[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nearly a year into learning mandarin, fucking nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 21

File: sKX3VXyg.jpg (73KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
sKX3VXyg.jpg
73KB, 500x757px
>tfw nearly a year into learning mandarin, fucking nearly 80 chinese girls, and a few months dating a macanese girl, I realize I'm not very attracted to chinese girls

I knew something had been bothering me this whole time, but I couldn't pinpoint why.
Until I was with Korean and Japanese women. Then it hit me like a freight train.

What to me was the stereotype of a "hot asian" was actually either korean or japanese.
The main difference to me is their nose. I've been with dozens and dozens of chinese girls, but not a single ONE with a high nose bridge.
Koreans have ok nose bridges, while all the japanese I've been with have insanely high nose bridges and very big and curvy noses, comparable to a westerner but thinner.

It's a very strange feeling. I mean, at least now I know a bit of one of the most useful languages on Earth.
But now what?
>>
I don't know an answer to your question but I share your nose fetishism
>>
i fucked nearly 80 dudes before i realized i wasn't attracted to men
>>
>>28799098
Learn Korean and Japanese.
>>
>>28799098

Bretty impressive stats there poortubro
>>
File: Luvian Ben Neng.jpg (179KB, 1000x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Luvian Ben Neng.jpg
179KB, 1000x1385px
>>28799098
This too me is a hot chinese girl, but she's probably gone to Korea to fill out her nose

I just can't even get hard to a flat nose anymore
And my girlfriend has no fucking nose, it's depressing

And her skin is so dark. I forgot about that in OP.
I am also only attracted now to light skin

I think I've assimilated asian tastes for asians... And by their own taste, japanese and koreans are more attractive than chinese
>>
>tfw nearly two years into learning Russians I realize I'm too poor to afford a flight there and thus will never be able to go there and fuck girls

I also can't even use this language here apart from talking to the one Russian guy I know.

In retrospective I should have learned something more useful.
>>
>>28799165
It's different, I just go for every girl I come across, it's instinctive
>>
>>28799202
Don't really feel like learning either one since I don't see much use...
Although maybe Japanese would be easier because it has closer pronounciation to portuguese and I can already read plenty of Kanji (from the chinese Hanzi)

I have the chance to learn either language so it's cool, I'm fucking both korean and japanese girls and women
>>
>>28799165
Slut
>>
Threads like this is why I love /int/.

I'm like 80% convinced that OP hasn't even had sex with a single Chinese girl at all.
>>
File: 1396739218109.jpg (23KB, 424x417px) Image search: [Google]
1396739218109.jpg
23KB, 424x417px
>tfw nearly 4 years since having done anything, fucking 0 girls, and a few months not talking to anyone, i realise i don't really like 4chan
>>
>>28799098
>tfw yellow fever
>tfw have never dated a single azn chick, but OP claims to have fucked 80 of them
>>
>>28799397
I don't think many here actually like this site.
I'm here just because I have nothing better to do, and nowhere else to go.
>>
>>28799446
i keep having these really bad thoughts about what i'm doing with my life, how what i'm doing now will affect me later, the kind of people i'm spending my time on here arguing with, the kind of humour i'm finding funny

but i just can't shake the habit man, i don't have anything else
>>
File: im still the bess mayne.jpg (86KB, 1131x643px) Image search: [Google]
im still the bess mayne.jpg
86KB, 1131x643px
>>28799368
Shitposts like this are why I love recording myself fucking dozens of girls

So that when I go showboating on a neckbeard forum and some beta pussy tries to project his insecurities onto me because he doesn't know the world outside his tiny life, I can BHTFO

Get the fuck out, neckbeard
>>
>>28799446
I really don't like it either. It's like a mix of betafags trying to be "Alpha" and human neet trash. It's fun, but I would leave as soon as I find something better to do.
>>
>being this normal
Why are you even here?
>>
>>28799490
it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>28799495
why do you constantly tell us about your escapades?
>>
>>28799513
I'm definitely not normal, my sex life and mental healthy wouldn't be considered healthy by most standards, and sometimes I am very unhappy with them.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (207KB, 501x1200px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
207KB, 501x1200px
>>28799495
>>28799542
>>
>>28799534
I don't really talk to men in real life. I basically just talk with the women I hit on

So 4chan is like my escapade. Sometimes I feel... what's the point of fucking this girl if I can't tell anyone about it?

It's weird maybe you won't get it
>>
>>28799495
That is actually a pic of me
>>
>>28799578
I don't know its a bit like bragging about the artform that is music to a bunch of deaf people.

not that everyone on 4chan is as deprived as everyone else, but still
>>
>>28799564
I don't care if you're a beta pussy

But I care if you're a beta pussy projecting your insecurities onto me
>>
>>28799495
we're going to need more pics so we know you're being serious

>>28799592
no that is definitely me
>>
HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME!!
I FUCK GIRL XD!!!
IM CANT HAV A DECENT RELATIONSHIP
BUT I FUCK GIRL!
>>
>>28799592
me on the right
>>
>tfw no gf

give me girl. I'm okay with chinese,
>>
>>28799624
Yeah I feel like my threads don't really have an audience because either no one relates to it or no one believes it because it's so far out of the userbase's life (even though i'm a nekcbeard by many standards)

But I also feel like it's the only socially acceptable place to talk about it like this, since it is kind of a place for social outsiders in all regards
>>
>>28799633
>we're going to need more pics
This tape? Another tape?

>>28799646
Yeah it's not funny at all and I would never brag about that, it's depressing and it makes me feel like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wiht my life
>>
>>28799669
I don't know I've always imagined /soc/ to have had an air of 'bragging about my sexlife' to it.

Never really seen much of that on /int/, though don't me wrong pretty much everything goes here.

I believe you, because having sex with alot of women isn't actually that rare
>>
>>28799265
russian is useful as fuck. most of my friends know russian from their homes and they get to speak it during holidays where i've lost count of the occassions where they met random native russians.
one of my friend spent his year abroad in australia with a guy from russia and they toured the country together.

all i know is fucking german and a few curse words. maybe it's time to learn some language..
>>
>>28799669
Nah, I'm pretty sure you would fit in pretty well with that bodybuilder forum.

To be honest I rather have a gf than 80 sluts who don't give a shit about me.
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>28799098
>fucking nearly 80 chinese girls
I stopped reading here
>>
>>28799721
I have a girlfriend but I cheat on her all the time and feel like shit about it and now my dick is cumming brown but the doctors said it's probably not an STD and just trauma but I think it might be an STD too so I still need to get it checked out

What I'm saying is

I kind of agree with you. Sex is nice, but not everything
You can't enjoy sex when it's getting you depressed.
>>
File: I_hate_happy_people.png (641KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I_hate_happy_people.png
641KB, 1280x720px
>>28799628
>>28799578
>what's the point of fucking this girl if I can't tell anyone about it?
>implying you're not the one dealing with insecurities
Getting laid does not guarantee self-esteem and vica versa.

>>28799669
>Yeah I feel like my threads don't really have an audience
It's because you're being edgy as fuck. Literally off the charts.

>>28799748
Never has this been more appropriate.
>>
>>28799704
Do you only record from that angle?
>>
>>28799748
>>28799787
You are overreacting

I was just responding to the Luxembourg faggot
>>
>>28799777
>I have a girlfriend but I cheat on her all the time
Does she know?

You should really stop that shit, or just break up with her. Don't let her get hurt because of your mental problems.
>>
I'm the guy who made this post
>>28799397

I don't get why you lot are getting so riled up about it, kudos to OP you done us proud i guess
OP i'm sure /soc/ and bodybuilding forums would be more interested and less threatened by your stories
>>
File: anal.jpg (153KB, 1268x757px) Image search: [Google]
anal.jpg
153KB, 1268x757px
>>28799808
No

Pic related, the BWC going HAM on some tight Hong Kong(ese?nese?) ass gonzo style
>>
>>28799711
especially if one is a foreigner in a country with like 500 million of them...
>>
I hope you guys don't envy this. There's nothing special about fucking random strangers (especially chinese whores, i bet most of you guys could do it too if you visited China).
>>
>>28799704
A video would be nice.
>>
psychology 101:if you have sex that much.you don't or have to prove anyting to anyone.c'mon 4chan you believe this?my elder brother have sex more then 10 girl in fucking turkey.he is not even what the hell is 4chan and most of the popular web sites.because he have a real life.4chan is for asocials.by the way i fucked 10000000 women worship me maggots.
>>
>>28799815
Sure m8.

>>28799822
>>28799836
>>28799877
This board has way too many normalfags. Stop sucking his dick already.
>>
>>28799866
no i think this guy fucks them all in portugal as far as i can tell
>>
>>28799822
>Does she know?
No

>You should really stop that shit, or just break up with her. Don't let her get hurt because of your mental problems.
Maybe you are right
But that is not something I want to discuss right now
>>
>>28799891
I'm not sucking his dick. I think he's a scumbag for cheating on his gf.
>>
>>28799891
>This board has way too many normalfags
literally /r9k/ m8. I'm a shutin loser like the rest of you, but /int/ isn't a hugbox for that
>>
>>28799856
btw, weak erection buddy.
>>
>>28799866
>>28799873
I've never been to China, or Asia for that matter
All the Chinese,Macanese, HK, Taiwanese, Koreans, Japanese, Malays, and ABCs I've fucked were in Portugal

But yes, I'm sure if I went to Asia I could fuck an essentially limitless number of women per day, just dependent on my time and libido and wether they would be willing to be together or not
>>
>>28799895
>But that is not something I want to discuss right now
If you don't discuss it now, you're probably going to keep "not wanting to discuss it". Man, do you really want her to get hurt? Doesn't she trust you?
>>
>>28799922
You're playing into his hands.

>>28799922
>kudos to OP you done us proud i guess
k
>>
>>28799877
I won't upload any actual videos for privacy reasons (not mine since I've already been screwed in the past on other websites)

But for the girls'

>>28799910
Yeah I never said otherwise, I'm not actually bragging I think you guys just took it as such when I got upset responding to the Luxembourg guy
>>
>>28799248
Now that you mention this, you're right. I was with a few chinese girls in china and only once did I meet a girl with a high nose.
It all makes sense now. Most of them have them flat or potatonoses thus arent that attractive.
>>
>>28799940
Yes I have very "meh" erections and low penis sensitivity
I think it just got desensitized over the years

>>28799954
Not doing this
>>
>>28799948
Oh that makes more sense.

Guys think about it. He lives in fucking Portugal. Like seriously, what kind of attractive and intelligent Asian chicks actually want to go to fucking Poortugal.

He's fucking the Asian equivalent to white-trash/chavs/whatever the fuck they are called in you country
>>
>>28799980
i mean he fucked girls from other cultures, is that not the point /int/?
>>
>>28799954
he is narcissistic asshole, making threads on 4chan for the sole purpose of having "losers" stroke his ego. Do you really think he has the capacity to care about another person legitimately? aside from the "I'm sorry baby, I don't know whats wrong. I do care just not when I'm railing other girls in the ass. Its a mental problem" act.

People like him say they care about others but in reality, they fucking don't. The problem is these types of people are actually be encouraged and empowered by modern society, especially if they are female. (muh feminism!)
>>
>>28800053
Nah.
>>
File: 1406998476493.gif (779KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1406998476493.gif
779KB, 404x416px
>>28800011
I forgot to add "also check these mothafuckas"
>>
>>28799980
I didn't say that, dipshit.
>>
>>28800042
Because chinese dont pay taxes here? derp

not OP btw.
>>
>>28800018
>Not doing this
You're okay with treating your gf like trash than? Is she just a girl that you keep contact with so you can fuck her and eventually dump her?
>>
>>28800042
why do you need to bring down his achievements
you can't make that assumption.

as a shut-in, i'm ashamed at how you guys are reacting to this piece of information.

don't be so pathetic come on, he could be a devilishly charming and/or handsome man.
I don't get why he is telling us, but as an impartial observor praise is given where praise is due
>>
>>28800042
>what kind of attractive and intelligent Asian chicks actually want to go to fucking Poortugal
>He's fucking the Asian equivalent to white-trash/chavs/whatever the fuck they are called in you country

Portugal has a huge affluence of rich chinese and ABCs who come here to buy property and get a Golden Visa (Buy property over 500k in PT, get EU Visa)

I've been with plenty of very wealthy older women who treat me very well while they're here
I'm talking 1000€ bar tabs, Zegna suits and Prada shoes as gifts, driving me around with their chaffeur (however the fuck it's spelled)

Definitely not the equivalent to white trash, sorry mate.
>>
>>28800117
>as a shut-in, i'm ashamed at how you guys are reacting to this piece of information.

tfw no gf != tfw no random strangers to fuck

Learn the difference.
>>
>>28800084
All right, that part was wrong, but
>You're playing into his hands.
Is still valid.
>>
>>28800117
he'd rather post in shitpost thread about whiteness or muslims or ebin memes

NOT OP

btw post us your face already you can cover the eyes or something dont be afraid OP
>>
>>28800162
>he'd rather post in shitpost thread about whiteness or muslims or ebin memes

Nice projecting man. Top Notch.
>>
Why do you fags believe this guy?
>>
>>28800151
whatever, he's done something which is impressive in some way or another.
well done

i don't know why this is on this board, but don't be so pathetic as to try and diminish his acheivement it reflects badly on yourself
>>28800162
if i wanted this sort of thread i'd go to /soc/. not /int/.

this thread a casts a horrid reflection on my own life in my mind i'd rather avoid
>>
>>28800223
For this situation, "just in case" would be the best words to describe it.
>>
>>28800223
its possible and i don't gain or lose anything if he's lying or telling the truth anyway
>>
>>28800223
Another thread like this.
/int/ really gobbles up this shit.
>>28800222
>>
>>28800240
Being mentally unstable and not being able to have a relationship without treating the girl like trash and cheating on her constantly isn't an achievement, you fucking chav.
>>
>>28800279
That's an obvious parody of this thread m8.
>>
>>28800142
fuck that's cheap

but i guess they needed a new place to hide their money since us, canada, aus, nz all make it much harder to buy your way in
>>
>>28800316
Wouldn't say otherwise. Both threads are shit.
>>
>>28800295
convincing 80 women to have intercourse with you is an achievement.
>>
File: bj.jpg (108KB, 1277x755px) Image search: [Google]
bj.jpg
108KB, 1277x755px
>>28800117
>and/or handsome man
Asian girls usually tell me I'm the most handsome guy they've ever seen but that's not even close to truth in Portugal
Maybe they just have very different standards from westerners

>>28800162
Not posting anything that could remotely point to me, it would be the end of my life

>>28800223
You don't have to

>>28800279
Yeah you guys aren't upset at all
>>
>>28800403
>convincing 80 women to have intercourse with you is an achievement.
No it fucking isn't; however, having a gf without cheating on her for more than a few months is.
>>
File: 1318115934001.jpg (68KB, 642x861px) Image search: [Google]
1318115934001.jpg
68KB, 642x861px
>>28800425
>Yeah you guys aren't upset at all
>>
Lel, good luck understanding natives, the tones are too subtle for fast-talking mainlanders
>>
>>28800425
If it makes you feel any better, I pity you.
>>
>>28800445
>No it fucking isn't
you do it
>>
>>28800459
I tried watching Dragonball Z dubbed and I couldn't even catch more than a few words here and there

But I can have more-than-basic conversations with women, I guess they really slow it and dumb it down for me
>>
>tfw central asian
>tfw natural high nose bridge

Feels good to be master race
>>
File: istock-team-laughter-pic3.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
istock-team-laughter-pic3.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>28799098
>at least now I know a bit of one of the most useful languages on Earth
>>
>>28800425

>tfw im hunting down chinese MILFs tonight

any tips for a 23 year old young buck?

>ive learnt to try and not get their ethnicity.. else they get pissed when i assume they're chinese when they're korean
>>
nice blog
>>
>>28800502
>you do it
Why the fuck would I? I'm not so fucking mentally unstable that I need to have sex with 80 women to justify my existence. I rather keep to my gf than fuck random bitches.

Leave your basement for once you fucking loser. Sleeping with women isn't hard, especially rich Asians who will cream their pants as soon as they hear a white guy speak in their shitty asian language.
>>
>>28800520

>spit beer all over my screen

thanks hungary bro
>>
>>28800520
I definitely think is, but for different reasons from English (universal) or Spanish (very prevalent)

It's useful because there are chinese people in EVERY COUNTRY and if you get that guanxi you can make it far in everything
>>
>>28800524
Here it's ok to ask their ethnicity
No PC in Europe (yeah, I've seen all the shitty american videos crying about "where are you from?" christ, North America sounds awful)

Anyway, just do it like you would any other girl
Just walk up to them and be honest
>>
>>28800560
So it's only for impressing first generation Chinese diaspora in your country?
>>
>>28800600

ya well here they get assravaged if you figure they're from korea and they're actually from Japan. pisses me right the fuck off. anyways, i wanna hit up a cougar bar now after reading this thread
>>
>>28799098

I remember you. 6 months ago you were complaining about not getting laid and having to resort to stalking a chinese girl on facebook that lived in poortugal.

you didn't fuck no 80 chinese girls you creepy demented fuck, lol
>>
>>28800555
>tfw spent 5 years actively trying to get at least one lay with no luck

damn i must be defective
>>
>>28800612
no

>>28800626
do it

>>28800637
i don't even have facebook, sorry buddy
>>
>>28800684

yeah, yeah. sure you don't. so where did you magically fuck these 80 chinese girls then? there aren't even 80 chinese girls in your shithole country
>>
>>28800637
>>28800684
>there exist two Portugalinists who study mandarin and are chasing Chinese sluts
>one of them fucked 80 of them
>the other zero
>>
>>28800684

fuck i just might hearing you don't have facebook to , god damn. although no asian cougars here.. just white cougars. asians are the students
>>
>>28800653
>damn i must be defective
Hit the gym, dress /fa/, learn an Asian language. Literally all you need to do. Asian whores will jump at any average white person who knows their language, since most white people don't give a shit about any Asian language besides Japanese.
>>
>>28800425
wouldn't you be uncut if you're portuguese?
>>
>>28800769
>white
yea about that..
>gym
i was but i got an injury that stopped me
>/fa/
no moni
>asian language
i've been considering it, but not for girls
>>
>fucking women

get a load of this gaylord
>>
>>28800755
>so where did you magically fuck these 80 chinese girls then?

how the fuck are you in hong kong and not know about weixin?
how the fuck are you in hong kong and think chinese hook up over fb?

i mean, this coupled with the fact that you think hooking up with around 80 of them is impressive when you living in fucking HK...

>>28800764
or maybe there's no "other portuguese"
>>
>>28800799
Foreskin retracts when the penis is erect.
>>
>korean zainichi gf with massive tits

But... I'm still on 4chan on a saturday :/
>>
>>28800801
>yea about that..
Shit dude, I'm really sorry. I'm sure you could get girls from your own ethnicity if find someway to work out man and you groom yourself.

Here's something you can do. I started chatting up random girls on interpals to get better at talking with women in real life. It really does work.
>>
>>28800853

forgot to preface with

>tgfw
>>
>>28800838
Were you the Portuguese guy that made the thread a couple months ago posting pics about his travels throughout China?
>>
File: imagem.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
imagem.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28800799
I am uncut, but my foreskin peels back

Here it is soft and with the foreskin pulled foward, oozing nasty sick semen
>>
>>28800889
No, I've never been to China or Asia
>>
>>28800891
rip
>>
>implying having sex with asians is hard
im a neet but i still get attention from decent looking asian grills and i still refuse to get an asian gf because i associate having an asian gf with beta losers who cant get anything else
>>
>>28800801

Are you black? You'll be fine. My >>28800853 gf sees far more black men than white men with japanese wives, middle easterners are sexy and so are indians
>>
>fucking 80 grils

Can I have your life?
>>
File: imagem 2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
imagem 2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28800922
The doctors actually said it's just old blood from trauma to the dick, but I was really fucking scared when I first saw it
>>
>>28800842
shh don't use knowledge on them, it will make them angry
>>
>>28800891

porquê
>>
>>28801004
I thought it was gonhorrea (sp?) but the doctors said it's probably just a burst vessel or w/e

But I still want to get a full STD checkup because I had unprotected intercourse with a girl from Harbin and a Korean Milf gave me unprotected head
>>
File: 1387301376231.jpg (43KB, 543x493px) Image search: [Google]
1387301376231.jpg
43KB, 543x493px
>>28799397
Truly sad times. Fucked 0 girls in 26 years, last person i talked to was me mum, 4 days ago and someone who isn't me mum, probably around 2 weeks ago, when i was shopping for groceries.
>>
>>28800938

>neet
>attention from women
8/8 b8
>>
>>28799165
I fuked ur mum nearly 80 times until I realised she was already dead
>>
you're my idol

I've dated 4 asian girls and I'm just starting university now

post more pics from your escapades
>>
>>28801034

M8 i hope the NSA shares this with every girl you try to fuck
>>
When did 4chan become normalfag central?

I'm sure reddit would love hearing about this. Go there.
>>
>>28801099
That's probably make them want him more.
>>
>>28801043
ok im not a neet just a weirdo
>>
>>28800940
Your zainichi gf is bullshit.

also Japanese woman with non-Japanese Asian are more exists than White/Blacks by far,btw.
>>
>>28800524
>white people will always assume that we are Chinese
pls stop
>>
File: 1324785026001.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1324785026001.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
>>28799628

>tfw you will never be Poortuguese
>tfw you live in a country that has accomplished something relevant in the past 500 years
>>
>>28800801

chinese girls hate black guys. you'd have way better luck in japan
>>
>tfw beautiful Korean wife
>tfw great job
>tfw haven't fucked over 5 chicks in my life

Fucking as much girls as possible really isn't anything important mates.
>>
Post the folder where you keep all yur sexcepades I am skeptical of 80 grils.
>>
>>28801161
>poortugal
>relevant
>>
>>28801178

I am really serious with my qt Chinese gf at the moment.. I have also fucked less than 5 grils.

I am still somewhat jealous of OP
>>
>>28801223
at the end of the day you''ll probably end up happier than he will
>>
>>28801223
>I am still somewhat jealous of OP

I don't know man. I've never really been that lustful. I always been a romantic more than a guy who just wanted to have sex.
>>
this portubro neet turned chink-pussy rekker is my favourite poster

<3 u m8
>>
>>28801216
She has a mustache, bro.
>>
File: thai ladylady no boy.jpg (195KB, 1270x770px) Image search: [Google]
thai ladylady no boy.jpg
195KB, 1270x770px
>>28801086
Last screencap of the day

Cute Thai girl, shame she didn't come with a bonus :^)
>>
ITT: OP claims to have fucked 80 girls, posts pics of one girl. Anons believe him.
>>
How old was the youngest girl you fucked, OP?
I like young girls, lol :D
>>
I dont know if it has been said yet but mainland chinese has to be the ugliest race on the planet.. somebody prove me wrong
>>
>>28801223
Take a moment to enter the shoes of a guy that brags about fucking lots of girls on /int/. You're probably better off.
>>
>>28801319
>not a ladyboy
whats the point
>>
Might be mentioned somewhere in the thread, but did you film/photographed all of them?
>>
>>28801216
What was the point of whiting this out?
>>
Achievement Unlocked: Fucking A 15 Y.O Girl.
Achievement Unlocked: Fucking A 14 Y.O Girl.
Achievement Unlocked: Fucking A 13 Y.O Girl.
omg
>>
>>28801319
What kind of bonus :^)
>>
>>28801338
Some of the ones I've seen are pretty cute though. I've always preferred Koreans and Japanese over them though.
>>
Cute childlike face + small fertile body =
All men are lolicons.
>>
>>28801319
3m video.
Nice premature ejaculation you got there...
>>
>>28800766
How does that work?
Is it just a bar filled with horny old hags?
>>
File: whitey.jpg (95KB, 641x515px) Image search: [Google]
whitey.jpg
95KB, 641x515px
>>28801322
Hell, I can even post some white girls before I go to bed

>>28801370
Maybe just paranoid, but can't be sure
>>
>>28801477

ew no

no white pls
>>
>>28801407
I am not talking about models. I am talking about the average girl walking in the street. I have been to a few SEA countries. Chinese girls are not cute.
>>
>>28801477
They all let you film them? Are they retarded?
>>
File: other.jpg (90KB, 643x556px) Image search: [Google]
other.jpg
90KB, 643x556px
>>28801467
I never film anything unless I have somewhere to set my phone or camera

Another whitey
>>
>>28801477

How do you pick up girls?

Are you on /fit?
>>
>>28801562
How do the girls feel about you filming?
>>
>>28801557
Not all of them, but many

How are they retarded? I have never shared it with anyone and I would never blackmail them or anything.
This is the closest thing I've ever done to "sharing", but they're all censored
>>
>>28801477
How do you convince girls to be filmed?
>>
>>28801562
>I never film anything
I never film the whole thing

>>28801568
Anywhere I see them

>>28801579
At worst they're shy at first and then indifferent
At best, they're shy at firsst and then really into it
>>
>>28801477
Dunno why but older girls being slutty are gross but little girls being sexually precocious are alright to me.
I think older women should be more aware of being a proper and respectable lady because of their age.
>>
>>28801150

Yeah... About that...
>>
>>28801596
Just start filming and insist
>>
File: 1389897423074.jpg (52KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
1389897423074.jpg
52KB, 655x833px
>>28801628
Nothing weird about that...
>>
>>28801477

Not sure if you posted this before, but any tips on you how banged so many other than just being white? Did learning Mandarin help you immensely?

I'm moving to Shanghai soon. I've fucked a few chinese and koreans in the past but I want to raise my score. ideally i'd like to fuck 1 or 2 new girls a week while I'm there.
>>
>>28801562
No condom?
>>
>>28801644
So the Aussie was right: they are retarded.
>>
File: french.jpg (47KB, 235x375px) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
47KB, 235x375px
>>28801692
epic troll thread
>>
>>28801672
Yeah but the way I see things is contradicting to the laws.
>>
>>28801677
I don't know if mandarin helps because I only started talking to chinese girls after learning it

>ideally i'd like to fuck 1 or 2 new girls a week while I'm there
you should be able to do that per day

>>28801692
I don't use condom with girls I trust, only complete strangers
>>
ok i'm going to bed, not replying to anything else sorry bye
>>
>>28801782
OK, hopefully you will read this.

Think about how your gf will react when she finds out your fucking a different chick every week.
>>
>>28801782

goodbye you beautiful bastard

please post again some other time, i love your threads
>>
You sound kinda pathetic to be honest. Why Brag about sleeping with an absurd number of women on /int/ of all places? Is it to feed your insatiable superiority complex? You might think it's an impressive claim to rub in the face of the type of losers who frequent this board but personally I think it's kinda sad. With all that sex and no love, you sound like a person trying to compensate for an emptiness in their life.
>>
>>28802005
didn't knew dr phill moved to /int/
>>
>>28802005
who cares, baiting these cunts is still hilarious
>>
>>28802005
Well yeah that's pretty obvious. Didn't you realize that it the people who were telling this guy that he was great were all fucking losers?
>>
>>28799098
I don't like the flat faces Asians have, like the girl in OP pic just looks weird
>>
>>28801150

Lol never denied what you said, why so ruffled Taro?
>>
>>28799777
I was sympathizing up to this point.
You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>28799777
haha fuck yourself ego-man
>>
>>28799490
Find something to do man. It only gets worse.
I'm only here for the summer, or so I tell myself.
Don't let 4chan be the main event.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.