[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get energy to draw?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1500755411659.jpg (57KB, 516x584px) Image search: [Google]
1500755411659.jpg
57KB, 516x584px
I never got any support from my family or my environment whatsoever. Nobody really cared that I draw. I never got any words of encouragement, everything was always on my shoulders alone. I had to withstand every failure by myself and get up by making myself relatively happy for a moment, because not one person ever cares.

So my question is: how can I become a self sufficient artist? Well, I am kinda self sufficient now because if I wasn't, I would have quit years ago. I just don't get any positive energy and I feel empty so I have to make myself my best friend I guess. How do I do that?
>>
Maybe you would have friends if you didn't talk like you were an insufferable self victimizing little twat.
>>
>>3129140
You don't know my life, it may seem self victimizing because it's not normal. I say it as it is, literally. I am not autistic, I wasn't bothering people and begging them to support me, I am myself. I just exist. And no one cares, which kinda makes sense but still I need a source of positive energy so I can keep going. Looking at my past experiences I am not asking for much.
>>
Start working out and eating better if you can.

I don't know if it will make you feel better. It won't make you feel worse at least. Also, if you get jacked, you can be your own model, since you have no friends :^)
>>
I am sure most of you have friends since childhood or from school in general. If you were to go out, you wouldnt meet people that could be your friends so you wouldnt have friends at all really if not for those you know already. Yet you mock anyone that didnt have that privilege, its funny to see that.
>>
>>3129165
Sounds like a meme but it actually works.
Not only can it significantly affect your mood, it also improves your capabilities to learn and reduces the risk of RSI.
>>
>>3129231
I've been doing it for three years and it doesn't do shit for my mood when I'm down, just leaves me with a short-lived endorphin buzz.
It doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>3129247
Post your body.
>>
>>3129248
Sure, if you post yours, and your art.
>>
>>3129248
I love this meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1280x960px
>how do I find the energy to communicate
Consider your role as an artist, and relate it to the role of a foreign correspondent. Maybe you've lived among strangers for a long time, but when you return home you realize you can no longer communicate with your extended family either... so you need the third option of creating something!

https://youtu.be/pXb5nZb1c_Y
>>
>>3129248
flash me
>>
File: hi.jpg (182KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
182KB, 1000x1000px
>>3129248
>>3129251
>>
>>3129322
Checked.
>>
>>3129322
now turn around
for ref
>>
>>3129322
You need to push your values more. Gesture is pretty uninspired and awkward. Don't crop out the head and the feet if you just because you have trouble with them.
>>
>>3129322
>ugly underwear
you better be gud
>>
>>3129322
Why don't you ask your boyfriend for encouragement slag.
>>
File: redline.jpg (283KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
redline.jpg
283KB, 1000x1000px
>>3129322
Quick redline.
>>
>>3129322
Hm. Loomis.
>>
>>3129377
kek
>>
don't listen to requests from anons. draw things you love
>>
Depending on others for a sense of satisfaction is high risk. It is the very thing you are creating that is the motivating force to create. If you can not find a purpose for what you are creating then you are in fact wasting your time. Understand that Art is about communication and in itself a form of linguistics. The value lies therein.
>>
>>3129135
I had too much praise from senpai to the point I thought it was bullshit and I quit
>>
>>3131026
that's how i feel with the feedback I give. If I praise they complain a year later about me being too nice or they think I'm sarcastic. When I mention flaws they feel overwhelmed and avoid me. ...of course it's not always like that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.