes in propaganda.
>>
>>30149777

>it's impossible to verify for me so it's not true

guess what, bro, that same attitude now allows you to throw all of Assad's atrocities into some difficult to understand place, when it truly isn't
>>
>>30149799
Because I'm Assyrian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
>>
>>30149708
i was born here
>>30149701
cant bait the sheikh that easily

>>30149741
well its a good question
i think he wanted each to have a more local flavour and especially to concentrate on fighting the regimes rather than building a state
but its just speculation
>>
>>30149840
>>30149831
>>30149824
>>30149820
>>30149798
>>30149797

THIS IS NOW AN INDIANA THREAD MY FINE FRIENDS ;)
>>
>>30149650
The good majority of those fighting Assad are fighting to transform the moderate secular state of Syria into a radical Islamic state. If Assad falls to either ISIS or FSA the result would be the same. The FSA has been enforcing strict Islamic laws in the cities that it controls long before ISIS became a big player in the war.
Also you keep saying that the election was a sham without bringing up any evidence, why is that?
>>
>>30149697

No, this is NOT good. A stable ME is a good ME.

There will be a day when a democratic ME are friends with Israel.
>>
>>30149797
So both are shit, seems FSA is the most decent side in this fight
I heard the Christians fight everyone, they don't want to live under IS nor Assad, can't confirm this tho
>>
>>30149824
I never said it's not true, in fact, the journalist reporting it seemed to think it happened (I guess the witness was believable). What I'm saying is pro-Assad types will dismiss it as anti-Assad propaganda since it is testimonial rather than hard evidence.
Things do leak out though, like this http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/20/world/syria-torture-photos-amanpour/
>>
>>30149865
>The FSA has been enforcing strict Islamic laws in the cities that it controls long before ISIS became a big player in the war.

{{citation needed}}

>>30149882

Christians and Allawites support Assad. Minorities fear Jihadists.
>>
The quality is great. It's like a first-person movie.
>>
>>30149904
>>30149882

There are also some Christians fighting against Assad, unfortunately. Most support the regime.
>>
>>30149799
This dumb fuckin' nigga
>>
>>30149872
kek
dude, this region has been like this for thousands upon thousands of years from the day it surfaced from underneath the ocean
tribal disputes, conquerers, empires, kingdoms
this soil is watered with blood and the people are pariah
it's the nature of the place
>>
>>30149882

The most reliable and reasonable have been the Iraqi Kurds. They do a lot to help and take in minorities and refugees.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=21c_1409603418

Yazidi kids are also QT
>>
>>30149966
>>30149923
>>30149904
>>30149899
>>30149882
>>30149872
>>30149865
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING OFF TOPIC MATERIALS ;))
>>
>>30149904
http://rt.com/news/syria-rebel-town-yabroud-375/

>>30149966
From what I understand, most Christians in Syria support Assad because the rebels have been persecuting Christians every chance they get
>>
>>30149872
>There will be a day when a democratic ME are friends with Israel.
But the elected post arab spring leaders are even more anti-israel.
>>
>>30149840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iCd6UHR-3I
with the pimped out Gucci suites
>>
>>30149990

And it is said that "The Middle East is where Liberalism goes to die".

But you must never give up hope. Many ME countries right now are at the democratic level as many 19th century European nations. That is partly why there's been this drive towards revolutions and social change. If the middle class begins to grow, there could be real change. ME millennials are better than the previous generations. Partly because of greater access to information.

I have hope.
>>
A-assad is winning, r-right guys?
>>
File: 1_146818344.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1_146818344.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
>>30149999
quads for kurdistan
biji
>>
>>30149904
ISIS kill everyone, I don't think Only Alawites and christians support Assad, some Sunnis too
I don't want Assad nor IS to win, maybe a new president will be a good solution

>>30150021
Only ISIS kill christians
>>
>>30150063
>30150063
>>30150062
>>30150056
>>30150051
>>30150041
>>30150025
>>30150021
NONE OF THIS CONCERNS INDIANA MY FRIENDS ;))
>>
File: Elizabeth top gun.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth top gun.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>30150021

>Russia Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVkjCQCTOEI
>>
>>30150063
Christians have been target by the rebels throughout the war
>>
The mother of James Foley, the American journalist beheaded by ISIS, spoke tonight of her deep disappointment felt towards the Obama administration for their handling of his time as a prisoner of the terror group, saying, 'I really feel our country let Jim down.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2752859/Mother-beheaded-reporter-James-Foley-tells-deep-disappointment-Obama-administration-s-efforts-free-son-claims-family-threatened-prosecution-tried-raise-ransom.html
>>
>>30150063
>I don't think Only Alawites and christians support Assad,

Majority of Alawites and Christians and other minorities support Assad.
>>
>>30150099
this is quite bullshit though
there are legit rebels (original FSA, they're almost non existent now)
and then you have islamists
and there are religious minorities on both sides, although now they mostly flock to assad because the "rebels" are now mostly actualy islamists
>>
>>30150021
Yes, most certainly do. There are some in the far north of Assyria who are allied with the Kurdish groups and they fight against both the regime and IS.

>>30150051
>This guy

>>30150062
Kill yourself.
>>
>>30150082
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-wagner/dark-side-free-syrian_b_2380399.html
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2013/09/free_syrian_army_uni.php
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-seek-strict-form-of-sharia
>>
'I pray that our government will be willing to learn from the mistakes that were made,' she said to CNN, 'and to acknowledge that there are better ways for American citizens to be treated.'
>>
>>30150099
By Assad too, some christians against him

>>30150116
How many % of the population?
>>
'This whole strategy to eliminate ISIS and the terror threat is important, obviously, so perhaps part of the strategic way of doing that is to bomb them, and to engage in force. But that only caused Jim's death,' she said.

to bomb them, and to engage in force. But that only caused Jim's death - mother of James Foley.
>>
>>30150252
who gives a shit about what she has to say
>>
File: BqFswtrIEAE77iVEP.jpg (168KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BqFswtrIEAE77iVEP.jpg
168KB, 800x600px
>>30147640

ASSAD STRIKES IN DOUMA! NEW VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byba1XT3f4k
>>
>>30150166
>Kill yourself

strap yourself to a scud ;^)

they're about the only actual "friend" we have
>>
>>30150281

That image was from Ukraine.
>>
>>30150282
DDDDD

Kurds are our oppressors. They carried out the genocide against us and have occupied us since 2003.
>>
>>30150279
the USA would be a lot better off if you listened to her
maybe it is time to look at the interests of the people, and whether engaging in wars is really in their interest
>>
>>30150348
get fucked
>>
>>30150348
Stay mad.
>>
Requesting the le bashar face picture
>>
File: saatomorrowisyours.jpg (42KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
saatomorrowisyours.jpg
42KB, 800x489px
>>30150407
I have it around here somewhere I think
>>
>>30150252
where the fuck are all these people getting isis merchandise?
>>
>>30150427

So who do you support in all this mess?
>>
File: Bvs1rjiCEAAcDny.jpg large.jpg (40KB, 857x481px) Image search: [Google]
Bvs1rjiCEAAcDny.jpg large.jpg
40KB, 857x481px
>>30150399
check em

>>30150376
the world knows the reality
its only America, with its arrogant foreign policy, that denies it
>>
File: le bashar face.jpg (9KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
le bashar face.jpg
9KB, 190x265px
>>30150407
Here you go.

>>30150455
The Iraqi and Syrian governments.
>>
>>30150439
http://www.isis-shop.com
I found this damn turrurusts. Need call interpol.
>>
>>30150497

Even after all of Assad's crimes?
>>
>>30150470
honestly who cares, i know i don't
>>
>>30150439
Same place you get Nike trainers my friend.

Asian Sweatshop labour.

They don't give a fuck what they sell to who as long as it keeps them fed.
>>
>>30150470
At least he has the decency to check the dubs, that's more than can be said of most people here.
>>
>>30150506
assad is less fucked up than islamists
and arabs need dictators to function properly
>>
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfajzvxZ374
>>
>>30150506
War is hell. It's not the best regime but it's better than the alternatives. I would have supported the moderate opposition, but they no longer really exist and their window for victory has been over for a year.
>>
>>30149312
Couldn't even expand past the shit towns they control without falling apart.
>>
>>30150439
well that kid is pictured on the streets of raqqah
i don't imagine it is hard to find IS merchandise in their capital
>>30150547
:)

>>30150528
a great number of people

I'm happy to see that Obamas alleged strategy is being completely shredded in the British media at least.
>>
>>30150599
o, are the british bombing isis too? no? then who gives a fuck
>>
File: self satisfied smugsaurus.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
self satisfied smugsaurus.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>retards killing retards
who gives a shit
>>
>>30147640
What a terrible world we live in.
>>
Letter from Mosul: Why Isis is seen as the lsser of two evils

The bombardment was carried out by the government. The air strikes focused on wholly civilian neighbourhoods. Maybe they wanted to target two Isis bases. But neither round of bombardment found its target. One target is a house connected to a church where Isis men live. It is next to the neighbourhood generator and about 200-300 metres from our home.

The bombing hurt civilians only and demolished the generator. Now we don’t have any electricity since yesterday night. Now I am writing from a device in my sister’s house, which is empty.

The government bombardment did not hit any of the Isis men. Now I have just heard from a relative who visited us to check on us after that terrible night. He says that because of this bombardment, youngsters are joining Isis in tens if not in hundreds because this increases hatred towards the government, which doesn’t care about us as Sunnis being killed and targeted.

Government forces went to Amerli, a Shia village surrounded by tens of Sunni villages, though Amerli was never taken by Isis. The government militias attacked the surrounding Sunni villages, killing hundreds, with help from the American air strikes.
>>
>>30150551
>Arabs need dictators to function properly

Largely true. Arab civil societies are very weak. Lebanon lacks a dictator and functions but only after decades of civil war and foreign invasion. And their strongest military force is a shia militia and not the army.
>>
>>30150649
lmao anyone who reads this brick of text can go suck one
>>
I can't feel sorry for them when all they fucking say is ALLAH AKBAR.
>>
>>30150667

An American vid would have them saying "oh my god". It means the same thing.
>>
>>30150701
Not really, no. Syrian army troops are overwhelmingly Muslim and they don't scream it in battle.

Same for Iraqi troops.

Other armed Arab and Muslim groups, like Hezbollah, don't do it either.
>>
>>30150439
ebay
>>
>>30150664
>>30150612

such shitposting
>>
>>30150725

I thought it meant "God is great" (celebration) or "Oh my god" (sadness) depending on the situation?
>>
>>30150649
looks like a shit stain on a piece of fine literature or just one big shit stain.
>>
>>30150749
bahah you mad cunt
>>
>>30150649
>youngsters are joining Isis in tens if not in hundreds because this increases hatred towards the government
so what you're saying is the bombardment killed future terrorists?
>>
>>30150659
you know, it's sad and funny at the same time
the arab world is like a soap opera
there's one dictator, and at one point he starts being too aggressive so there's an over romanticised revolution, followed by utter chaos, then a strong leader that unites the people, he turns into a dictator and the cycle repeats

every single time
>>
>>30150766
>>30150759
>>30150753

shitposting, shitposting

Does it hurt to realise that instead of helping people, your government is actually doing completely the opposite and helping Shia miltias kills hundreds of civilians?
>>
>>30150348
The US would be better if they didn't listen too her
the safety of everyone is more important than some faggot
>>
>>30150470
I thought that was Trayvon and Zimmerman at first.
>>
>>30150782
Arab spring the musical. Coming to a theater near you. unavailable in the following locations: IS control areas, Libya, Egypt, Iran by request, Rebel held Syria, and North Korea.
>>
>>30150750
It's an expression like that, yeah, but Arab armies don't all scream it nonstop in battle like you hear in all of the IS/Nusra/A7rar as Sham videos.

It literally means "God is greatest." It can be said for something either good or bad, as in reverance.

"Oh my God" is kinda like "Ya allah"

>>30150782
I just accept that the Arabs are decades behind the civilized world because Islam fucked them and they need time to catch up.
>>
>>30150802

Man, if I ever see someone as delusional as this fucker I'm going to fucking shoot him in the throat
>>
File: 1408133641016.jpg (42KB, 444x512px) Image search: [Google]
1408133641016.jpg
42KB, 444x512px
>the US sends "aid" to "moderate" rebels
>ISIS just kills them, captures the shit we gave them, and then uses it against us

Will we ever learn?
>>
>>30150802
Some edgy teen you are. Why don't you leave and join your "Glorious Caliphate" don't give me that Inshalla bs
>>
>>30150831
Go to Arsal.

>>30150834
Makes no sense, m8. I support the US airstrikes and supporting the Iraqi government, but arming these "moderate" rebels is retarded.
>>
>>30150802
your a funny guy eh, i wonder how many more times i will have to reiterate i don't care
>>
>>30150826
>Ya allah
>not ya ellahi
>>
>>30150834

Rebels are weak as hell. But they could regroup. They have been getting their asses kicked in part because they were not supported enough.

Iraq army is incompetent.

The Kurds have been consistently the best fighters. PKK, YPG and Peshmerga. These are the best hope.
>>
>>30150846

Because then he couldn't troll /int/ all day long.
>>
>>30150811
attacking IS is making you less safe, not more

>>30150815
lel

>>30150831
can't handle the truth?

>>30150846
inshallah

>>30150862
cant bait the sheikh
>>
>terrorists getting blown the fuck up
Good luck Assad!
>>
>>30150900
how is that bait you silly muslim
>>
>>30150868
Yeah but no one ever says that.

>>30150875
>Kurds
>>
>>30150855

http://rojavareport.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/ypg-and-fsa-form-joint-operations-command/

>YPG And FSA Form Joint Operations Command

If this continues, then the moderate rebels could be a potent force.

>>30150904

>Terrorists

You keep using that word. This is a civillian area, and I think it's in control of Syria. I'm not sure about that part though. That's why I'm more confused than anything.
>>
>>30150904
are thos kids isis warriors?
>>
>>30150900
>attacking IS is making you less safe, not more
How? It's making most people in the middle east unsafe if he don't attack them.
>>
>>30150915

If Kurdistan becomes a nation, will it become Israel 2.0 with a majority ethnic group oppressing the minorities? I generally support the Kurds, but this is my greatest fear. I look at Kurds and I see Zionist Jews of the 40's.
>>
>>30150953
>If Kurdistan becomes a nation, will it become Israel 2.0
I masturbate to this thought.
>>
>>30150953
The Kurds are not 1/10 as smart as the Jews and don't have the same level of commitment, infrastructure, and money that the early zionists did.

That said, yeah they'd probably increase the oppression, if not drive us out entirely.
>>
>>30150953
>opressing minorities

what now?
>>
>>30150953
kurds dont have banks in europe, or the biggest USA loby as jews do.
>>
>>30150934
see
>>30150252
probably
>>
>>30150990

That's a topic for a new thread.

But after all these years Israel has not been able to make peace with the Palis. That is a failure of everyone. I do not want Kurdistan to go down the same route and have "refugee camps" filled with thousands, and insurgent Turkmen carrying out attacks.
>>
>>30150946
>unsafe
the only people who are unsafe in the middle east are the sunnis being bombed by you and your shia proxies
>>
>>30150986
But half of israel is non-smart mizrahi jews
>>
>>30151033
>>
>>30151005
Yeah but, to be fair, the US did not provide significant support to Israel until after the 1967 war. Before then, its biggest ally was France.

If anything, the alliance with the US made Israel worse off because it made them complacent enough to get comfortable with the settlement movement that is the country's downfall.

>>30151034
Mizrahi Jews are cool. But at its founding, Israel was mostly Ashkenazim.
>>
>>30151033
oh pull the many "holy" books out your as and shit you bellend.
>>
>>30151033
What about the christians, kurds, and yazidis? What about Israel?
>>
>>30151029
the plan was to annex the WB/J&S, but we can't do it because of the EU and all the fucking leftists breathing down our necks
>>
>>30151081
If you do that and then give everyone citizenship, that's fine by me.
>>
>>30151099
>>30151081

The 1 state solution, and the slow integration of Palis into Israeli citizenship is my plan. But it sadly is not going to happen.
>>
>>30151029
>Insurgent Turkmen

There are more of us than the Turkmen
>>
>>30151081
Serves you right for sending all dem pali refugees her faggets :^)
>>
>>30151099
but not by the UN, EU and a shitload of heartbleeding SJW's who are obsessed only with us while shit like OP is going on every day for years now right next door
>>
>>30151130
Here*

>tfw class starts in 45 minutes but don't feel like getting out of bed
>>
>>30151128

Turkmen and Assyrians are the only ones I really know about.

What do you think of the Kurd's territorial aspirations? They seem to have two solid Kurdish majority areas, one in Syria, the other in Iraq, but between them it doesn't seem to be many Kurds. How could they form one nation with that?
>>
>>30151065
>>30151057
>they can't handle the truth
>>30151080
well obviously it depends on their actions, the sunni civilians being bombed by USA and syria/iraqi regimes don't have any options they can choose to stop it
whereas if a christian pays the jizyah his life is protected
>>
>>30151149
What kind of class?
>>
>>30151062
well pre-1967 every European country wanted to help the jews with their new state because the holocaust.

So the conditions were perfect for them, kurds on the other hand...sorry no kurdistan in my lifetime.
>>
>>30151120
it is
we're slowly moving towards it
hamas doesn't do well with keeping the peace, they will cross abu mazen eventually

>>30151130
>>30151149
kekekekek
>>
>>30151161
wtf is a jiza, boms plz
>>
>>30151099
>If you do that and then give everyone citizenship
>giving all of those kabobs citizenship
that's just going to cause more problems.
>>
File: 1410249018159.gif (4MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1410249018159.gif
4MB, 500x269px
>>30147640
Assad Slaughters Civilians
>good luck based Assad XD

Ukraine kills a few Civilians
>oy vey stop those evil nadzies
>>
>>30151167
>So the conditions were perfect for them, kurds on the other hand...sorry no kurdistan in my lifetime.

The West is going to support the Kurds more and more as they are going to be much of the ground forces fighting IS.

Kurdistan within our lifetime.
>>
>>30151165
Israeli bomb class :DDDDD
>>
>>30151218

I'm consistent with my disgust at both.
>>
File: 1409252813674.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1409252813674.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>30151218
It doesn't count when they do it.
>>
>>30151145
Giving them all citizenship would mean the 1 state solution and I think that would be fine by the UN and EU provided that they were given full citizenship.

>>30151156
I oppose it. Kurds gained many of these areas during the genocide against us and the Armenians. They have carried out violence against Assyrians for decades, and used the 2003 war to invade our areas and stop us from taking up arms

Violence against us is daily from the Kurds. It's a tragic miscalculation by the West that, as they proclaim their comittment to a unified Iraq, they arm the faction that has been most dedicated to seeing Iraq fail.

More to your point, "Kurdistan" has real infrastructure issues and is on the doll and teet of Baghdad financially. That's the reason they haven't broken away.

>>30151197
>Implying I give a shit if Israel has problem

>>30151193
It's a tax but what hes saying isn't true. In many cases, IS gave no opportunity to Christians and in many cases churches have been razed or occupied.
>>
>>30151218
>Assad Slaughters Civilians
>implying assad has personally killed any civilians
I wonder how many citizilians bush and obama have killed...
>>
File: 3333.jpg (450KB, 2122x1388px) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
450KB, 2122x1388px
>>30151224
>Kurdistan within our lifetime.

mfw finally gasoline prices drop to an affordable level and we finally have actual friends
>>
>>30149337

daamn

Are you sure that "cute Syrian kid", is not Russian? There are Russians expats too in Syria and Russia-Syria relations is as close as USA-Israel.
>>
jesus fucking christ can they say anything but ALLAHU ACKBAR?
Every fucking video
>>
File: 1409799055837.jpg (105KB, 510x586px) Image search: [Google]
1409799055837.jpg
105KB, 510x586px
"All that we have to do is to send two mujahedeen to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al Qaeda, in order to make generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic and political losses without their achieving anything of note other than some benefits for their private corporations" - Sheikh Osama (Rahimahullah)
>>
>>30151279
>rubbing poop on your face
oh jew
>>
>>30151294
that guy sounds pretty slow in the head honestly, i could write more poetic shits then that
>>
>>30151279
>have actual friends
What about the US of A?
>>
>>30151262

thats why there are christians living in raqqah right now?
can we have something other than lies?
>>
>>30151262
>Violence against us is daily from the Kurds. It's a tragic miscalculation by the West that, as they proclaim their comittment to a unified Iraq, they arm the faction that has been most dedicated to seeing Iraq fail.

Then why don't I hear more about this?

>More to your point, "Kurdistan" has real infrastructure issues and is on the doll and teet of Baghdad financially. That's the reason they haven't broken away.

They're going to be selling oil to Israel and Turkey directly though.
>>
>>30151321
only if you pay the jiza tax
>>
>>30151323
No one really reported shit from northern Iraq until recently.
>>
File: Entire family detained.jpg (40KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
Entire family detained.jpg
40KB, 405x720px
>>30151282

Here's the entire family. I do not know their ethnic makeup. They're all in prison as of 1 year ago.
>>
>>30151312
Well some of the poeticness is probably lost in translation tbo
>>
>>30151262
this is why i like bennet, this is exactly what he proposed, annexing the C territories and all of the arabs there
it's a minor population absorption anyways

>>30151296
>what is mud

>>30151317
i meant in the neighborhood
>>
>>30149337
>implying that's a syrian
>>
>>30151332
jizyah is only for jews, christians and sabaeans :)

"It is true that this shows that al Qaeda has gained, but on the other hand it shows that the Bush administration has also gained, something that anyone who looks at the size of the contracts acquired by the shady Bush administration-linked mega-corporations, like Halliburton and its kind, will be convinced.
"And it all shows that the real loser is you," "It is the American people and their economy."

-Sheikh Osama (Rahimahullah)
>>
>>30151417
why do the muslims get such a sweet deal, that's not fair
>>
>>30151323
>going to be selling oil to Israel

they already are selling us oil

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/20/us-israel-iraq-idUSKBN0EV0X620140620
>>
>>30151440
>muslims that will openly collaborate with Israel
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>30151466

Kurds are not your standard Muzzies. They're Kurd first, before anything and I hear they are very pro-USA and pro-Israel.
>>
>>30151466
we've been friendly with iraqi kurds since the 50's
read some history
>>
>>30151431
Muslims have to pay zakat, and serve in the army.
Christians don't have to serve in the army, I'd say that's 'sweet deal'.
>>
>>30149231
>Syria cracked down on protests. Created a civil war. FSA vs. Syrian government. Other rebel groups created. Jihadist rebel groups created. FSA gets BTFO by Jihadists and marginalized.

Sir, it was another color revolution. This one was sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. There's a video floating on youtube of one of the Qatar general demanding funding to the rebels or they will expose the information about the people that used the chemicals. Weeks later US started funding the rebels. Qatar/Saudi-Arabia sponsor Wahhabism(aka Radical Islam). Every political side is playing for their interest in Syria but no one really cares about the people/government. The US doesn't want a strong government in Syria because
>muh Israel
>muh oil interest.
>muh middle east alliances.
>>
>>30151532
taxation without representation doesn't sound that sweet
>>
>>30151501
So who's the jude behind this?
>>
>>30151622

I don't know. Kurds and Jews love each other. I see pro-Kurdish sentiment by Jews all the time on forums.
>>
>>30147640
Thank you ASSAD!!
Continue being based and fighting Islamic extremism in the middle east
>>
Formation of Republic of Kurdistan (aka Israel 2.0) when???
>>
File: saddammaymay.jpg (100KB, 510x586px) Image search: [Google]
saddammaymay.jpg
100KB, 510x586px
>>30151672
Never.
>>
>>30151583
>representation
this is an Islamic state, it doesn't have a parliament :)
>>
>>30151666

>Satan trips
>bombing random cities = fighting extremism, which is itself a form of extremism
>>
>>30151688
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UlVV3sGMw
>>
>>30151672

Soon. As soon as they get the economics set up. They're going to take over all the Kurdish towns and villages to add to their territories as they push IS back more and more.
>>
File: ????.jpg (16KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
????.jpg
16KB, 360x262px
>>30151726
>implying that these are Kurdish areas

>>30151717
I miss him.
>>
>>30151761

>Supports Saddam

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30151761
Watch the end stuff. That regime was fucked up.
>>
>>30151857
Of course it was. I lived under it.

It was also better than now.
>>
>>30151761
>tfw no saddam to keep the middle east in order
>>
File: shuhada.jpg (147KB, 520x350px) Image search: [Google]
shuhada.jpg
147KB, 520x350px
>>30151889
:(

>>30151855
>Canada telling me what do think of my country.
>>
File: perplexed elizabeth.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
perplexed elizabeth.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>30151977

>Supporting dictators
>>
>>30152017
>Thinking anything else is possible right now in the /me/
>>
according to data compiled by the New America Foundation, homegrown jihadists have killed only 21 people (13 of whom were victims of the Fort Hood massacre) in the 13 years since 9/11, while right-wing extremists accounted for 37 victims.

and we still have the media hyping the 'islamic threat'.............
>>
File: 1410496920631.jpg (131KB, 510x654px) Image search: [Google]
1410496920631.jpg
131KB, 510x654px
>>30151761
when is gassing an ethnic group yearning to be a nation ever worked out well for the guys doing the gassing? ;--DDD

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKVZHay5HL8
>>
>>30152066
Going to space didn't work out too well for him.

Fuck you Ilan Ramon. We had a right to nuclear energy.

Also, those were tactical strikes against the Kurds, not an attempt at genocide. The Kurds were engaged in the rape and pillage of Assyrian and Arab areas and sided with Iran in our apocalyptic struggle for survival in that war.
>>
>>30152051

Are you the guy from /mena/ who was an Iraqi translator for the US army who then lives in USA?
>>
>>30152115
That's me.
>>
File: Annoyed Elizabeth.gif (859KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Elizabeth.gif
859KB, 200x200px
>>30152113

>Apologetics for massacre of the Kurds
>>
>>30152143

You should get a trip.
>>
>>30152113
>nuclear energy

ahahahaha
we both know you would have made nukes and have invaded once again

>Also, those were tactical strikes against the Kurds

dude, i like you, but come on
>>
>>30152054
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/09/11/we_don_t_need_another_dumb_war_obama_speech_isis_isil_iraq_syria_islamic_state?wp_login_redirect=0

go ahead and read this article, you guys could all do with some educating
>>
>>30152051

Iraq can be peaceful once it splits up. It's a fake nation.

Sunnis get their nation. Kurds get theirs. Shia get theirs.
>>
>>30148491
It's a Swede, so it's a manbaby.
>>
>>30152173
Thought about it but don't want to attention whore. I only turn on my name in threads where the /me/ comes up.

>>30152174
We wouldn't have started shit with Israel or ever used nukes if we got them. We only shelled you to try to break apart the Arab members of the allied forces against us.

The killing of civilians is not ok. People forget that the Kurds had engaged in many massacres of non Kurds back then as they do now. Our country was being overrun and the Kurds were in danger of cutting off our oil processing abilities in the north.

The Iraqi army responded to atrocities with atrocities. It's sad and I don't condone the use of gas against those villages. People should also understand that the Kurds have committed far more bloodshed.

That song you posted is based as fuck. I'm dancing to this.

>>30152208
Into le trash you go, underage b&
>>
>>30152292

All this bullshit is because Shia and Sunni can't work together. The result of all this is either the Sunnis get greater autonomy or they outright get their own state.
>>
>>30152309
It's much, much, much, more complicated then that.

Iraq's current borders are pretty consistent with nations and states that have ruled that region going all the way back to Sumer.

Before Maliki fucked everything up, things were going decently. Saddam had more Shia support than is generally acknowledged.
>>
>>30152473

You should make a new thread just about this. I have many questions.
>>
>>30152549
I have to wake up in four hours to travel for work.Too tired I'm afraid. You can find me many nights on here on /me/ threads and related.

Happy to answer questions then.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.