[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artist depression.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 150441097169.jpg (11KB, 246x271px) Image search: [Google]
150441097169.jpg
11KB, 246x271px
Not having friends.
Not feeling happy because no one takes a look at your art.
Just drawing little girls makes it impossible for you to show your art to someone.
People laughing at your art.
Being alone.

In this thread talk about your experiences and how you dealt with them, Help other anons!
>>
For years I've been struggling with similar problems OP, the difference is that I don't draw little girls.

After all those years the conclusion is just one: kill yourself. No, seriously, it's hard to maintain sanity when you are born in poverty or you don't have any support or everything combined. There's no escaping it, everyone undermined me so much throughout my life that it's impossible for me to not feel anxious. How the fuck am I supposed to be confident if I never got anything to support it?
>>
bump :(
>>
>>3122565
Last summer my dad died from alcoholism and in the fall my grandma died after being in and out of the hospital for a few months. I lived w my grandma my whole life, so all this grieving was a pretty big shock for me. It's really hard to get past some things. After my pop died we had to clean out his whole apartment and deal with a lot of furniture. We basically crammed an apartment's worth of furniture into our house, and I have too many of reminders of him and feel stressed out with having so much stuff to deal with.

I took a month off between ending my summer job and starting school. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't really productive but I got closer to people, smoked weed, and grazed at getting rid of old stuff and donating clothes, etc. I'm still trying to get over my problems, so I don't know exactly how I'll overcome them, but I've been getting back to drawing and remembered it feels nice to actually make something lol. Your art is one of the only things you can actually control and curate to exactly what you want, and to relieve a creative urge is more important than I thought, after working my old job a lot and being too drained to draw or paint on top of being tired all the time for no reason. I'm figuring myself out though, and trying to self improve and isolate myself less, spend more time with my close friends, and my next step is go back to exercising and learning how to eat properly.

Anyway I just started community college, I'm making friends, and some things have been going in the right direction for me after I got back into drawing every day (ish)
>>
>>3123489
my writing is a fucking mess, sorry for using "I" so many times. hopefully someone gets inspired by this thread, /ic/ gets really nihilistic when it doesn't need to be
>>
>>3122565
I have this paranoia that people will hack me and ruin me i f i take their money
>>
>>
File: received_1445308972148271.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1445308972148271.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>3123489
can i see some of ur art?
>>
Seek out internet groups, find one or two real-life friends who love to draw, start a project with people.
I was like this until one or both of these things happened to me, I don't quite remember. But yeah times can be hard, but it doesn't have to be lonely, OP, stay at it.
>>
>>3122565
just draw urself bro
>>
>>3122679
You should derive confidence from the fact that you've made it this far, and with each step forward it will grow. Godspeed senpai.
>>
OP why the fuck are you drawing little girls?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.